Go Away! This is my spot!

Ahhh... Remember those times at school?

It was Dress-Up Day for the students in Kindergarten. Dress-Up Days were held once a term and were one of those special occasions where everyone got to dress-up as their favourite characters.

That particular day was a bright and sunny day. The sun was shining high up in the sky, birds were chirping and the buzz of excitement could be heard. Dozens of little kids in fancy dress were pouring out of the Kindergarten building, ready for lunch.

Out in the field were two little girls, Jessica Jung and Choi Sooyoung. They were holding hands and skipping, laughing at a joke that Sooyoung had shared. Jessica was dressed-up as a princess, with a sparkling tiara on her head. Sooyoung, on the other hand, was a fairy. In her hand was a pink feathery wand; while on her back was a pair of glittery pink fairy wings. It had been a fantastic day for them, as they had both won the prize for best-dressed in their class. The best friends were heading towards their usual spot, which was under a huge Mahoney tree at the other side of the school.

Meanwhile, a mighty Kim Heechul was being carried by his trusty friend Hangeng across the field. Although the two boys were quite close to each other, their relationship was not a usual type of friendship. Instead, it was one where Heechul was the boss and Hangeng the follower. But why was Hangeng so willing to obey every single thing Heechul said? This was because Hangeng had recently moved to Seoul with his family from China, and was totally oblivious to Korean culture. Heechul, who had taken pity on the boy, showed and taught him everything he knew about Korea, from the language to the food. Of course, the bad stuff too (Well, there wasn’t much. Heechul was only 5.). So in other words Heechul was kind of a savior to Hangeng.

“Faster!” yelled Heechul in his prince costume, as he lightly hit Hangeng on the back.

“Yes sir!” replied Hangeng, as he tried to crawl across the grass at a faster pace. The boy was sweating so much; it looked like a waterfall was flowing down his face. All this sweat was due to the fact that he was wearing a horse suit. The weather did not help too.

The prince and his horse were currently finding a nice place to sit down for lunch.

“STOP!” demanded the prince, pointing to a nearby Mahoney tree.

With Heechul on his back, Hangeng continued to crawl his way over to the tree. Both little boys got out their lunches and sighed as they enjoyed the cool shade. Hangeng also immediately got out his ice pack from his lunchbox and slapped it on his face, trying to cool himself down.

Jessica squinted as she and Sooyoung approached their destination. Who was that under their spot and how dare they take it? She stomped up to the two boys, who were munching on their sandwiches.

“Excuse me, do you know that this spot is ours?” asked Jessica, fixing the opposition with one of her signature ice-princess glares.

Heechul stood up and stared down at the little girl.

“Do you know who I am? Absolutely no one contradicts me, the awesome Kim Heechul. Understand?”

“I don’t care. All I know is that you’ve taken my spot and I want it back.” retorted Jessica.

“What’s your name?” asked Heechul.

“Jessica. Now go away.” The younger answered as calm as she could manage, despite the anger that was boiling inside of her.

“How dare you speak to me like that miss?! I want to sit here, no one can stop me!!” Heechul’s anger, however, had exploded.

Soon, the two started arguing. Both would not back down and fighted for the beloved spot under the tree. An obvious black cloud started forming above the two, making Sooyoung and Hangeng shiver.

Poor Sooyoung and Hangeng. They were stuck listening to the raging argument between their friends, unable to stop them. Sooyoung, being the brave one, had attempted. However, Jessica and Heechul had turned to glare at her, telling her not to interfere. Sooyoung gulped and instantly kept shut.

Thunder rolled and lightning struck as Jessica and Heechul lashed at each other. Students ran around the field in the warm sunlight, but they shuddered when they passed the Mahoney tree. Tension levels were extremely high. They all watched with scared expressions as the prince and the princess yelled and screamed. Everyone had a similar question in their mind as they watched. Weren’t princes and princesses meant to live happily together, like in those fairytales?

After ten minutes

“You are the most disgraceful person I have ever met! I bet no one loves you, even your parents!” Heechul exclaimed.

After hearing this, Jessica burst into tears. She had never ever in her four-year life heard such offensive words. She grabbed Sooyoung’s hand and ran.

Normally, in a situation like this, Heechul would smirk and feel very proud for “winning” an argument. This time, though, was different. There was this weird clutch at his heart, like he had done something extremely wrong. It felt a bit like regret.

“Have I gone too far this time?” he mumbled, as Jessica and Sooyoung disappeared into the distance.


A Baby Heechul!!!! And a baby Jessica!!!! Oooooo.... Does Heechul like Jessica? Anyone seeing Heesica coming their way? I sure do! :D

Did you guys like it?? Comment please!!!