Call here? Call here not?

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

LeeTeuk POV

I was coming in the dress room and saw EunHyuk just leaving. i only heard something like "there's no escape on it" I wander what it is about? It has to do something with DongHae. "Annyong" i didt'n get any responds on it so i let it be.

I saw DongHae changeing in he's dance close when i came in, so that's why i didn't find him in de house. I was wondering where he was. ther are only 3place's where he will go and that's to Mokpo to his dad's grave, his room and here at dance practise.

When the rest off the members came DongHae was still changeing him self. It was very weird this time normaly he is always after EunHyuk ore before EunHyuk ready. But now, i had never see him like this. It's not something for him, there has to be something wrong with him and that what EunHyuk want's to know i think iff i'm going the right way? i can ask him? No i will let it, it's something between him and EunHyuk.

"YAH!!! DongHae come on!!! every one is in the dance room and your still Changeing your outfit!!! That's nothing for you!!"

"Hyung i'm going home. Don't feel so well."

"Arasso, but don't wonder around okay?"

"Nae, arasso."

 

DongHae POV

I don't want to say why it take's so long. The only thing that came in me was, "Hyung, I'm going home. Don't feel so well." When i was saying that i thought hyung will stop me but he didt'n, because he know that i was not so good. 

"Arasso, but don't wonder around okay?"

"Nae, Arasso." I had to go outside because i had to think. About EunHyuk, Marijke ore HaeJae and how i was going to say it to him. i really don't know how i can't say it to him. He is my best friend and she is his younger sister, whe promist that we will not ever ever fall in love with one of his sister.

 

EunHyuk POV

I saw everyone came in in the room only DongHae. And when Hyung came in he say that DongHae was going home. I wanted to ask why but there was something else came out off my mounth. "YAH!!!! HYUNG!!! You leave DongHae alone? That's so stupid." 

And with that i run out off the room and hurry change my clothes. I know that it's not only to do with that off my sister but i also think it's because he is not feeling so well. I really hope everything will be okay with him. 

When i was changes me LeeTeuk hyung came in.  "Yah! What's rong. DongHae is old enough to go home by himself. Whats rong between you to?"

"Yah!! Hyung!!! You know DongHae is a little sick i don't want that any thing happends with him. See you at home. I will send you a text."

"Yaah!! EunHyuk you didt'n answer the hole question!!! Aish!! Arasso be careful nae!"

I heard him saying something about the hole question but i didt'n care right know i cared about DongHae becaus i don't want that he will be become more sick than he already is.

I was runny home and when i was home there was no DongHae. "Yah!! DONGHAE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"  I didt'n get any responds and i was looking everywhere in the dorm but i didt'n find DongHae. I was really scared right know. I text him also but i didt'n get responds. Than i only know one thing where DongHae can be and that is at the graveyard so i ran to it like hell.

 

DongHae POV

I didt'n do what hyung askt me to do. Going to the dorm like he ask me to do. I need time to think and i only van do that when i'm with my dad. So first i need to go to the train station and than going to Mokpo.

when i was on my way i was getting a text. I didt'n want to read it but i had to, it was from EunHyuk but i thought it would be from LeeTeuk. What wants EunHyuk now?

       <3 From: Little Monkey
            To: Little Fishy
YAH!! DongHae where are you? I'm worried really worried?

What is up to him right now? First he is sort off yelling at me and now this? Whats rong with that guy. I don't want to replay back right now.

I was almost at my home town when i again got a text, and again from EunHyuk.

       <3 From: Little Monkey
            To: Little Fishy
AISH!!! Please DongHae where are you. I'm really worried about you. I hope nothing has happend to you. please let something know about you. Don't make Little Monkey cry.

It's sweet what he is saying, but i don't want to talk with him right now. Finally i'm in Mokpo it's about time. Now going to my dad.

When i was there i was really happy that i started to cry. It has bin a long time sins i came here because i had a lot to do with Super Junior and everything. I hopee this place will gif me the answer that i'm looking for. I really hope so.

"Appa i'm back. Sorry that it take so long, but i had really now time and was doing lot of things with the members that i forgot you." I started to cry again but now harder. I can't hold it anymore. What i didt'n know was that know EunHyuk was there. 

"Appa what should i do? I really wanna say to EunHyuk that i love his little sister but i don't know how because whe made a promis about that, and now i'm breaking it."

 

EunHyuk POV

When i heard that DongHae love's my sister i was actually happy but i don't now why. Then i was going to Hae, because he really needs a friend right know. 

I was hugging him from the back and i thought that he will be freaking out but he didt'n. "I knew it al along that you where in love with here. but why didt'n you say anything."

I was not in shock when i was feeling a pair off arms around me. I knew immediately that is was EunHyuk and then i know that he heard what i was saying but know i don't care anymore now he knows it. But what really freaks me out is that EunHyuk knows that i was in love with here. How didt he know that?

"Yah! HaeHae don't look like that. You wonder how i know it right? Well your really deep sleeping last night and you always know what you are doing than, right?"

I love to play games with Hae because then he is always so cute and make's a cuttie face. "Ooo Hae don't look like that. Arasso arasso i will tell you. You know that you always talks in your sleep when you are really deep in sleep? He just nod and then was looking with a shock face like he knows what i will say know. "Well you was talking about here in your dreams and everything and say that you love here, so thats how i know it. Hae just call here okay."

 

DongHae POV

"What call here!! NO!!! I don't know what to say or do."

"-sigh- Hae come on. I still didt'n ask here iff she want to come early for my birthday and everything so ask here that."

"What!! You still didt'n ask here that come on she is you sister!!! And now i'm not gonna call here she is your sister and it's your question not mine you call." I really wanna call here but i don't know what to say or do when i here her voice. I don't want to make a mistake.

"Appa i'm going now i will come after the concert in Paris neo. Saranghae!"

"Are you know gonna call here or what?"

"Now Hyukkie i'm not gonna call here maybe she is sleeping know i don't want to make here awake."

"aa so you will call here!! Come on call it's not that late and she is waiting for a phone call from me she will be very surprised when you are calling."

Why is he saying this. Why is he helping me anywhy. I thought that he will be very mad at me because i promisd not to fall in love with his sister but i didt and he is not mad.

"Yah!!! Arasso i will call here." 

"Yah know whene we are going home okay! LeeTeuk hyung will be very mad because were not home."

"Why know when you are here? I wanna call here at home arasso?"

"No!! Right now and here because in a couple off houres you can't call here. Come on call."

"Yah!! Arasso i will call!!! Man relax it's not that i will ask here to mary me."

"OOOOoo!!!!! Why not -laugh-."

"Yah! I will call now shut up." The phone was ringing and i was so nervous that i was shaking. When it stopt with ringing and heard here voice i was in panink a little.

"Hello?" "Hello how is this?"