Time To Rest

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

Finaly i can talk to the manager off Super Junior. I hope i can get 3days free for DongHae to rest because he really doesn't look good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HaeJae POV

When i Saw the manager coming my why i was a little nervous about it, because i don't know how he will react on my question. I'm still thinking the way i can aks him? Eottoke!!?

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Euhm yeah."

"Your HyukJae his sister right? To one who had leave Korea for some reason?"

"Yeah that's me. But i don't want to talk about HyukJae. It's about DongHae."

"Okay. Is something wrong with DongHae?"

"Well he is a little sick and really doesn't look so good so i thought maybe you can gif him 3days off rest even i know in 3days the concert will be but i'm a little worried about him. I don't want that DongHae suddenly fals down or something because he is feeling weak even iff he don't want to admit it. That's why i would ask you iff you want to gif him a rest, i will take care off him i promis you?"

"Maybe that's why he is always in the bathroom sins he is here.-Deap sigh- Even though i don't give them rest and definitely when there is almost a concert but okay i give him some rest but who will fill his spot for the time's than?"

"I don't know i was thinking off that to."

"-sigh- Maybe he still can come to rehearsals but maybe you can pick his spot then for the 3days? Iff you can? Normaly whe don't do that but it is because whe need all are other dancers and you are now the only option i see for now. And your a ELF right?"

"Euhm yeah i'm a ELF but most a ELFish so. But how can i fill in his spot?"

"Aa ever better. Don't worrie i will talk to DongHae first and than with the hole Super Junior group and say you will fill his spot for the time be, is that okay?"

"Euhm okay then. And thanks."

"Thanks? For what?"

"For giving DongHae some rest."

"No problem."

Whaaah i'm so happy now!!! DongHae has free and i will take care off him!! Hihii, but will i do good thing to fill his spot only for 3days? Hope so, ow DongHae is back when didt he come back? O well he is talking with the manager hope DongHae will be okay with it?

I saw DongHae looking at my. Is he mad at me? it looks like, ow damn don't say he doesn't like it. O o ooo he is coming my way okay keep calm keep calm!! AAAhh i can't.

 

DongHae pov

When i came back from the bathroom i saw that HaeJae was talking with the manager. What is it that she want to talk about? But not long after that he was coming my way.

"DongHae can i speek with you?"

"Yeah hyung sure. What is it?"

"Well i normaly don't do it but i know your sick and i will give you 3days off rest."

"Wait what why?!"

"I don't want that you will get something on the concert night and because i see you a lot going to the bathroom. HaeJae will take care off you when you guys are home and she will stand at you spot for the rehearsals so don't worry."

"But wait hyung see doest'n now the steps or anything!"

"She will do just fine DongHae. You have to accept it and she askt me to give you 3days off she's actualy a very nice girl. Wonder iff she has a boyfriend maybe i can show here to my son someday."

"Hyung!! She is 19!"

"Sow, on love there is now years on it DongHae. Just show here some things now and we will rehearsal with here in 4 houres ask the others to help!"

"Arassao i will do my best, and thanks."

"No problem now shoot!"

Aish that girl realy? I'm happy but mad at the same time. Realy don't know what i i'm. "Why didt you do that?"

"I just want to help you."

"To give me 3days off and take my place for 3days?"

I saw here just nod and also she was heading here head low. Wait is she going to cry? Damn i didt'n want that! "He come on don't cry okay? It's alright, shh please don't cry or i will have Hyukkie after me?"

"Sorry! I just can't see you sick and feeling hurt ever time because your sick it's making me angry and i want to cry than!"

"It's okay i will tell the LeeTeuk hyung and the donsaengs about it because we need to practise and teach you the things i need to do. Don't worry i will take it slow and iff it's hard for me i will sit down."

"Okay thanks DongHae."

"No problem. Come on."

"Do i have to be in that conversation?"

"Well yes than you know already there answer."

"Okay. Hope they will not be mad like you?"

"I'm not mad..."

"Yes you are!"

"Tss what ever come on!" I'm mad and not but i can't be mad at here. Hope LeeTeuk hyung will be okay with it? "Hyung!!"

"Aaa DongHae there you are ow HaeJae?"

"Hey guys."

"Euh hyung i have 3days off a..." before i can speak out the rest LeeTeuk already came through it."

"What DongHae come on you can't in 3days is the concert!!"

"LET ME SPEAK OUT!!"

"Wow sorry you don't have to yell!"

"You start first! So what i was trying to say is, I have 3days off and HaeJae will fill in my spot for the 3days and so now we have to learn here averything i have to do. Orders from Manager hyung and HaeJae will also take care off me."

"What Siss are you out off your mind!" I think that EunHyuk is mad? But how come i though he now about it?

"You didt'n know?" i ask him.

"Actualy, yes i knew. But i didt'n know that manager hyung would agree on it!"

"Well he didt agree on it and for some reason i'm happy."

"Okay DongHae will do it. But why are you happy than?" LeeTeuk askt me.

"Well i really really really don't feel well right now so you guys really need to teach here now!!"

"Okay come on!" Thanks you LeeTeuk and i love you so much.

"Thanks Hyung."

"No problem love." 

 

LeeTeuk pov

"Okay guys let's do this!"

It was a hard time for us but i think the most for HaeJae. At some things she was blockt and was scared to do it but DongHae and EunHyuk helpt here get through it. We only didt'n have to teach her Oppa Oppa, she already learnd that from herself like some other dance parts but always not the hole dance. So at some thinks it was easy.

"Wow HaeJae you didt super well here drink this."

"Thanks LeeTeuk and sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"That i'm doing this to you guys and make you guys suffer more i didt'n want to do that."

"No problem HaeJae really we love to help you as long DongHae can rest and heal till the concert. I was treaing to ask the manager the same thing but i always got scared when i was going to ask that, so i have to say thanks."

"No problem i think."

"LeeTeuk it's almost time for rehearsal." SungMin said i just nodded.

"Come on let's go." She just nod.

"So HaeJae. They learnd you well i hope?" The manager ask.

"Euhm yeah they didt and i already said thank you for that."

"Okay good so good luck."

"Thanks. LeeTeuk?"

"Hmm what is it?"

"How long is the rehearsals?"

"Euhm well, sometimes it's 4houres and sometime 8 or 10."

"Bwoh!! That long!! You got to be kidding me right!?"

"LeeTeuk Hyung is right HaeJae." DongHae said "We always practise that long that's why we or always very tired."

"You can do it HaeJae wi trust you and i know you! You can do this!" EunHyuk said whell hugging here.

"I.i..i.i hope so"

"OKay every one ready let's start rehearsal guys and girl!!!"

 

Manager pov

I was a little worried about HaeJae. Can she learn everything in just 4houres? I have to look how she do it maybe she can join them on the concert if she want that. When i was going out off the backstage i say that DongHae's headset was not there. "Where is DongHae is headset?"

"Oo HaeJae is wearing that." I heard the technician say.

"Ow okay than." I was surprised at that. Why does she wear that? I'm gonna find out soon i think. Well the begin is already good, she knows the steps but what me surprised the most is that she sings the parts off DongHae and she is pretty good. They are half way the show and i was than looking for DongHae but when i had found him he was sleeping so i didt'n want to wake him up. That is new for me? Not waking up a member of SJ? Well it is maybe because he is sick and need his sleep now. I'm glad HaeJae came in Super Junior there live, what i'm i saying she is HyukJae his sister so she would come someday in there live's, but i'm happy it is now.

"Okay guys and girl great rehearsal HaeJae can i talk to you?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

"Well i want to congreats you! You didt very great on this and i had to say i'm imprest on you!"

"Why is that?" I saw here blushing or is it from the rehearsal? "Well i didt'n thought that you would get all of this in just 4houres and sing all the line's off DongHae!"

"Well DongHae is my bias so, and i already learn half off the dancing on my own."

"Wow good job thought. Ow by the whay DongHae is sleeping on the sofa don't know how you guys well take him back to the hotel?"

"We will find something don't worry i will take good care off him."

"Thanks HaeJae really!"

"No problem. See you tomorrow than?"

"Yes i see you tomorrow bye and have a good night."

"You to bye."

 

HaeJae pov

Wow the manager is pretty nice. At first i thought that he would be mad at me when i had ask him iff DongHae could get free, and now this. Okay now how are we gonna bring DongHae back to the hotel? 

"HaeJae!"

"Huh? Yeah what?"

"DongHae is sleeping ho..."

"I know i'm thinking how we can bring him to the hotel!"

"Ow sorry. I can carry him on my back?"

"It's okay. That could be a good idee if you want?"

"Yeah come on the others are with DongHae i hope the don't wake him up!"

"Hope it to!" and when we get there he is stil sleeping thank god! "Come on where going and keep quiet!"

"Okay!!" they all said whel EunHyuk tryt to carry DongHae on his back with a little help off LeeTeuk. When he was laying on his back i was a little worried about him so i laid my hand on his forhead and than it hit me.. " he has fever!"

"Bhow okay hurry guys!" i heard LeeTeuk say. And with that whe go to the hotel.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry guys iff you had to wait long for this. But i'm also busy with a other fanfic that cald 'Going To A Boy's School'
Hope you guys like this part.

 

MaHae ^^