A New Beginning

Forbidden Game

They both took their seats and there was silence for a little while.

“So ...Can you explain it again?” Yoona finally asked.

“So you mean you’re interested?” donghae replied with a question.

“Didn’t you hear me? Answer my question or I’ll drag you out.” Yoona glared at him.

“Okay, relax” Donghae chuckled nervously. “I want you to pretend that you are my girlfriend”

“But why? Why me?” she frowned.

“Remember what I told the media yesterday?”

“So you’re a celebrity or something like a star?”  yoona sarcastically told him and laughed.

“Bin~go” he smiled.

Yoona’s smile faded “yeah, right.”

“My name is lee donghae, the most popular singer in Korea.” brings out his hand as a sign of acquaintance. But yoona did not take it.

Yoona was shocked but she tried not to let him see her reaction. “Oh, so you have to take responsibility of what you did yesterday?”

“Exactly”

“How much will you pay me?” yoona asked.

“How much do you want?”

“800,000 won” yoona stared at him. “It’s not that I really want money, but I don’t have any job and I’m living alone by myself.

“Where are your parents?” donghae gazed at her.

“They’re not here, so you will pay me 800,000?” she changed the topic

“Yes. So it’s a deal?”

Yoona nodded “Deal”

Donghae hugged yoona because he was too happy but yoona pushed him in the head.

“Pack your things, I’ll wait for you outside.” donghae said cheerfully.

“Where are we going?” yoona asked. “Your temporary house, you have to live there until our contract is finished” donghae smirked while putting his shades on.

“I will have my own house?” Yoona’s eyes widened.

“Yes you will, now start packing” He replied before he closed the door.

As soon as she finished packing, she kissed a picture frame. The picture was a girl standing next to a little boy. “I wonder when I can visit him again.”

o------o------o------o------o------o------o------o

Donghae was checking his surroundings because someone might notice him and he was standing next to his McLaren enough for them to notice him. But there was no one there. Of course, because of the fact that yoona’s house is in the dark side of Seoul where you can hardly see people passing by. After a while yoona was finally done.

“Let’s go?” Donghae glanced and opened the car for her.

“Okay” yoona grinned at him got in the car.

Yoona was glancing outside through the window’s car, when she caught a glimpse of the guy that she saw in the bar, a guy who she knew a long time ago. ‘His eyes, his face, his cold voice, his smile and everything about him, how would I ever forget that, especially that day?’ she taught. She didn’t realize that donghae was looking at her confusedly because he knew something unusual was happening.

“Is ...There… Anything wrong?” donghae asked

“Nothing” yoona gave him a half smile.

When they reached her temporary house she was amazed on how captivating the house was.

Wow. She taught. The house was not that big but it was well designed. Yoona was completely mesmerized when they entered the house. It was very clean and all was black and white. The house was very elegant-looking. First yoona inspected the living room where there are soft white sofas, a flat screen t.v and that was all for the living room. Next, they walked in a hallway which led through the kitchen. The kitchen had a two-door refrigerator which contained plenty foods and drinks. Then the bathroom, there was one Jacuzzi, a shower room and a mirror above the cabinet which contained some lotions and other ointments. For yoona, 5 people can sleep in her bedroom because it way bigger than her house. There was o king sized bed, a flat screen t.v, books in the shelf, makeup kits above the cabinet and a door which led them to a walk-in closet.

“What kind of room is this?” yoona asked.

“a closet.” Donghae replied.

“Wow, closet? But this is a room. Who are wearing this stuffs?” carrying a white dress.

“My manager owns it, but she told me that she will lend you some.”

“What? No way. I can’t wear these stuffs.” She said as she shook her head.

“But you must. You will be facing the media with me. You just can’t wear your style.” By that he meant Yoona’s baggy jeans and t-shirt.

Yoona was walking outside the room when …

Thud! Yoona slipped.

“Ouch  ...” yoona said before she became unconscious.

o------o------o------o------o------o

She was walking joyfully towards a house. And when she opened the door she was terrified on what she saw. Blood. The guy’s arms we’re full of blood. She tried to move but she just can’t, her whole body was trembling. She tried to scream but nothing came out from . The guy was walking towards her and she can’t run away. Someone hugged her from the back ‘Yoona … Yoona …’ she heard a voice whispering in her ear. ‘Everything’s gonna be fine’ and as the voice said that, everything vanished, the blood, the guy, everything turned into plain white. She tried to turn around and look who saved her, but it was too bright. All she can remember is what the voice said ‘everything’s gonna be fine’. She finally realized that it was just a dream, no, a nightmare, and when she opened her eyes she saw donghae calling her name. He looked very worried.