Chapter 4

Yo Teen!

Taemin's P.O.V.

When I FINALLY woke up, I heard voices talking. I slowly opened them to see that I was sitting- my mistake, lying on a couch next to the stage. I could see Yung Dinah sitting on a pillow in the middle of the room, talking about herself like they asked her to.

"So, Dinah donsaeng, how old are you?" The voice from the sky asked.

"Twelve," (AN; Internationally, not South Korea's age ways) She responded monotonously.

"O-Okay, then. Next question; Who's you favorite member of SHINee?" The voice stuttered, obviously surprised by her quick and almost bored/angry/bemused tone.

"I don't know..." Dinah said, looking just a tad bit angrier.

"U-Um, do you know who SHINee is?"

"NO," She was full-on pissed again. Or, somewhat close. Everyone stared in shock.

"W-Well, do you have friends who listen to SHINee?"

"Yes, and I try NOT to pay attention. They constantly play THEM," Her voice was full of hatred and venom. She called SHINee them. You could hear the hatred smothered truly deep into the words.

"BWOH?! You DON'T like SHINee?!" Everyone was even more frozen still by her answers.

"NO! I DON'T! In fact, I didn't even ASK to be taken off the streets! You guys made me lose my American friend, who, mind you, JUST GOT HERE TO VISIT ME! NOW, MORIAH'S SOMEWHERE LOST IN SEOUL, NO THANKS TO YOU!" She exploded. She wasn't done there, either. "PLUS! I THINK MY FRIEND MIGHT BURN DOWN OUR BAKERY! I STILL WANT TO LIVE THERE, TOO! SO, THANKS! YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE!"

She was so full of anger, she didn't even notice that Minho was next to her. Minho gently tapped her shoulder.

"WHAT!?" She spat. Then, Minho hyung did something he NEVER did to anyone else, not even for....him....

Minho hyung wrapped his slender, muscular arms around Dinah's shoulders and pulled her into his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so SO sorry..." He whispered into her ear. He was crying now. She just stood there, accepting the hug, yet not returning it. Then, Onew hyung joined the hugging and crying. Jonghyun hyung soon followed as well as Key. I stood up, deciding to join the hug and crying-fest myself. We didn't know how she felt at the moment, being taken away from the ones she loved, but we could feel her pain. It was radiating off her, kind of like a virus spreading through the air. Then, the stupid TV show continued.

"WELL! It seems SHINee feels for their new friend! We'll see you next time on "Yo Teen!" Tune in next week for the official new, first ever episode! Bye~!" She pulled away all too soon. She really was gorgeous. She stalked off, then turned back to us.

"Don't touch me. I hate it when people do that...I haven't even been hugged by my real-" She stopped before realizing what she was saying, even if we didn't.

"Just.....Just please don't touch me until I give you an okay sign, alright?" She asked of us. We all ended up nodding our heads. Key, being the Umma he is, didn't give in so easily.

"YAH! You're not leaving without your Oppas. We're taking you back to your bakery. Now, what's the name, and where is it located?" Key asked. I thought I saw a hint of a smile-or a wince and an unemotional grin, I can't really explain the non-smile/ unhappy smile- and she walked back to us. She looked around, almost as if she was suspicious that someone was watching her, and turned back to tell us.

"It's called 'Cherry Saku Yuuki' and it's on...." She finished the address with me spacing out until Key squeeled.

"That's my FAVORITE bakery! I love their Sakura Bunny Shortcake!" Oh yeah! I got that cake for my birthday! It was when I turned 15, but still, I remember its distinct taste of cherries and, even though it says bunny, the taste of carrots, thus the bunny. Dinah just looked amazed and ecstatic.

"R-Really?! You LIKED that one?! It wasn't a good seller, so we had to stop selling it..." She ended, almost...sad that they stopped selling it.

"Oh, ABSO-FRICKIN-LUTELY~! The taste was so memerable! The smell also made it amazing! Let's go! I want to see my favorite bakery again," Key said. We all headed to the van and told manager hyung where to go. When we arrived, three girls ran up and totally flipped out over Dinah.

"OMO! Are you okay? Where were you! What happened? Do you have any scars? DO WE NEED TO CALL THE COPS?! WHO ARE THO- OMO IT'S SHINEE! SOMEONE! PAPER BAG, STAT!" A girl with hair down to the nape of her neck that was black. Her eyes were a forest green. The next girl, who was next to the first, was blond. Obviously the American. Her hair was blond and her eyes were a light,stormy grey-blue. She was the one who ran up and hugged Dinah.

"What happened, Katie? Charlie? Dinah? Sorry! I don't know what to call you anymore!" She freaked. To our surprise, Dinah hugged back. Katie? Charlie? WHAT in HELL was going on here? Before Dinah could reply, a third girl came out and walked slowly over to Dinah. She kissed her forehead and handed Dinah a piece of..... mini corn? She then gave a small smile and spoke.

"Sweetie. I wondered and worried about how you would get back. Please thank your friends and introduce us," She asked nicely. She had dark red hair. Her eyes were a nice violet color as well.

"Okay, Umma! Thank you~!" She said with- What The H? LOVE?! She said that with LOVE?! UMMA!? She was only about 15! (AN; AGAIN. International ages.) She finished her mini corn and spoke clearly and happily with a huge smile spread across her face.

"Umma, Momo, Unni, this is SHINee...Obviously...I'm fine, and, apparetly, I'm on a show called 'Yo Teen!' Which, by the way, doesn't interest me in any way because I love my normal routined life." Then, her unni spoke loudly.

"YAH! Lucky! Don't mope over this!" She then suddenly threw snow at Dinah. I wonder how she got it...

Dinah became ingulfed in this black and purple aura and looked at her Unni with an evil smile. "Yah, pabo, do you want to do that again?" She questioned a little scarily. "Saeyung, I wouldn't do that EVER AGAIN if I were you unless you WANT to die," Dinah warned. Saeyung, as her name is, backed away and shuddered.

"I-I-I w-won't, a-and I-I do, wish to-to live...unni..." She said before turning and screaming bloody hell. Wait...did she just call Dinah unni? Dinah sighed.

"She is such a pabo....when will she learn?" Dinah's....umma laughed.

"Never, my dear baby girl. Now, get your friends a room or two and relax. Sarangae and goodnight," She said before once again kissing Dinah's head and heading off in the direction that Saeyung ran towards.

Moriah came and sat down next to us and hugged Dinah once again.

"I was so worried today. Luckily, your so called sister followed us half the way and brought me back," Moriah admitted. Dinah just looked sad.

"I'm sorry... Momo, would you go to our room and get ready for bed? I'll be in soon. Sarangae, my best friend," Dinah replied.

"Yeah, sarangae," Momo replied and left. Dinah stood up and took us to our room. She gave us some pajamas and told us goodnight. Before she left, I stopped her.

"Is Moriah your....girlfriend?" I asked a little worried. She just stared at me, then burst out in laughter.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAA! H-H-H-Holy...OMO! YOU-YOU THINK I'M...." It almost took half an hour for her to calm down. She cleared and spoke, "No. I'm not a lesbian. I love Momo, but she thinks sarangae means goodnight. I'll straighten it out with her. No, I'm straight. Possibly bi, but definitley NOT a full on raging lesbian. I have to admit though, that WAS a good laugh. Hey, you just made me like you guys a little bit more. Goodnight guys. Sleep tight," She said. Wait, a little bit MORE? You mean, she liked us a little bit before? I had that and another question to answer...

Why does her name sound so familiar?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY! Here ya go~! You got to meet my "family". Momo, being one of my best friends, is going to be here for a while. I want you guys can tell me if I should pair her with someone from SHINee. She is (as far as I know) straight. Yes, I'm possibly bi, and STFU. My unni, Saeyung, is just a random person in here. For all I care, you can act like you're her. My umma, being my dream mom, is the sweet, loving, caring owner of the bakery. She was the one to find me first and give me this. No. Not literally, no matter how much I wish this really would happen, THIS IS NOT MY LIFE STORY. So, question of the day; WHY DO YOU THINK DINAH'S NAME IS SO FAMILIAR?! Guess right, and you will choose if I should put 2Min in here or not. You might be allowed to write a chapter, and/or you might be able to choose a song I should put in here. VOTE NOW, MY LOYAL READERS! I'LL LOVE YOU! Tch, Like I already don't.... (In other words, I already love you.)