Acceptance?

Forbidden Game

Knock knock

"donghae stood beside the door as he stared at jessica and Mrs. Jung.  He smiled and stepped towards them. He sat beside sica.
"hey."he greeted sica. "you're awake." 
"i have to go now, i'll leave her to you donghae ah~" mrs. Jung smiled at him and turned her stare to jessica who was sitting in the hospital bed. "you little girl,  you just rest okay?" she cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Donghae and jessica were left alone in the room.
"i--" they said in unison.
"i'm sorry about.." jessica paused "what happened earlier. It's just that i was so stupid. I knew that it's impossible for you to love me because you--"
"sica.." he took a deep breath before he picked a small box from his pocket and opened it. It was the ring that his grandmother gave him. "marry me."
There was a long moment of silence before jessica Could speak again. "what? I think i misheard."
"marry me, please marry me." he said again.
Jessica's froze, staring at donghae. Her tears flowed down her cheeks before she tried to speak.
"are you really asking me to marry you?" her voice was shaking as she gently covered her face, not wanting to show her tears to donghae. 
"why are you crying?" donghae got starlet as soon as sica covered her face. 
She shook her head and wiped her tears. "it's just that i'm too happy, i never thought that.." 
Donghae smiled at her and hugged her. "please marry me sica, i promise i will take care of you from now on"He whispered gently in her ear. 
"yes! I will! I defenitely will!" she said with a slight laugh and hugged donghae back. 
 
0~~~~~0~~~~0~~~~~0~~~~~0
Yoona was lying on the sofa bed when she heard the doorbell ring. She got up and opened the door.
"hi, i got a mail for mr. Jungmin" A young mailman Handed a letter to her.
"okay, i'll just give it to him, thanks" 
"Wait, there's one more." he opened the bag and searched. "for ms. Yoona" he handed the letter. "please sign here." after yoona signed and closed the door, she sat again in the sofa and opened the letter. Her eyes widen and her heart beated fast as she read the letter.
 
"we are happy to invite you in celebrating the wedding of lee donghae and jung jessica"
 
 
She didn't know how to react with what she read. No tears, no anger. She just continued to space out.
"yoona? What's wrong?" jungmin saw her spacing out while holding the letter. He walked towards and knelt in front of her. Slowly, he pulled the letter from her and glanced for a while at Yoona before reading it.
"yoona"
Yoona snapped out. 
"hehe i never thought they would progress this fast" she smiled "i'm gonna make us something for lunch" she stood up, leaving jungmin behind and headed to the kitchen. Jungmin sat slowly at the sofa. 
O~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O
"welcome back to korea,Ms. Kim" a man greeted.
"did you find her?" a 40 year old woman took her sunglases off her eyes.
"yes madame, her known name is... im yoona."
"finally, i can bring my daughter back" she smiled