Chapter 6; Is This True?

Yo Teen!

Updated in 2 days....wow.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin P.O.V.

Dinah sighed and walked over to us. She looked almost ashamed. I thought I even saw a small tear in her eye.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I guess you're wondering why I did that, huh?" Sha said. We all nodded. She sighed again and turned around. She continued to walk. We followed her back to our spot in the food court where we ordered food this time. As we waited for our meal, Dinah started her story.

"This all started when I was back in America. You see, I was switched at the hospital at birth. My parents were really Korean. When my mother was about 3 weeks or so away from labor, she and my father decided to go on a trip to the Americas before she was due. Unfortunately, the doctors had made a mistake on the date I was due. I was due on July 30th, not August 15th. So, without knowing I was due earlier, they went anyways. About a week into the vacation, mother was in labor. They drove to Washington Hospital; The worst hospital in the world. They gave my old science teachers' wife too much calcium, so she became sick. That's another story. Anyways, I was born that day, but the doctors switched me with another baby; An American baby. How the HELL did they do THAT!? Moving on.... So, getting to see their new born baby girl, the mother of the other child didn't notice what I looked like, as well as their own daughter. The dad was in the bathroom during his wife's birth or something. When he saw me, he freaked on the woman. He claimed she'd cheated on him with some Asian. She hadn't. So, she blamed ME for her husband's leaving. Her parents did, too. When I was about 3 or 4, the woman made me get a new face. Hence the American looking face I adorn now... So, I was treated badly up until I was 12. I was forced to clean everything. I had to cook. I also had to clip toenails; I almost lost an eye every once in a while. That was, until a social worker came to the door. As I stood there, clad in scraps of old pieces of clothes, she came inside to talk to my 'parents'. I heard bits and pieces of what they said, but the one thing I heard loud and clear was that I wasn't their daughter. I was so happy I cried."

Our food arrived, but no one acknowledged the waitress as she set the stuff down. I took a sip of my water as Dinah continued.

"I had packed everything I owned by then. It wasn't much. I still smelled because I wasn't allowed to shower often. When I did, I bathed in cold water. I was lucky if I got to bathe when they all left. I also took some food whenever I could. I came back out when they called for me. What they did next surprised me. They had apologized to me. The social worker lady told me that I had to leave with her. We left to her car and she took me to her apartment. She gave me clothes that weren't rags and made me shower. So much dirt.... It took almost two hours to clean that off. When we left for the last time, we ate a wonderous meal. She explained everything to me as I am doing to you now. She took me to the airport and gave me a CD on how to speak Korean. I hugged, thanked, and bid her adue. I gave the lady my ticket and boarded the plane. I sat down next to my now unni, having no clue how to make many friends. So, I talked to Saeyung for god only knows how long before we fell asleep on the plane. Saeyung had let me fall asleep on her shoulder. When I woke up, we were landing in Seoul. I woke her up and she asked me if I'd like to stay with her and her sister. In other words, my umma and unni are really sisters. Her sister, my umma, is actually 24! Hard to see, right? So I stayed with them for 4 or 5 months before Momo came over 2 weeks ago. She's staying 'til the end of the month. We were all happy. That is, until Yo Teen! kidnapped me yesterday. I do apologize for my freak out, though. Oh, and that boy, he's really my cousin. My real cousin. He's the only one who knows who I really am. I've been to my house a few times, but they seem generally happy. Yet, the girl who has my life, she had already known she wasn't my parents', so she left for America two years ago in search of them. Now, here I am, telling you aobut my used-to-be pathetic life."

Wow..... That was a mouthful..... My vision was blurred, as well as everyone else's. Dinah looked generally shocked that we were crying. Momo wasn't crying, but smiling sadly. Dinah took a long swig of her water. Key leaned over and hugged her. Dinah patted his back softly. She aparently knew his feelings well aobut this... story... Minho was almost close to wailing out loud. Jonghyun had a ridiculous look form crying. Onew's face was covered in tears. My cheeks were red and blotched. We never cried this hard in our lives. Not even for Yoogeun... As our tears came to a stop, we left for the show set. It was about 20 minutes 'til we were supposed to be there, but we left anyways.

As we walked past a few houses, the boy, Dinah's cousin, came running towards us.

"DINAH!!!" He screeched in a somewhat mature voice. He stopped in front of Dinah and panted for a moment.

"Jerome, what are you doing here? What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"I-It's y-y-y-your real...parents... They're...They're looking for you! They have your brother with them, too! He's excited to see you!" He stuttered. His dark red hair fell into his eyes as he looked back down. Dinah almost took a step back. She froze in place, almost letting her eyes pop from their sockets. Wow. That's amazing to hear.

"Are- are you serious?" She said happily.

"Super cereal!" He exclaimed. Super cereal? What the fu-

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!! Tell them to meet me in the shop for the Yo Teen! recording! I'll be waiting for them there!!!" She squeeled. Dear GOD that hurt my ears. Jerome nodded and ran off again. Wow, that kid runs fast. As we entered the shop,we noticed this place was hoppin'. At least forty or so people sat waiting for their order. Dinah went in the back and got her uniform on. This time, she had a little top under the dress straps. Er, where the straps should be. As she got us some DELICIOUS cake, another family of 3 walked in with Jerome. Hey, that rhymed! Family of 3 with Jerome~ Family of 3 with Jerome~ Family of 3 with- I stopped singing in my head as I noticed the family. I nearly choked on my cake and fork as I saw their son. Yoogeun! Wait.......Jung Yoogeun........Jung Dinah- Ho . You're....serious? Is this- Is this true?!?! Is Dinah really...

Yoogeun's older Sister?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFGEE!!!! CAN YOU HANDLE IT!?!? CAN YOU ING HANDLE THE TENSION!?!?!? Continue reading and find out what goes down!!! Should I make a teaser for you guys? Okay! here ya go!!!

As I sat there, choking on my cake, all my hyungs asking what was wrong, I kept questions running through my mind. Is Dinah REALLY related to the kid we olny see on special occasions? Is she going to handle it well? Will we lose her like we did Yoogeun? Will we ever see either of them again after Yo Teen! is over as well? As I finally stopped choking, I pointed over to Yoogeun. All my hyungs looked over and their eyes widened as well. Yoogeun, feeling all of our eyes on him, turned and finally noticed us.

Love it? Hate it? Please review and tell me if you like it! Or hate it! I'll make changes!