Concert And Back to Korea

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

HaeJae POV

After some time we heard a knock on the door.

"I ques EunHyuk is done."

"Wonder how it is now between them? What do you think Fishy?"

"Hope they are together and you?"

"Yeah mee to, but i wonder how are they gonna handel that with Wienke her Mom it was already hard to let her go to the concert off you guys so this would be 10 time's harder."

"They will found something out. So breakfast sweety?"

"Well yeah that sounds good."

"Okay ill go first than, when your done you can come to the kitchen?"

"Okay"

When DongHae went out off the bathroom i stil couldn't believe that i was in bath with him! Well that has to come sometime but that it was going this quick i didn't know. But know i can wash my hair because it has to be perfect for the concert so i don't have to wash it when i'm there at the concert because my hair would be still wet.

i didn't dry my hair i just let it like it is, the only thing know is that my hair will curl but what ever they will do my hair tonight so no problem.

"Sweety your hair is still wet!"

"I know, i never dry because iff i dry it i have to wash it again, and don't touch my hair today araso?"

"Okay than now eat!"

After we had done eating we sat in the car heading to the concert to set the last thing ready. In the car i was sitting next to Wienke and DongHae EunHyuk was in the frunt seat.

"Winni (Her nickname^^) How are you and EunHyuk settel your realation ship?"

"I don't know i was thinking that to, but EunHyuk said that i have to send a text to my mom tomorrow that she need to come to are room but don't ask me why."

"Hmm i think i know but i'm not sure so i want say anything ether sorry."

"No problem i think. I only wonder what my mom will say if she knows i'm EunHyuk his grilfriend."

"Haha yeah me to."

Finaly we where at the concert and we didt a final rechearsel. Every one was ready only me, or some part off it. I was ready but not ready to just go up on stage and sing.

"You will do fine!"

"No i'm not maybe i will miss steps or singing fals or fal i don't know anything can happen!"

"You thinking to mutch everything will go fine trust me!*Kiss her*"

"Okay than iff you say so by the way where is Wienke sitting new?"

"With omma!"

"What is omma her? Yah Hyukkie why didn't you say that!"

"Yes she is her and because you would be flipping out like now!"

"Sorry i'm only nervous because i will do a concert with Super Junior for god seak!"

"haha we now and you now come on it will be great!"

"Okay everybody get ready!"

The manager yelt so we set use ready.

The concert was super great everything whent well and everyone was making fun. I want to do this more! When everyone was saying something in the begin the manager came to on stage to tell that i will be in sm entertaiment to and i never had thought that they would cheer for me. Well yeah they know i'm Hyukkie his sister sins 6months ago so yeah why not!

Our mom was also happy that EunHyuk had a girlfriend and that she was sweet and all that. I was happy that my best friend was accepted and that i had to say my real mom again i was so freaking happy that i had to cry. 

The next day some off the group already where going home only DongHae, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, ShinDong and the manager where still in Paris. The manager already told me that i can debut when i'm off of school and back in Korea the only thing i had to do was making lyrics and DongHae his taske was making the music with some off the others. So we had to go on skype a lot and i mean everyday.

Also Wienke her mom came to or room and EunHyuk askt her iff she can go with him to Korea and all tha blablabla. At first she said no but she nows how important that EunHyuk is to her so i came in between. I told her that i will go after i'm done with school and that she can live with me that i will take care off her and learn her everything. After that she said yes because she trust me.

End off school year

Finaly i was done with school so i can go to Korea. I had my ticket and Wienke her ticket because she was 1month early off of school. She already had everything that she needed and the most off or things already where send to Korea with a privét jet that came for us. 

"Finaly we are going to Korea! Can't wait to hug my Hyukkie again!"

"I know but they will not be on the airport you know that right?"

"Yeah i know that. But there will be a lot off people for you!"

"Why for me?"

"Because, You are hyukkie his sister, and you're with DongHae and you are going to be a star just like them. So i think that SM already had told about you back in Korea."

"Ow yeah that's right! And i know he talkt about me already, 1 week ago i so on AllKpop something about me but i couldn't read it, and he they know that you are with Hyukkie so..."

"Yeah that is also true."

"Okay come on taxi is waiting for us!"

"Yeay!!! By Europe Hello Korea!!!"

"You can yell that at the airport okay? And when where in Korea you can yell the Hello thing!!"

"Yeay come on!!"

With that heading to Korea. Wienke was right there where a lot off people waiting and screaming my name and Wienke her name. It was wired at first but the feeling was good. We are living with Super Junior in a dorm so they had to move out to have more room. After i satelt in and everything it was hard work but i loved that.

I was happy!

Wienke was happy!

DongHae and EunHyuk with there family where happy!

Let's say everyone was happy!!

New start a new begin off something more important a new family!

Starting from now i will be DongHae his Girl and become a singer my 2 biggest dreams!!

 

The End !!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked this fanfic ^^ 

First fanfic is finaly done!! 

Thanks for the people who had comment and had subscribe this^^ really thank you

 

Read the other story's to ^^ 

and there will come other story's to but i will first make the other story's done ^^

 

Thank you all

Love you guys!!!!!

 

~MaHae~