Yoona's dream

Forbidden Game

"yoona!" someone called.

She turned around and saw donghae wearing an apron, cooking something."don't you wanna help me here?" he asked while stiring.

"o-okay" she said. She stepped towars donghae and looked at what he was looking. She can't tell if it was really something that can be eaten. 'i can't even imagine how it tastes' she thought.

"did you put any poison in it?" she asked as she looked as it, disgusted.

"how cold, FYI this is my masterpiece. I named it donghae's masterpiece" he smiled triumphantly. "what a name." yoona replied awkwardly. "why don't you give it a try?" he placed a spoonful of what he so called his masterpiece towards yoona. Just by smelling it, she nearly puked.

"lemme try!" someone yelled from behind. 'sooyong, my savior' T-T she thought thanking her from the bottom o her heart. "sooyoung, i will never forget you" she waved with a teary eye.

"Thanks for the food!" she started diggin up." O~~~O~~~O~~~O

"sooyoung!" Yoona realized that it was just a dream. She sighed "Even in my dreams you're still that stupid? donghae" she smiled. "you're awake." Jungmin smiled leaning his back against the door.

"If you're wondering how you got here, Donghae drove you back here."

"oh, is that so?" she smiled. " Yoona, he told me that you were being chased by someone. Why didn't you tell me? If you did I should've protected you more." he gve her a disappointed look. "i promised you right? I'm gonna make you happy. I will make you forget donghae. But why can't you give me a chance?"

"Jungmin i'm giv--"

"no you're not. Even though i'm trying my best you still won't smile. I kniw this is selfish but please I'm begging you. Forget about donghae and think more of me." he knelt in Yoona's front as tears slowly flowed down.

O~~~O~~~O~~~O

"Donghae" Mrs. Jung called before sitting beside donghae. He was awake all night guarding sica just to make sure that everyhing was fine. Mrs jung handed him a can of coffee.

"thanks mrs jung" he bowed his head.

"i still remember when you were young, the two of you would pretend to be married couples and build a house with a blanket." mrs jung smiled with teary eyes."Sica was so happy back then, and i know that was because of you."

donghae remained silent.

"Donghae, i know she doesn't have much time left." she held donghae's hand. "please, even before she.." her tears flowed continuously down her cheek.

Donghae hugged her "don't worry mrs. Jung, i will make her happy."

O~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O

Donghae walked on the street spacing out. It was already midnight. As soon as he got back to his senses, he was already in the front of jungmin's house.

"YOONA!" he shouted "YOONA!! YOONA!!"

he didn't stop shouting until yoona heard him and went outside the porch.

"donghae?" she said weakly."it's already l--"

"tomorrow i'm gonna propose to jessica. But before that i want to hear it from you." he paused. "i want you to tell me that you don't have any feelings for me, that you don't love me anymore." his voice was shaking.

Yoona stared at him for a long while without saying anything, and finally "Congratulations, i'm happy for the two of you" she smiled sweetly.

"so it just means one thing. I'm so stupid, i should've known the answer, right?" he smiled and turned his back away from her. "i wish you happiness too." and walked away.

Yoona sat down the floor and sighed.

"are you sure about what you did?" jungmin asked as he sat beside her.

"I don't know anymore." she smiled weakly.

"He's gonna marry jessica, and even if you will regret it, you'll never gonna bring him back to you."

"i know, it's okay. I've already told myself that i won't back down to what i've said."

"then, if it's really okay, why are you crying?" jungmin asked.

'huh? I'm crying again. But what is this pain? I feel so suffocated and different from before.' she thought to herself. 

"i feel like i'm gonna go crazy, i want to just disappear." she whispered as she held her head.

"the first time i met you i thought it would be interesting if i played with you, but before i knew it

i fell in love so hard with you" she pulled yoona and hugged her. "i told you didn't i? I'm gonna make you happy"

Yoona couldn't do anything but cry all night.