First Day~

Lovesick

 

"Suzy!! Wake up!!" I hear my mom yelling from downstairs in the kitchen.

 

I slowly get out of bed and take out my new, crisp school uniform. I go straight to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth.

"I'm not looking forward to today…" I say to myself as I walk down the stairs.

"Suzy~ Are you excited for your first day of High School?" She asks in an all too happy tone.

"Umm… Sure…" I say as I grab my toast and start eating.

I then realize how late I am and rush out the door. "Omma! Why didn't you tell it's this late!?"

 

At School~

 

I walk into the school gates and look at the beautiful trees lining the one road leading up to the main building. For the first time since I got to Korea I actually put on a small smile. There were a few people still walking in with the same exact uniform as me. It kind of annoys me.

 

"Sigh…" I say as I put my bag down on a table.

"Suzy~! Anneyoung!!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I look and it's no one other than Eun Jung.

"Ah, anneyoung Eun Jung." I manage to put on a slight smile. I have only known Eun Jung since 7th grade but we are very close. I talk to her about anything and I trust her even more than my parents sometimes.

"So, how are you liking high school?" She says as she puts an arm around me and looks out to the buildings across the courtyard. "It seems nice…" I say as I study the people walking around.

"Hey Eun Jung… What's that over there?" I say pointing to a building with very nice golden gates and a very modern look. "Oh that? That's the music building. Only the top music students can go and study there. OH! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO AND TRY OUT!" She exclaims as she jumps up. I am startled and looking at her like she's crazy. "What? You should!" She says again.

"Umm… I think I'll just focus on my other studies first." I say and I pick up my bags. "I'm going to go to the library. I'll see you at lunch." I say as I start to walk away.

"Arasso! But you really should try out!" She yells after me as I just wave my hand without looking back.

 

Lunch~

 

*Sigh… I got through my least favorite subjects at least. * I think to myself while walking out of the Science building. *Hmm… I wonder where Eun Jung is… * I think while getting out my phone and dial her number.

"Ah, Eun Jung where are you?" I ask.

"Oh I'm at the band room. Can you walk up? Let's eat lunch here." She says.

"Ah, Arasso." I mean, there's no other place we could really eat.

 

I take a while to figure out where the band room is, but I finally find it. It's a simple white building next to the soccer field. I look around and find nobody outside and so I walk up to the door and see Eun Jung putting her clarinet away. She see's me outside and waves for me to go in.

 

"Ah, Suzy!  You actually found the band room!" She says as she puts her music away.
"Ah, deh. It was kind of difficult though…" I say as I look around the room.

*Wow, this place isn't so bad. * I think to myself when I see a boy who was maybe a Junior walk out of one of the small rooms in the back.

"Eun Jung… Who's that?" I whisper to her and motion to him.

"Oh him? He's my section leader. His name is Jung Hae Won, a Junior" She says as she waves to him.

"Oh… I see…" I say while kind of watching him.

"…Suzy. Suzy!" She whispers to me. Why are you staring at him?" She says while nudging me and winking.

"Ah, no. Nothing!" I say while kind of blushing.

"Well let's go outside and eat! I found this tree that has a lot of shade." She says as she leads the way out. I follow to find the same boy tap me on the shoulder and pass me something.

"I think you dropped this." He says with a smile and I see him pass me my bracelet.

"Ah, kamsahamnida." I bow and quickly catch up to Eun Jung.

*I hope I get the chance to see him again! >///< * I think to myself while walking behind Eun Jung.

 

We sit on a table under a tree by the band room and eat our lunch.

"Neh, Suzy. Do you like Hae Won?" She says while smiling.

"Ehh!? Ahh… no, I barely know him, but I do think he's cute…" I say while slightly blushing.

"Ohhh…" She says back and takes another bite out of her sandwich.

"Neh, why don't I introduce you to him?" She says which makes me kind of choke on my juice,

"Ehhh!? Aniya, that's too weird…" I say and look the other direction to find Hae Won walking back down from the band room. *Ah, it's Hae Won… *

*Hmm… * Eun Jung thinks to herself as she notices me looking in Hae Won's direction.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like the first chapter~ haha ^^

It's kind of slow but I'll try and make it more interesting ><

Please comment and subscribe~