Chapter 5

Lovesick

 

I got to school kind of early that day because I was meeting my new voice teacher. Oh, right I didn't tell you about what happened last night.

 

"Hey, Omma. What do you think I should do besides piano? I just want to try lots of things while I'm here in Korea." I said as I sat down to eat dinner.

"Mmmmm… you could try acting?" She suggested.

"Haha, no." I said waving that thought away.

"Hmmm… what about singing? You were always good at that too." She said as she picked up her spoon to start eating.

"Ahhh… That sounds like fun." I say smiling and digging in also.

 

So yea, that is basically how I got into my carrier of singing. Anyways, I got up early that morning to go and meet my new voice teacher.

"Good morning." I said as I bowed while I entered his office.

"Hello, Park Sue Ji." The man said as he stood up from his chair. He was surprisingly very good looking. He looked as though he was around my brother's age but very, very good looking.

"Hi, are you Mr. Lee?" I said snapping out of my daze.

"Yes, but you can call me Sandeul." He said with a smile.

"Ah, then you can call me Suzy." I said bowing again.

"Haha, don't be so formal. I'm only two years older than you." He said with his adorable eye smile.

"Deh… So, what are we going to do today?" I said very curious as I followed him out of his office.

"Well, since it's the first day. I'll have to figure out your range and what we need to improve or work on." He said.

At that moment I saw Hae Won and I waved.

"Hi, Hae Won!" I said with a very bright smile. He waved back and went into a room with some books.

 

Sandeul's POV:

I watched her wave at the guy named Hae Won and I could see her blushing face when she turned around.

"Who was that Suzy?" I asked very curious.

"Oh, my friend." She said as she looked at me with her blushing face.

I suddenly felt my heart clench at her blushing face. It was the first time feeling this. *…What? * I thought to myself as I felt my chest.

"Ah, are you okay?" She said as she walked closer to me.

"Ah, yes. I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow for our lesson, okay?" I said as I quickly left.

*What the heck was that weird feeling? Maybe I'm coming down with something… * I quickly shoved the thought away and walked to my office.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my readers! I am very sorry for the very very late update!!! ><

I just finished school and my laptop went back to them (cuz i'm using the school laptop ><)

I just got it back for summer school haha~

I have decided to kind of change my writing style.

I will now make the chapters shorter and have no titles for them... cuz they are actually very hard to come up with (the titles) haha

Please look forward to more updates!!! ><