Signed Up

Lovesick

 

I get up very early that morning and run down the stairs as my mom was making breakfast.

"Wow, you're up early now aren't you?" My mom says very surprised as she set down the food on the table. "Deh~ I'm going to get to school early today to sign up!" I say as I take a big bite out of the toast. "Then, I'm off~!" I say as I wave.

Right when I'm almost out the door Hyun Jin pops up behind me and scares the crap out of me, "Good morning Suzy-ah~" I scream and almost fall but he catches me like a good brother he is. "Haha, you're reaction is always the same." He says as he walks ahead of me.

*Aish, pabo oppa… * I say as I catch up to him.

"Neh, oppa. Can you help me sign up for IMA?" I ask.

"IMA? What a try-hard… Why so suddenly?" He asked kind of surprised.

"Ah, wait, do you know someone in your grade named Jung Hae Won?" I ask very shyly.

"De- ahhhh, don't tell me you like him…" He said with a very stern face.

"Ah… maybe, I mean I haven't even met him yet. But I have seen him before. I just heard he got into it yesterday." I said as Hyun Jin just looked away.

"You can't go out with him. He's… umm… Not good enough for you." He said very protectively.

"Ahh, aniya. I'm not going to go out with him. I just want to meet him and become friends." I say with an innocent smile. He smiled back feeling slightly relieved, *You're growing up so fast Suzy. Don't grow up too fast. *

 

We finally arrive at school and I walk with him to his tables with his friends.

"Ah, morning Suzy!" One of his friends waved excitedly as he motioned you to sit next to them.

"Ah, morning." I said as I bowed politely and sat down.

"You are my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus!~" I heard my phone ringing in my bag and I took it out.

"Yobosaeyo?" I ask quietly.

"Ah! Suzy where are you? I got out of math early." Eun Jung excitedly said.

"Oh, I'm with my brother. Where do you want to meet?" I say as I start to grab my bags.

"Oh, did you get to sign up for IMA?" She asked.

"Ah! I totally forgot! I was distracted… Can you come with me?" I ask as I start to freak out.

"Mm deh~ I'll walk down to your brothers tables then." She then hung up and was there within a few minutes.

"Yo! Suzy" She says as she waves towards me.

"Mian oppa. I totally forgot to sign up for IMA so I'll go with Eun Jung to sign up now." I say as I walk away with Eun Jung towards the music building, the IMA building.

 

At the building~

 

"Neh, Eun Jung… where do I sign up?" I ask as I walk cautiously behind her.

"Ah, over there. Go talk to the lady at the desk." She motioned towards the lady and I walk over slowly.

"Umm… Excuse me, I was wondering if I could… Uh, sign up for IMA?" I ask as she looks up from her computer.

"Ah, sure. You need to fill out these forms and then sign up for a day to have your test to see if you are eligible." She then handed me a clipboard and I take it to sit next to Eun Jung.

 

I finish filling out the forms and I asked the lady when the earliest time I could take the test. "It turns out that I am going to take the test tomorrow." I say as I fake a small cry towards Eun Jung.

"Haha, I'm sure you'll do fine." She says as I grab my bags and walk out of the building.

 

Lunch~

 

We went to the same table by the band room and had a nice long lunch while talking about random things.

"Neh, Suzy. Do you really like Hae Won that much?" She asked as I stopped eating and stared at her with wide eyes. "Deh?"

"Do you like Hae Won." She asked again.

"Mmm. I haven't met him so I don't like him. But I do think he's cute haha~. I really do want to meet him!" I say as I take another bite out of my sandwich.

*Oh Suzy, you are so oblivious. You so like him~ I will come up with something so you can meet him soon! * 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry my readers for the really late update ><

I was and still having trouble figuring out how the story should go haha~

I also have school -___- finals are coming up. I'm so scared haha

I'll try to update soon >< enjoy? haha~