Chapter 5

Yo Teen!

God you guys are s..... FINE! I'LL COME UP WITH RANDOM !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's P.O.V.

I woke up around 8:30 am. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Slowly, I cracked my eyes open to see that I was sleeping next to Minho-hyung. He was sprawled out like an idiot. His right arm was above his head while his left was nearly touching my hip. His legs were spread and he looked like a DORK....A cute one, though. I chuckled lightly to myself. I couldn't understand why people were screaming over him all the time. He's a PERSON, not a part of a circus.

Anyways, I got up and headed into the bathroom. I scratched my right ribcage and yawned again. I splashed some water on my face and wet my hair a tad. It was practically sticking up in all directions. I walked back out into the bedroom portion of the room and found our clothes- they were folded neatly and looked washed. There were even clean towels for a shower. I smiled softly as I thought back to Dinah and her....family. I took my clothes and a towel and went back to the bathroom for a shower. I stripped of my pajamas and the water. As soon as it warmed up, I stepped inside, recapping on last nights events.

We'd taken Dinah home, met her family, and stayed the night. Thank GOD we didn't have scheduels today! I finished my shower and dried off. I combed my blonde hair and let it air dry. I walked back outside to see Minho finally waking up. Key was flinching a little, also waking up. Jonghyun was going to be asleep for about another five minutes before he either woke up himself, or Key pushed him out of the bed they'd shared. Finally, Onew....Onew was almost falling onto the floor, nowhere close to waking up. Damn.

"Morning, hyungs," I said. Minho was sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Aigo, Minnie-ah! When did you get up?" Key asked. I nearly rolled my eyes; Key was in his Umma state again.

"Around 8:30, Key." Minho went and found his clothes.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, did Dinah wash our clothes?" He asked. I nodded.

"I just noticed them a few minutes ago, hyung." Key went to look, too. Jonghyun finally woke up and was sitting. He yawned and scratched his head before realizing that his source of heat had gotten up and out of bed without him already.  A knock sounded on our door. Minho was in the bathroom showering already and Key went to answer the door. There stood Dinah in a puffy pink dress with white lace lining the top and bottom. Pearls hung from the bottom as well, giving it a princess-y feeling. She wore a light, spring-like green curly wig and blue colored contacts. She looked embarrassed to be standing there in front of us dressed so nicely.

"Hey, umma wished to know if you were coming for breakfast?" She asked softly.

"HECK YEAH!" Onew yelled before rushing out of bed. Dinah nearly jumped out of her- well, she wasn't wearing shoes....or tights.... Weird.... Either way, Onew had scared her less by screaming. She was practically hyperventalating. She also looked a tad angry.

"D-Don't DO that!" She stuttered. She cleared and continued. "Yo Teen! called. We have recordings this evening and they're coming over here for it. I have to work in that time span, so please, if you will, don't bother me unless it's nessessary." That explained her dress. "Also, you get to spend as much time here as you want. You can have cake later, but when I'm working, would you mind keeping the cameras busy? I HATE wearing dresses, and it's bad enough I'm already being-" She stopped herself before finishing the sentence. Being what? I was dying to know.

"Anyways, breakfast in 10," she said before leaving. I still wanted to know what she was trying to say.

~10 Minutes Later~

We'd all made it downstairs a minute before beakfast was served. Dinah's umma, unni...Uh, what was her name? Didn't it start with an S? Ah well, she was there too along with Moriah. Dinah was serving people deserts in her uniform. Probably old friends, since this place didn't open 'til 9:57. We all sat down and started eating. After we were done, we sat around the tables for a while until Dinah came back out in a blue dress with a little puff. The top (straps) were white and kind of lacey. She wore black faded skinny jeans under it with blue high tops. She also wore a leather jacket. Her hair was curled slightly with a blue ribbon on the left side of her head.

"Yah, are you ready to go somewhere?" She asked us boredly.

"Neh!" We said in unison. Moriah trailed behind her in an Aeropostale shirt with blue skinnies and regular sneakers. Apparently, she was going with us. We all headed out to wherever it was we were going to and actually had a few laughs. As we entered the mall, we walked past the place where Yoogeun and we played once. Ugh, it STILL hurt.... We continued on into the food court. As we sat down, a familiar figure walked by. He looked about 3 or 4 (IN-TER-NAT-ION-A-LLY!) and was wearing the outfit Jonghyun and I picked out. Minus...the sunglasses.... He kinda got annoyed by those.... Or at least, it looked like him. I couldn't get a better look before some girl stepped in my way. YAH! I THINK THAT WAS MY SON YOU STEPPED IN FRONT OF, YOU !

"Well well well, if it isn't Dinah!" She said in a generally snotty voice. Wow, she really was a . Dinah just looked at her really pissed off. Or, she was really calm. I couldn't tell. She spoke gently; almost serenely.

"Hello, Seshi. May I help you?" This Seshi girl just sneered.

"Yeah, you can get your outta my spot," She shot back.

"Dinah, what's going on?" Momo asked.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Was her response.

"Aw, now no need to hide your friend from us, Dinah! Hi, I'm Seshi," Seshi introduced.

"Momo, don't bother acknowledging her. She'll try to make your life a living hell," Dinah whispered.

"C'mon, Dinah! If you're not going to be nice, then maybe I should teach you a lesson," Seshi ed. God, does she just ever SHUT UP!? Dinah just stood up.

"Let's go. They aren't worth our time, guys." Dinah walked away with us following her. Along with Seshi.

"Alright, fine. If you won't listen to me, I'll force you to! Come over here, I'm gonna kick your fat !" Seshi hissed while her firends just snickered. Dinah turned around in white-hot fury. She walked up to Seshi and punched her square in the jaw. We heard a cracking sound and froze. Seshi fell to the ground in disbelief.

"Y-Y-You HIT her!" One of Seshi's friends screamed.

" yeah I did. Now GO." Dinah orderd. They ran with Seshi on their heels. I stared at her in horror. What just happened?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's your chapter. Happy? I do apologize about the crappy long opening, but I had to put something, right? Ah, shut up. BE THANKFUL.