Holiday

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

Holiday

Athors

It's 2 weeks of holiday for me. Yeay!!!
When i wake up and saw what time it was i stand up. Take a shower and dress me up and then on my computer. I was waiting tell my friend Wieke came only to tell here that i can go to SS4 in Paris. When she was only she had also good news, i let here first.

Wienke: "Yaah! Marijke i can go to SS4 in Paris! YEAY! I'm  so glad my mom say yes!"

i was like what. I was so happy for here because first here mom said no and now she say yes.

Marijke: "AA that's great now whe can both go"

First she said nothing but then she was fliping out because i can go to.

Whe had al stipt it out how whe are gonna get there. Wienke will come a day before and she will be sleep with me and then the next day whe al can go.

the week was going slowly and i don't like that. the Monday was a little oke, me and my mom was going out and whe mad a little ride on are bike. Then we where going to are shopping mall for like 3 houres or something, but whe had to go back because my mom had to work so when that was don whe turnt back home.

Marijke's POV

"Hello"

"Hey, is this Marijke i'm speaking with?"

"Yes, my i ask ho you are?"

"YAH!! EunHyuk it's Marijke! Are you happy know come on talk to here!! O yeah sorry i'm KyuHyun by the way i think you know me from Super Junior right?"

WTF!!! KyuHyun is calling me! That can be true, and why was he screaming that EunHyuk have to talk to me. It's 11 Years i didtn hear anything from him. Yah Marijke that's When he was not famous. Whe where little kids when we where friends, he was like a brother to me.

"Yeoboseyo? Marijke are you still there?"

" A yeah. S..sorry i was a little in shock i think. Euhm yeah i know you, but why are you calling me?"

" Aaa don't worry. I know it's stranges, but it's not for me it's for EunHyuk. YAH EUNHYUK WATH TAKES IT SO LONG, MARIJKE IS WAITING!!"

"A oke but why are you calling then and not EunHyuk?"

" I think you know why."

" Now i don't. How can i know why he isint calling me?"

" Yah! Marijke, you know EunHyuk for how long? You know that he is shy sometimes." ! How come's KyuHyun knows that i i'm friends with EunHyuk's?

"Euhm, h...ho..how d..do you know i'm friends with EunHyuk?"

"A don't be shy oke. It's because he is talking about you for a long time but he was afraid to call you because he thought that you will be mad at him."

 

"Mad? For what?"  YEAH! i'm mad at him because i didtn here him for lik 11 years!!!

 

"Yah Marijke! I know your mad. O EunHyuk is here. Finaly! Go talk to here!"

"Y...yeob..yeoboseyo, Marijke? EunHyuk imnida. How are you?"

"Yeoboseyo, i'm fine thanks, and you?"

"Fine i think. Sorry if i didtn contact you before i'm realy sorry."

"It's oke. I know you are bussy with Super Junior so."

 

EunHyuk's POV

Aaa ! Why i'm i starting crying and why is she forgive me if bin a bad Brother for her.

"Why are you forgive me so quick?"

"Because, HyukJae i know you didt'n do it on purpose. your famous now, so i know you don't have lots of thime for old friends like me"  I now i'm mad at him but hearing him crying make my heart fall into pisses.

Why is she always do this. saying that i'm not doing it on purpose, but i i'm doing it on purpose because they say i can't talk to here anymore. I can't stand it any longer. "YAAH!! Marijke!! Tell the truth okay. i know your mad at me because i never say something to you in the last 11years. I'm mad at myself, so please tell the truth and be mad at me okay."

I can't hold al my tears so i cry harder and harder. I can't believe it i here Marijke again after so long, and yet she is lying to me, me here Brother. If i i'm still here Brother.

"Yah, E...e..Eun..EunHyuk.. stop crying okay. You cry i will cry to then" i can't here him crying if he is crying i'm crying that was so when we where kids. " Okay, i'm mad, but still i can't be mad at you because you know i love you Oppa. You will always be my big brother, and i will be sometime's mad at you but i will still love you okay? So please stop crying."

"Okay, and you will always be my little sister. Saranghae Marijke."  I said it like i said it when whe were little. i heard here laughing and that make's me happy again.

"Saranghae HyukJae Oppa" I can't stop laughing because i heard he say it like when i was little when i was mad at him. That make's me laugh and make's me not mad at him anymore.

"YAAAHH!!!! EunHyuk!!!! Still on the phone. with who are you talking with? Marijke..?

 

who is it that is yelling to EunHyuk ^^
reed next time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~finally i didt this part. i had not much time lately school and every thing.
now i hope you guys will like it or not do what you want ^^
it's only my dream and i had to share it ^^


ooooo yeah the part from SS4 paris is really true only my part my friend didt'n go to SS4 because here mom didt'n let here go.
but SS4 in Paris was great ^^ Super Junior was right in front off me right before my eyes ^^
after so long i finally saw them for real.
My first concert off them and yet so close i had to see them ^^ i was so happy ^^
okay bye now ^^

Mahae~~