Complications

Forbidden Game
 

 

 

Prologue: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=127289563990153

Chapter 1: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=127311577321285

Chapter 2: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=127559073963202

Chapter 3: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=128747323844377

Chapter 4: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=128977383821371

Chapter 5: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=132932473425862

Chapter 6: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=134027993316310

Chapter 7: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=134727589913017

Chapter 8: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=136305669755209

Chapter 9: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=137167733002336

Chapter 10: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=137714366281006

Chapter 11: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=138216009564175

Chapter 12: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=139699852749124

Chapter 13: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=140534142665695

Chapter 14: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=143207692398340

 

 

The first thing that Donghae did the next morning was finding Yoona. He smiled , reminiscing what happened yesterday. Even though he was confused of the change on how Yoona treated him, still he was happy. He ran out of his room searched for Yoona, but she was nowhere to be found.

 

 

"Yoona!" he kept on shouting as it echoed the whole house until someone hit him in his head.

 

"Why are you so noisy this early?!" Leeteuk asked before he drank a glass of water.

 

"I can't find Yoona." He worryingly said.

 

"Yoona huh? She was acting weird yesterday, she even thanked us for everything as if she was dying" he chuckled.

 

Donghae looked at him confusedly and lastly thought about the garden. 'She might be there'  he thought and ran into the garden. But all he had found was Sica reading a letter.

 

"Sica." he called weakly.

 

"O-oppa!" She hid the letter behind her.

 

"Have you seen Yoona?" He asked.

 

"She told me not to say but.." She paused. "I can't just let her fool you."

 

He looked at her confusedly.

 

"She told me that she's tired of you. That she can't be with someone like you. She doesn't want to be with you anymore. She doesn't love you anymore." Sica continued.

 

Donghae stepped away from her with a shocked expression. "That's not true!" he shouted and ran in Yoona's room. He opened the cabinets and it was empty. No things left, not even one. He could not believe that she left him just like that.

 

"Why?" he whispered as he covered his face. "Why did you leave me?"

 

He locked the door and lied down in Yoona's bed all day. They kept on knocking but he just kept quiet. His phone rang many times but he ignored it cause he knew that it wasn't Yoona. The next night,when everyone was sleeping, he finally got out of the room. He packed his things and entered Sica's room. He expected her to be asleep, but in her surprise,she was fully awake, staring outside her window. She knew that Donghae was there, but she did not dare to look back.

 

"Oppa, do you think I'll still be able to marry?" She asked , still not looking back.

 

"What do you mean?" He asked.

 

"What if, without marrying, I just won't be able to open my eyes one day?" She asked, and finally turned around and found a hand towards her. She closed her eyes, and thought that it will hit her but instead it landed above her head.

 

"Pabo, that won't happen." Donghae smiled. "You have to promise me, okay?"

 

"Oppa, can I ask you a favor?" She asked.

 

"What is it?" he asked.

 

"Can I hug you?" She stared at him.

 

He spread his arms and Sica hugged him tightly.

 

She had a sorrowful expression  "You are so kind to me, and yet I.." She whispered.

 

"Everything's going to be fine." He tapped her head.

 

She slowly pulled away from him and smiled.

 

"Okay, I have to go to sleep." She pushed Donghae out of the room. She closed the door and as soon as she did, she leaned at the door and slowly sat. She covered her face with her palm and tears flowed down.

 

"I just want to be happy."

 

 

Donghae carried his lagguage and without saying goodbye to the others, he left. He drove until he reached Yoona called it as her temporary house.

 

He opened it with his extra key and entered. There was no sign of her, not even a shadow. Once again, he heard his cellphone ring. He decided to pick it up.

 

"DONGHAE AH!~" It was Joo Eun, his manager.

 

"Noona.." He replied flatly.

 

"I was trying to call you many times , but you won't answer."

 

Donghae remained quiet.

 

" There will be a gathering for the Smen't artists tomorrow, make sure you'll come with your date!" She commanded.

 

"But--" and she hung up.

 

He thought of Sooyoung, 'she might know where Yoona is, after all , they are best friends.' he thought.

 

He pick up his phone and dialed Sooyoung's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Someone answered.

 

"Sooyoung, it's Donghae, can we meet for a while?" he asked.

 

"You see, i'm busy so--"

 

"Oh, i was thinking about treating you lunch , but.." He said.

 

"Where do you want to meet?" she quickly asked.

 

"At bulgogi restaurant." and he hung up.

 

Minutes later and he reached the restaurant. He found Sooyoung waiting there impatiently.

 

"Why are you so slow?! I'm hungry." She complained.

 

"You can order anything you want." He smiled.

 

"Anything?" She smiled back.

 

"Anything , in one condition."

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"I want to know where she is."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"You know who i am talking about."

 

"So you're bribing me?"

 

"Nope, I'm just treating you with a condition."

 

"Isn't that just the same?" She asked.

 

"nope."

 

"I guess it can't be helped." She finally gave up. "She's with Jungmin."

 

"Jungmin?" He was shocked.

 

She nodded in reply.

 

Donghae clenched his fist.

 

"Sooyoung!" he called.

 

"mm?" She raised one of her brows.

 

"Will you be my date tomorrow?!" He asked.

 

"WHAT?!!!!"

 

" I need to confirm it." He said.

 

"Confirm what?" She asked confusedly.

 

But Donghae did not answer the question. "You see , there will be a party for the SMENT's artists tomorrow, and I need a date, and since Yoona is with Jungmin, I know he will take her as her date. So, you have to help me."

 

"Party?SMENT artists? Famous people?!" She complained.

 

"And foods which are 20x better that bulgogi"

 

"Then it's a deal." She answered.

 

"But what should I wear?"

 

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of that. Tomorrow, 6 pm."

 

After their lunch, Donghae called Joo eun and explained everything. He asked for help with Sooyoung and fortunately , Joo eun agreed to help.

 

 

~Next day at 6:00 pm~

 

Donghae got himself ready and was just waiting for Sooyoung to arrive. Finally, someone knocked at the door, and as expected it was sooyoung.

 

 

 
Sooyoung's dress

 

 

He smiled and said "Nice. Let's go?"

 

"This is a nightmare." She sighed.

 

After a while, they reached their destination, one of the biggest hotel in korea and owned by Jungmin. Hanbyul hotel.

 

"When we get out, just keep quiet."

 

Donghae opened the door for Sooyoung and reached for her hand. As soon as Sooyoung stepped out, cameras began to flash towards them and they began to throw questions.

 

"Donghae ssi, is she your girlfriend? Where is Yoona ssi? Did you brake up with her?"

 

"These people are crazy." Sooyoung murmured.

 

"Don't mind them, let's go inside." He murmured back.

 

Upon entering, he paced back and forth trying to find Yoona. Donghae together with Sooyoung, sat in a table covered with white cloth which was reserved for them.

 

"Sooyoung, wait for me here, I'm gonna find her." He said.

 

Sooyoung nodded.

 

He searched for Yoona and only to find out that she was being assisted by his bestfriend while stepping down the stairs.

 

"Y-yoona.." he whispered.

 

 

 
Yoona's dress

 

 

She was smiling, but she was not happy at all. Donghae knows that she's not okay. Jungmin put his hand over Yoona's shoulders which made Donghae burst into anger. He ran towards Jungmin and punched him hard.

 

Yoona was shocked on what donghae did.

 

"How dare you touch her!!" He shouted not caring about the crowd around them. Jungmin punched back. "How dare you say that to me! You can't even take care of her!"

 

"STOP!!" Yoona shouted frowning.

 

Donghae stepped towards her and in his surprise she slapped him and ran away. He ran after her and managed to pull her back when they reached the hotel's garden.

 

"Let me go!!" She shouted. "Please.." She whispered.

 

"No!" he paused. "I wanna know the truth."

 

She wiped her tears and looked away from him "I don't love you anymore!"

 

"Look at me and say it." His eyes were extremely sad.

 

"I.." She paused and took all her courage "I don't love you anymore" She said with a emotionless stare.

 

Donghae stepped away and let go of her "Yoona" he said weakly as he started to tear up.

 

"It was all about the contact for me, but I'm tired of playing with you, I'm ending our contract." Yoona said still with her emotionless stare.

 

Donghae remained silent and bowed down. He turned around and left without saying a thing.

 

"Yoona, are you sure you're okay with that?" Jungmin as he threw a peeled orange to her.

 

She nodded and managed to catch it. She stared at the orange and remembered what donghae said. 'Did you know that eating orange can help make you happy when you feel sad?'. She took a bit an smiled weakly and took a bite. Surprisingly she fell down and weeped. She covered her face.

"I thought everything's gonna be okay if I did the right thing, but.." She said weeping.

"In every decision there will always be one who'll take all the pain." Jungmin said as he leaned closer to Yoona. "What comes after this is the real pain."

Jungmin whispered as he caressed her hair. "You're a brave girl. Even though you love him so much, for the sake of the others you're willing to set him free. But, what comes after this is the real pain. You'll keep on thinking about him and you're gonna have to endure living without him.

You'll might see his face but you'll never see him smile at you ever again. And maybe at the end you will just carry that memory all by yourself." He said. "But don't worry, I'll be here for you. I'll be in his place, I'll smile for you, I'll be the one who will think about you, if you'll just give me a chance."

 

 

"Jungmin.." She stared at her.

 

"I'll do everything for you." He cupped her face.

 

 

O~~~O~~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O

 

 

Donghae stopped walking, he had been walking to nowhere. He punched a wall and screamed in pain. The pain in his heart was worse that the pain in his hand. He sat down and gritted his teeth as he placed his palm in his chest.

"Yoona.." He whispered. "You said you'll never leave me, was all of that only a contract to you?"

Saranghae Donghae ah~' her voice kept on echoing on his mind. It began to rain hard and he felt warmness flowing down his cheeks.