Perfect Moment To Be Ruined

Forbidden Game

"One! Two! Three!" Donghae counted.The carousel, fountains, coaster, lights began to turn on. This was Yoona's dream to be with someone special while having fun. She never experienced that except with lee chi hoon. Memories started to hurt her feelings. She remembers Chi Hoon, who was like his oppa, saving his money just to treat Yoona in the theme park. He buys her Cotton candies, play firing to get the biggest teddy for her and protect her whenever she gets scared in the horror house. He was just 7 and Yoona was just 5 but he knew how to make her happy and safe. 'I couldn't believe that he did that, He--' She thought before someone hugged her from behind. It was Donghae who whispered "I know that I did never did anything good for you but please, just this night, let me do something right for you." He looked worried.

 

Yoona faced him with her teary eyes and smiled.Donghae pulled him and stood in the front of the carousel.

 

"Princess Yoona, this way please. He held Yoona's hand just like a princess. Yoona sat on one of the horses while Donghae accompanied her just as it started turning. They are a perfect couple indeed. After that they went to a cotton candy store. "Good evening sir, you two are our lucky customers and because of that we will give you a free cotton candy!" The vendor offered."Really?" she said happily as she thought sarcastically 'Though I think its obvious why he picked us as his lucky customers.'Donghae mouthed "Thank you".to the vendor.

 

After few minutes..Yoona stood stiff as she said "No. No way! I will never go there! "They were standing in the front of the haunted house.Yoona may beat 10 guys in 30 seconds but she won't beat a ghost."Pleaseee?" Donghae pouted. "I'll be there till the end."Yoona opened to say something but she decided to just sigh. "Okay, she hung her head."Donghae pulled her inside the haunted house. He held her hand.Ghost started to scare her and as for Yoona.. she started to scream and run but tripped and one of her shoes fell off but just left it. She was running crazily until she saw the light in the exit door. She reached the exit door but her heart was beating faster not just because she ran, she felt scared not just because of the ghost, her feet were trembling not just because she was tired. She wasn't holding Donghae's hand. I know that the ghost were just fake and I know that he can go out by himself but the fact that she didn't make till the end with Donghae, she felt a pain in her heart. Her eyes began to tear and sat. But she stood up as someone called her.

 

"Yoona." A familiar voice called.Donghae was standing in the middle of a heart which was made by petals. He was holding the shoe which Yoona left. “I "D-did y-you set this up?" Yoona asked still her eyes were filled with tears.He walked towards her and knelt. "Yes. Except for the shoe." The moment was just like in Cinderella when the prince put the shoe in her foot. Donghae stood up and stared at her. "This must be fate." He offered his hands for Yoona to reach it. She reached Donghae's hand and he pulled her gently. They danced while glaring at each other. Yoona was speechless.Boom! Colorful fireworks suddenly covered the sky that looked like the milky way. They sat at the green grass and watched the fireworks romantically.

 

 

 

 

 

 Donghae suddenly sang.

 

(Saranghamnida - tim)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2-U2-tPPFs

 

So bad..a person a like you..

Why did you take my heart without my permission?

Im living with so much difficultyBut you dont even know.

I know..that its not me

That im not worthy enough for even a blink of your eyeBut sometimes cant you share your smile with me too?

Even if its not love

Please turn back just once sometime

If I wait endlessly like this today

Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside

I love you.

Yesterday, I layed my head on my desk

And I think I fell asleep grieving for you

When I opened my eyes, the tears had smudged

Your name and hopeless doodles

Please turn back just once sometime

If I wait endlessly like this today

Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside

I love you.

As I look at your back imag ewhich I got so used to

I say those silent tear-like words,

I love you.

 

Yoona cried in joy. Suddenly was shocked upon seeing reporters entering the park.

Her smile dropped and stared at Donghae. ‘So it was just a business? Of course Yoona! Do you think he will fall in love with you for real?!’ she thought as she shook her head and sighed in disbelief. Yoona was walking away from him when Donghae pulled her arm.

“Yoona wait it’s not what you think.” he explained as he followed Yoona in a dark corner where no one could see them.

“No. Don’t come near me.” She looked at him with hatred in her eyes. She walked away and stopped. She faced Donghae with her tears falling non stop. “You know what? It’s okay. I mean it! Anyway I only have to endure your stupidity within a month!” She wiped her tears and disappeared in his sight.

Donghae remained silent as he punched the wall. He went back to where the reporters are and Moo Ryong. Moo Ryong clapped his hands as if he watched his concert. He tapped Donghae’s shoulder and chuckled.

“Donghae ah~ I’m so proud of you, ‘Lee Donghae’s romance” he said and left. Donghae slightly bowed his head and balled his fist.

 

O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O

 

Yoona was walking in the street with a blank stare. She suddenly remembered Donghae’s smile and his voice. She bit her lips until it began to bleed. A car stopped in front of her and she noticed that it was Jungmin. He walked out of the car.

“I heard what happened. I know you’re upset but..” he stopped and stared at Yoona. “I just thought that you might need a friend.” Yoona walked towards him and let him hug her. She buried her face in his chest and began to cry out loud.