Chaper 7; The End?

Yo Teen!

As I sat there, choking on my cake, all my hyungs asking what was wrong, I kept questions running through my mind. Is Dinah REALLY related to the kid we only see on special occasions? Is she going to handle it well? Will we lose her like we did Yoogeun? Will we ever see either of them again after Yo Teen! is over as well? As I finally stopped choking, I pointed over to Yoogeun. All my hyungs looked over and their eyes widened as well. Yoogeun, feeling all of our eyes on him, turned and finally noticed us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's P.O.V.

"Appas!" Yoogeunnie yelled as he pointed to us. Everyone panicked. None of us wanted to deliver the news to Dinah that YOOGEUN, her BROTHER, knew us WAY before we started Yo Teen! It was-irrelevant! We couldn't handle her crying! She'd be devistated if she found out her brother was already on a show like Yo Teen! with us before we even had a chance to tell her! We DEFINITELY don't want to break it to her like THIS either!

"Minho appa!" Yoogeun said as he wobbled over to us. Minho was conflicted as to welcome him openly, thus stealing Yoogeun from Dinah, or to act like he didn't hear nor notice Yoogeun. Which was seriously ing hard since Yoogeun looks A LOT like Minho hyung. T omake matters worse, the cameras had just entered the shop. The only up side was Jerome coming over and dragging Yoogeun away to his real sister. The cameramen came over to us and started recording. Also, the mysterious voice from the sky was back...... Joy.....

"Hello viewers! Welcome to Yo Teen! As a recap, last week we met Jung Dinah, who doesn't have a liking to SHINee at all." Okay, now that was a harsh lie. She liked US, but she HATES YOU. You dragged her away from her firend for her to be on this show! It's all YOUR fault. They STILL continued though.

"Right now, we're picking up Dinah and SHINee from the 'Cherry Saku Yuuki' cafe, which, by the way, Dinah works at! We're going to take them to the house they'll be living in! There's a twist though! They're no longer friends, but BROTHERS AND SISTER!" On my god.... This is my only thought at the moment. Come back to me when you have a better show for all of us, including Dinah, to be on...

Dinah came back with some more cake for us. As she set down the food, she noticed the cameras. Right now, the line was looking very comforting to stand in since there were only three people standing there. Dinah's face screwed into an overly pissed expression as she moved over to them.

"What do YOU want?" Her voice was full of venom and death wishes about to come true.

"Why we're just here to take you to your new house with your brothers!" The lady voice thing said happily.

"No. Now GTFO." Dinah said. Alright, she used the acronyms for Get The Out...She STILL sorta whispered it. The camera people were generally surprised my her rudeness.

"Araso, but we'll be back for you in two days. Pack up please~!" They asked.

"Fine, whatever. Just GET OUT-"

"Dinah!" Jerome screamed. The family of three looked over at Dinah with tears in their eyes.

"Aigoo! It's my daughter~!" The mother cried. She ran over to Dinah and hugged her tightly.

"Hi, mom," Dinah said with a smile.

"She's so sweet!" The mother cried again. The father walked over with Yoogeun.

"My daughter of twelve years. So precious......." He said crying. Yoogeun held his arms out to her. Dinah took Yoogeun in her arms and hugged him tightly. Almost as if he would vanish if she left her grip loosen.

"My....family...." Dinah whispered. She hugged her dad and started tearing up. My vision teared as well.

"Taemin.....?" Minho asked. Everyone turned towards me. When they saw I was crying, the nearly cried, too.

"Shhhh....sssshhhhh, it's okay, Taeminnie, it's alright...." Minho soothed as he wrapped his arms around me and patted my back. He started rubbing circles as well as I cried into his shoulder. For once, tears of joy sprung from my eyes in the past few days. All of SHINee was hugging me by now, laughing at the cute display of my aegyo.

My questions were answered. Yes, Dinah was Yoogeun's sister. Yes, Dinah handled it well. This time, we'll see them more than on special occasions. I'll make sure of it. No, we will NEVER lose them both. Ever.

Dinah walked over to us and handed Yoogeun to Onew. He almost fell out of his chair as he noticed Yoogeun sitting on his lap. The shock subsided and he held Yoogeun. Dinah just smiled.

"Well, we've got two days to pack and enter in the world of Yo Teen! and become friends. Let's have fun. Oh, and my family will stop by every minute they can. They trust you all enough NOT to be erts," She gave a quiet chuckle and sat down next to us. She also kissed Yoogeun's sweet little head. I kinda wanted to do that to her lately, but much more to Minho hyung when I thought about it. Ew. That would be either way. Pffffffffffft! I started laughing out loud and everyone looked at me quizzically and full of creeped out-ness.

"It was just a wierd thought I had. Mianhae," I apologized. A funny thought indeed. Can't wait to start Yo Teen! now..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I stop here or make them go into episodes of Yo Teen!? I will if you want me to. I'll make a sequel.

Anyone?.....................God damnit...........