Love Contract

Forbidden Game

Donghae pulled yoona, closer enough for yoona to feel his breath.

“what do you think you’re doing?” yoona said with a frown.

“letting you pay” donghae replied with a sweet cold smile.

“oh? really? You can’t do that.” she said.

“watch me” donghae whispered.

“donghae ssi, is this girl your girlfriend?” a guy carrying a camera asked.

“sorry for not telling this earlier” donghae smirked at yoona and continued “yes, this girl, is my girlfriend.”

Yoona dropped her jaw and pinched him.

“ouch!” he screamed. “what was that for?”

Yoona did not reply and tried to get away from his hands, but he only held her tighter.

“isn’t she sweet? She’s always pinching me to tell me that she loves me” giving them a sweet fake smile. And changed into an irritated look when he turned his gaze back to yoona.

“well, I think that’s all. We have to go now.” turned his gaze back to the cameras and waved goodbye.

He pulled her hands until they got out from the crowd. Then he felt a strong punch in his face.

“you--you--you fish!” pointing her finger at him.

“fish?” he asked confusedly.

“yes! Fish!” yoona grated her teeth.

“yoona!” a voice behind her called.

“sooyoung! Where have you been?” yoona asked.

“I should be the one asking that. I was waiting for you outside the bar. sooyoung told her flatly.

“oh, right.” yoona replied.

“anyway we don’t have time for that, the “nightmares” saw me while I was waiting for you, fortunately I managed to loose them, for a while. So we have to get outta here!” sooyoung told her.

“those bastards” yoona muttered.

They both ignored donghae. “um excuse me, I’m here.”

“sooyoung let’s go”

“araseo” sooyoung nodded.

They left donghae as he sat looking confused.

o------o------o------o------o------o

Donghae managed to get home. As soon as he entered the door, a book went flying to his head.

“ouch!” he screamed.

“ I was watching TV you know? Then suddenly I saw you, telling the media that that girl is your girlfriend. Since when did you have a girlfriend donghae ah?” his manager crossed her arms.

Manager park joo eun had a long brown wavy hair, sparkling eyes and white complexion. She is 30 years old but looked younger and still single.

“ I was just annoyed at her and don’t worry, that was just a joke” donghae laughed.

“ Of course, a JOKE” she laughed sarcastically. “Can’t you realize what you just did back there? Now you have to be responsible on what you said.” she let out a small sigh.

“ And what do you mean by that?” he asked.

“ You have to be a true couple, or at least pretend.” she replied.

“wait, what?!” his eyes widened.

“I said you have to be a true--”

“ No, you don’t have to say it again. I mean, I don’t wanna do that, I can’t. Maybe there is another way.” he said.

“There is no other way” his manager told him.

“ No! I won’t do that!” doing an x sign with his hands.

“you won’t?” raising one of her brows..

“I won’t. No way.” He said

Donghae ran before his manager could attack him. It did not take her too long to catch him and tickled him nonstop.

Donghae laughed crazily  and lied in the floor “Okay! I’ll do it.”

“ I want you to talk to her by tomorrow, araji?” she told him as she stood up.

“ Araseo.” he nodded.

It was raining the next day. Yoona sat down lazily in the couch when she heard someone knocking at the door. She opened it and she saw donghae standing in front of her. She was about to close the door when donghae slipped his hand in the door and he was able to keep the door open but he clamped his hand.

“o-ouch! Why am I so unlucky?” donghae sighed in frustration.

“because you’re a fish? Yoona replied.

“What does that supposed to mean?” he asked.

“I don’t know” she laughed “anyway, what do you want?”

“I’m here to say something, may I come in?”

“you can say it here.” yoona replied.

“I’m here to ask you a big favor, but of course you will get something in return.” he told her seriously.

“What kind of favor is that?” she asked

“Pretend to be my girl and I’ll pay you with money”

“hah! What makes you think that I’ll agree with that?” she frowned.

Yoona closed her door, donghae was about to leave when he heard her door opened again.

“how much?” yoona standing at the back of donghae.