feeling better

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

DongHae POV

After our talk she whent to take a shower first and i had to pick out my warm and tick clothes so that she would not yell at me. When she was stuttering she was so cute. I know i had her on that spot but i didt'n do anything. 

I know she wants it but i really really don't want to make her sick.

After 15 min

Finaly where set off! It's about time.

"DongHae!"

"Yes Hyung?"

"Why are you with use you had to stay at the hotel!"

"Sorry Hyung i wanted to come and i want to see how HaeJae is doing in my spot!"

"Aa araso but still i don't want it. It's the first and last time araso!"

"Araso hyung promise!"

Aishe Teukkie why are you doing this, i want to see her and i want to be with her!

"Hope you keep that promise Fishy"

I heard HaeJae whisper. "Araso i keep my promise even iff i don't want to!"

"I know!"

The car ride was long and quiete "Hyung can the music on it's boring i here?"

"Okay"

"Thanks"

Aaa that is better! I don't like it when it is to quiete. When i was looking at HaeJae i saw that she was sleeping. Poor girl stayd up just for me to check me iff my fever was getting down. I really hope that she would not get sick!

"Where here!"

"Finaly fresh air!"

"Yah Kyuhyun your words!"

"What? What Hyuk Hyung it's always stinky"

"IT'S NOT! And don't forget i'm older than you!"

"Yeah yeah i know hyung!"

Aish those 2 always the same! "HaeJae... HaeJae where here."

"hmm okay."

"Your tired arount you?"

"No i'm not!"

"Okay okay."

"Sorry maybe a little."

"After practice where going right back to the hotel you take a warm shower and go to bed araso?"

"But i have to take care off you to?"

"I know but iff you are getting sick than you can't. I will do the same as you when we are back i promise you."

"Okay than."

 

Manager POV

Well i had to say DongHae was looking better than yesterday. But i thought that he would stay at the hotel? Ques not.

"So DongHae. How are you today?"

"O hyung better thanks to HaeJae."

"Glad to hear that. And how is HaeJae?"

"Good why?"

"O just wondering. She looks tired today."

"She has no make up on maybe that's way."

Hmm maybe our she stayd up late to take care off you."Well i talk to you later okay. Be healty our try to be more healty in 2day's okay?"

"I will hyung bye"

"Okay everyone take your place rehearsal begins from now!!"

 

HaeJae POV

And here we go again. I can't make a mistake now DongHae is looking. Aish why i'm i so nervous? It's just DongHae, yesterday there where more peolple who was looking at me and for them i was not nervous?

"HaeJae? Your okay?"

"Oo LeeTeuk yeah i'm okay why?"

"A you where blaking out."

"Aa sorry i was just thinking off something that's all."

"Okay than your ready to do this again?"

"yeah i'm ready."

With that we start rehearsal till late at night. We had a break from 30 minutes but i took 10 because i was still missing at some parts and i wanted to do it right.

"Jah HaeJae stop we have a break!"

"I know i took 10min."

"We have 30 come one you do great!"

"No i do not i'm always stuk at one thing and i want to do it right so let me do!"

"No just take those 20more min!"

"And i say no!"

"Hyung let her you really don't want to make her mad."

"But DongHae she is over working herself and she is already tired when i saw her this morning."

"I know Teukki hyung but that is HaeJae. Let her do what she want even i don't proof i right but i don't want to make her angry again and starting yelling you really don't want that."

"Okay than iff you say so."

"Thank you DongHae!"

"This is not over yet."

DongHae said to me when he past me by. Is he mad? I think but why? What ever i have to do that step right and when i finaly had it right..

"Okay start rehearsels again!"

Here we go and know i'm gonna do it right!

 

DongHae POV

Aish that girl!!! She really is over working herself! Teuk Hyung was right, she is tired and is overworking. But yelling at her wont make it stop. She has her way to solf things up but like this i don't proof it right. She really needs to know where the line is for this.

Well i had to say she was good. Every little detail i do she do it to. Well that proofs that she really is a ELFish! Maybe i can agree something with the manager? Well i have to thank her anyway that she is helping me to be a little more healty for the concert.

"Hyung?"

"Oo DongHae? What is it? You don't feel good? You wanna go home? I can drive you iff you want?"

"Aa no no it's not that but euhm..."

"Okay than what is it?"

"It's about HaeJae."

"Yeah and what about her? She is doing great don't you think?"

"Yeah and that's why i wanted to ask you something?"

"You want to have her doing a audition right?"

"Well yeah i was thinking about that to but i wanted to ask you something more than that."

"Okay now you making me curious."

"Well because she is doing this for me and she is helping me because i'm sick and that i have to stand healty on the stage again in 2days. I wanted to ask you if she can prefrom with us on stage the 6 april?"

"I don't know DongHae. What iff the fans don't like that? What iff they want to hurt her?"

"Thought so to. Forget it i never askt you this. I'm right back."

I now it he wouldent do this. And why would the ELF's do that? She is just helping us. There are other female dancers on the stage and the ELF's are fine with that so whats the big deal! I never had to ask him about this. Stupid DongHae stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Auw! Little to hard. Your really stupid!"

"Who is stupid?"

I heard a someone say. When i trunt it was the manager! Why was he heading my why?

"Hyung? Oo euhm now one."

"Is that so? Well about you offer that you want for HaeJae."

"Just let it! I never askt you about this!"

"I accept it!"

"I know you don't want it.... wait what?"

"I accept it!"

"You mean... HaeJae can preform with us?"

"Yeah why not. I was thinking and why can't she not be on stage? There are other female dancers to on stage with you guys so i gues it's okay if it is okay for her?"

"I think it will be. Thank you so mutch Hyung!!"

"Yeay yeah now don't stay away to long where almost done and than heading back."

"Okay!"

Yes she can preform with us!!! If she wants it? But i think she will do it!!

When i came back the lights where all of and only the manager was in the bulding.

"Come one every one is in the car waiting for you!"

"Sorry!"

When i came in the car i saw that HaeJae was already asleep.

"She just fell asleep. She wanted to wait for you but i think she is to tired."

"Yeah i think so to. So hurry up and go back to the hotel."

She was so beautiful when she sleeps. Her head was on EunHyuk and that was the most beautiful on it. Brother and sister are back again with eatch other and i have my best friend back our maybe my girlfriend back.

After the concert i will ask!

"Fichting!"

"SSSHHHT! She is still sleeping."

"Sorry."