Chapter 1

Yo Teen!

SHINee just got out of the SMEntertainment studio when a bunch of people with huge TV show cameras swarmed towards them. No one understood what was going to happen, but nothing ever made sense in their lives anymore. Not since then....

"SHINee! Hey, boys! Lookie! Over here!" One of the men shouted. No one looked up from the ground. More shouting, questionings, and comments came from the swarm of news hungry vultures. But....These people didn't have notepads...or pens....or press hats... What the HELL was going on here? Without further questions, Onew gave a signal that only the other members knew; walk towards the apartment and DON'T give them ANY satisfaction.

"HEY! ONEW! WHAT WAS THAT!?" A woman shouted out to him. He didn't answer, nor take one glance at her direction.

When SHINee finally arrived at their apartment, everyone bumbed out on the couches and chairs. Taemin was the first to speak among the others for the first time that day.

"So, what do you think they wanted?" He asked quietly. Minho shook his head.

"I don't know, Taemin-ah, but whatever it was, I know that I don't want to be a part of it...." He answered. Everyone shook their heads in agreement. Then, Jonghyun spoke.

"If only we could visit him one more time...To just see that smiling face again would be my safe haven...." Tears swelled in everyone's eyes. No one could really seem to understand why they had to part. Taemin, unlike himself, shouted.

"HE'S GONE! WE NEED TO GET OVER IT! IF WE DON'T, We might...might....." He couldn't take it anymore. He broke down into racking sobs of "I miss you SSSOOO much!" and "Why did we have to part like that?!" s. Everyone was in still shock. The happy-go-lucky Lee Taemin was sobbing on the floor. They knew a problem was there as soon as he left.

TAEMIN'S P.O.V.

I don't know what came over me. The hurt, despair, and anger just escaped before I could keep it at bay. It's...It's impossible to feel happy when your baby was forced to split with you....Yooguen was ours. We knew that immediately when he first arrived. But as times progress, you start to lose the ones you love. One just happened to be Yooguen. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Next thing I knew, people were busting into our apartment and dragging us into a bus. They drove like physcos! Sharp turns, missing stop lights, ec cetera. We came to an abrupt stop. I almost hit my head on the seat in front of me. We were dragged into a building with tons of other cameramen. Oh dear God, not them again.... That's when I noticed a little girl, about 13, looking totally PISSED in the corner. I normally don't swear, but she looked REALLY REALLY REALLY PISSED. There was also a 14 year old looking boy trying to comfort her. I'm confused, and so is he. Lights started coming on and someone stated the WORST possible thing ever.

"HELLO! You might remember when we had Hello Baby. Now, we welcome a new show! Let's give it up for Yo Teen!" No..... NO! I REFUSE to take care of another person! Especially if it's a growing teen! I'm not taking care of a 14 year old boy!

"So, If you'd please help us welcome SHINee, then we can start!" NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I saw manager hyung. Apparently, so did Key. Oh God! Keuy's gonna kill him!

"Manager, we are NOT ready for this NOR are we okay with it." He stated, obviously trying to hold back on swearing in front of the world. His words were like venom, yet manager hyung didn't flinch in the slightest. He smiled wider though.

"I don't care. You're doing this show whether you like it or not." He retorted. CRAP! I'm SOOO not in on this plan! What the show's hostess said next scared me even more.

"They're going to be taking care of a VERY lucky child. If they pass the exam, in which they have to try, they will get their teen and be living as a family for as long as possible! Scary, right?" Oh dear God, what have we done?