Random Events

Forbidden Game

As Donghae realized that Yoona was not in his side anymore, he started to panic. But he was still smiling pretending that everything is fine. He searched around the main hall, at the balcony and even under the tables. He was worrying that Yoona might have done something again. She searched and searched for her until he bumped into someone. It was nana.

“I’m sorry!” donghae bowed down.

“It’s okay” She smiled and stared at him “Donghae ssi!”

Donghae gazed at her nana “Ah! Nana ssi, it’s nice to see you again”

“You look worried, is there something wrong?” she asked.

“Uh, nothing.” he shook his head.

Nana smiled. “You don’t need to feel so tensed.” She laughed “well, I guess I have to go.”

“Okay, enjoy” he smiled and as nana disappeared from his sight he started to panic. He ran out of the main hall and though the corridor where the rooms were. He inspected every room. Donghae really knew the house. He knew every corner of the house. He was panting heavily. He reached the last room where he saw yoona standing stiff and her jaw dropped down.

Donghae waved his hand in front of Yoona’s face but she remain the same.

“Oh my God! A cockroach!” he shouted.

Yoona suddenly jumped and screamed “IIIKK!!! WHERE?!!”

“Just kidding” he winked at Yoona.

Yoona hit the back of Donghae’s head. “Ow. I was just worried about you. Was there something wrong?”

Yoona remembered the incident that happened earlier. “AISSH!! JINJJA!!”

“So something happened while I was gone?” he asked

Yoona told him the whole incident. Donghae felt jealous but too bad he didn’t realize that. He just kept on wondering he felt weird while yoona was telling him the whole incident. When Yoona calmed down they went back to the main hall. Then, as they reached the main hall someone got up the stage.

“Good evening everyone, I am your main host for today, Park Iseol. Our main reason for today’s celebration is to give the beloved son of President Moo Ryong a warm welcome. So now, let us welcome, PARK JUNGMIN.”

As he came out, Yoona’s eyes widened then covered . Everyone clapped except for her. Donghae seemed to be the happiest person who was present at the party, but as for Yoona, she was the most disgusted person. ‘He was the one who kissed me! That bastard! But I can’t tell donghae that he was the one who kissed me. He’s Donghae’s best friend ‘she thought as she shook her head. She remained silent while they were all listening to his speech.

 

AFTER 4 HOURS

Yoona went out to the porch to get some fresh air. She sighed heavily before gazing at the stars. She suddenly felt cold because she was just wearing a thin clothing. Then a voice from behind called “Yoona” Yoona turned her gaze around to check who it was. She saw donghae leaning his back against the wall. Yoona slightly smiled. He walked nearer towards yoona.

“What are you doing here? It’ cold.” Donghae said as he hung his jacket in Yoona’s shoulders.

“Nothing, I guess It’s just that I’m not in the mood.” She turned her gaze to the stars.

Donghae handed yoona an orange. Yoona was confused and tilted her to the side.

“Did you know that eating orange can help when you’re down?”

“Really? Who told you that?” she chuckled.

“My grandma” he replied. “If you want we can visit her sometime”

Yoona nodded and just as they were about to get back to the main hall they saw Jungmin standing behind them.

“Jungmin!” Donghae run towards him forgetting about yoona.

“Donghae ah~” he replied.

“so how are you?” Donghae asked.

“Well.. I’m still alive so I think I’m okay.” They both laughed. Jungmin stared at yoona who was standing at the back of donghae.

“oh by the way, jungmin ah~ meet yoona, my girlfriend.” He said as he held yoona’s shoulders.

“Nice to meet you” he said as he offered his hands.

Yoona reached his hands but let go of it immediately.

Jungmin smirked but luckily donghae didn’t notice it.

“Jungmin ssi.” A guy called.

“Okay, just a second.” He replied.

“I’m sorry donghae ah, I need to go.”

“Ah yes, we need to go too.” Donghae replied.

~On their way home~

Yoona’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” Yoona answered. “Who’s this? Sooyoung! What? Really? Ok I’ll be there in a minute”

“donghae ah~ can we go to Seoul hospital?

“uh .. yes, but why?”

“You’ll know when we get there.”

After 20 minutes they reached the hospital and yoona ran towards sooyoung upon seeing her.

"Sooyoung! what did the doctor say?"

"He's okay now! He can leave the hospital later" she said as she jumped in joy. She looked at donghae then pulled Yoona "who's that guy?"

"Uh..Long story" Yoona replied

"Mm.. okay, let's go to his room"

They went inside a room. Donghae was confused while yoona was too happy. They saw a little boy about the age of 4 was lying on the bed.

 

74492_168500999842747_141577595868421_51

 

“Taehyun ah~” Yoona ran towards him as a teardrop fell down her cheeks.

“Noona” they little boy replied. They hugged each other as if they haven’t seen each other for a long time. Donghae, who was standing at the back of yoona, looked confused. “Uhm .. Am I missing something?”

Yoona turned his gaze to donghae “Donghae, my nam~dongsaeng, Taehyun”

His jaw dropped upon hearing her.

“Noona! I know him! He’s the famous singer!”

“see I’m famous, told ya.” he bragged.

“you’re.. Leeteuk right?” Taehyun clapped as he smiled delightedly.

Donghae hung his head as yoona burst into laughter. Donghae pinched her cheeks and they both laughed.

“Donghae ah~ can I bring Taehyun in the house pleaseeee?” while doing a cute face.

“Ah.. okay! Okay!”

“Taehyun! Let’s go?”

“Yoona!” sooyoung called.

“Sooyoung! Help me pack Taehyun’s things”

Yoona was bringing a big bag when donghae offered her a hand. Yoona hesitated but in the end he won. They were about to leave when someone blocked the door. Upon seeing him, yoona’s face turned pale.

“Hyung!” taehyun was about to hug the guy when yoona pulled his hand.

“Yoona--”the guy looked hurt.

“STOP CALLING MY NAME!!!” Yoona turned angry and tears fell.

Donghae was shocked, he didn’t know what was happening but he pushed the guy away from the door and pulled Yoona’s hands. Sooyoung carried taehyun in his hands and followed donghae and Yoona leaving the guy behind.

Donghae knew that something was wrong.

“Who’s that guy? And why is Yoona acting this way?” he asked Sooyoung.

“Maybe it’s better if you wait for Yoona to calm down. And let her explain everything.” Sooyoung said while carrying Taehyun.

Donghae helped Yoona get in the car. While donghae was driving nobody spoke. Donghae gave Yoona an orange again and Yoona knew what it was for. She smiled slightly and wiped her tears.

As soon as they got out of the car,  they noticed that someone was moving into their neighboring house.