Chapter 3

Yo Teen!

TAEMIN'S POV

".....JUNG DINAH! She's really excited to be here with us! BUT! Before she and SHINee move into the house, she has to answer a few questions right to be SHINee's friend!" The announcer said. I could tell she almost hesitated with the excitement part. Then, there she was. Her hair was dyed a nice, dark black with blue eyes (like my contact color, but they were REAL!) and a nice shade of tan/white colored skin. She was.....that girl from earlier. She was STILL PISSED! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE THE BOY, NOT HER! She was freaking BALLISTIC man! She also had 2 purple streaks in her hair! Oh jeez... I think I'm going to be sick......

"Taemin? TAEMIN? TAEMIN!!!!!" Key yelled worriedly. I-I couldn't...I can't.....handle...W-W-We're supposed to take care of-of HER?! I mean, she looks beautiful and all, but.....I don't know what to do to bond with a girl! They have...s and.....and....I can't even SAY the other word....What was her name again? Ah, Jung Dinah, that's right. Yet...why did her last name seem so fimiliar...? Before I could get my answer, I was swallowed by the darkness. I was so shocked, I was fainting! I hit the floor with an echoing "thud" and a soft groan....F this show....RML....Heh. Hehehe. RML = My Lactose......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the SHORTNESS GUYS. If you weren't such jerks for not following the previous instructions, then it would have been LONGER. So, I thank you, Angelica1811. The more comments, the longer the chapters I'll TRY to make. So, as ShimmyCocoaPuffsss says, "PEACE OUT TO ALL MY LOVERS, HATERS, AND ERS!"