Messy minds

Forbidden Game

Donghae was barely awake when he heard his front door open. He slowly opened his eyes and immediately stood up. He tip-toed to the living room as he was trying to peek who got in his from his front door. He took a bat that was placed above his computer desk and held it tightly with both hands. Panic filled him as he was pacing back and forth. Then someone grabbed him from his back. He swung his bat furiously but pulled back when he saw his cousin leeteuk standing in his front. "What the hell are planning to do with that bat?! Because I don't like what I'm thinking. And I hope it's wrong!" "Hyung! You scared me! Oh my Gosh, I'm gonna be crazy" he held his chest tight while breathing heavily. "What are you doing here?!" "That's not how you treat your hyung! Go and get me something to eat" he ordered as he examined donghae's room. "But--" "No buts!" he sat freely in the sofa and picked one of the magazines piled in the table while the other guy was complaining non-stop preparing some snacks. "So, what brings you here, hyung?" donghae asked as he placed the snacks on the table. Leeteuk placed something as well. A small box. Donghae stared at it and he halfly knew what it was. "Halmoni kept on bugging me to go all the way here just to give you this." "You knew what happened, don't you?" "Yeah, but what can I do? Halmoni is growing old. She might not be able to handle it if I told her that Yoona disappeared. Especially she likes Yoona a lot." He sighed. "I can't tell how happy she was when she knew you were finally with someone that you really love." "Are you telling me to chase her?" "Did you hear me say that?" Donghae shook his head. "Actually, If you're gonna ask me, I want you to give it up." He gave hae a light pat on the shoulders. "Well, i'll leave that thing to you." "You're going back to halmoni?" "No. I'm gonna stay here in seoul for couple of days or maybe weeks." Leeteuk walked out of donghae's house. "I know that's not what you really want" Kyuhyun said just as teukie got out of the front door. "You were listening to other people's conversation? That's bad you evil kid!" "Hyung! Why did you tell him to give it up? That's not what you really want him to do right? You want him to chase yoona." Kyuhyun complained. "You won't understand, you're just a kid" he joked. "I'm not a--" "He should stay strong no matter what." He mumbled Kyuhyun tilted his head slightly sideways. "What?" "Nothing. I was talking to a fly. Come on, let's go." he placed his arms around kyu's neck and walk towards the car. On the other side, donghae stared at ring thinking what he should do with it. Then someone knocked at his front door. "Maybe hyung decided to bring it back" he paused. "Coming!" he stood up from the sofa and hurried down to the living room. "Hyung, told you--" He stopped when he saw sica standing towards him. "Oppa" she said as tears started to blur her eyes. "What are you doing here?" He sounded shocked. Sica suddenly hugged him tight. O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O "So you followed me?" donghae asked as he was staring at sica who was sitting at the other couch. Sica silently nodded. "How could you leave me like that." starting to cry again. "I'm sorry, my manager called me, something urgent came up." He lied. "I missed you so much." She said holding a glass of water. O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O The afternoon sky was covered with dark clouds and drops of water started to fall down to the ground. Yoona stood beside the window watching the rain fall down from the sky. "Yoona." Jungmin was holding to cups of coffee as he closed the door with his right foot. She gave him a weak smile. He handed her a coffee. They both watched the rain, both silent, nobody dared to talk. Yoona stared at Jungmin who was still staring at the rain. When he realized that she was looking at him, he stared back and covered half of his face. "Do I have a dirt on my face?" Yoona laughed "No, I just remembered something."she paused. "I just remembered how different you are from the first time I met you" "You!--"he tickled her. Yoona started to run and Jungmin chased her "Come here, I'm gonna may you pay for making me feel embarassed!" they both ran laughing. Finally, he caught her and tickled her non-stop. Yoona accidentaly swung her her at Jungmin's face. He covered his face with his hand as yoona immediately walked towards him. "Are you okay? I'm sorry!" He pulled Yoona's waist towards him. He was standing close enough for Yoona to feel his warm breath. O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O Donghae was sleeping silently when sica opened his bedroom's door carefully. She sat beside him and touched donghae's bare chest. Gently kissing Donghae's cheeks, down to his neck. Suddenly his eyes opened and was shocked when he saw sica tears flowing down her cheeks. "Please oppa, i beg you, love me." She whispered as she touched hae's neck. Her lips crushed his. "Please" She continued to plead.