Mission

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

 Damn shuld i send here a text then ore what. Now i really don't know it. What will i do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

DongHae POV

Damn!! No i really don't know what to do. But first i have to get Marijke's number that is my first mission. But how i'm i gonna get on here number? 

"Yah! DongHae i'm gonna practise a little you better practise to in 2days were leaving to Paris you know, and you have to be in top form. Even if you have already a little cold."

"Arasso arasso i wil go practise in a sec." Not i will wait tell EunHyuk is practise and than i will take his phone for Marijke here nr. i really have to have it!!

I wait like 30min when EunHyuk  finaly was out the dressing room. It's about time, now i only need to find his phone and searching for here number.

God damn it where is that thing. I'm looking every where and i can't find it. AAarrgh i'm becoming crazy! Ow wait maybe in his pants. Why didt i think that before. DongHae your so stupid sometimes. Okay it's not there eather Hyukkie lay hes phone al the time. Normaly it is in his pocket or in his backpack. Ow wait maybe in the little side of his backpack. AA there you are.

Now i have to find here number. "Marijke where are you? What your not in his phone?" Damn no that can not be. Ow looking in his send messages. "And also here no Marijke, wait who the hell is HaeJae? i never heard off that person, is it a girl or a boy?" He send a text to that HaeJae, can i look at it or not? It's near the time when he was calling Marijke. 

Okay i'm gonna open the text. Just a quick look on EunHyuk iff he is still asleep. And yes he is , ow he is so cute when he is sleeping. Back to my mission, okay open text. "Hey little sis here is my number, i will call you around 10PM at my place so i think that will be 3PM at yours arasso. I'm really happy that i heard your voice again HaeJae, now i never let you go again. Saranghae little sister."

"Wait so Marijke is HaeJae?" Why is EunHyuk call Marijke HaeJae? Not now i have here number now quick saved it in mine. Damn where is my phone. Ow god really, ow wait there he is. Now quick lay his phone back where it was. 

"Hae...? What are you doing?"

Ow he is back! Now what?

EunHyuk POV

I was thirsty from practise and i forgot my water. I was entering the dressing room, and then i sa Hae. Wait Hae with my phone?

"Hae...? What are you doing?"

"E..eu..euhm i past by and sa your phone on the ground so i was picking it up and i was gonna lay it back in your backpack." I really had no time to think but that sounds good.

I know Hae is not talking the truth. I can see it in hi's eyes. Why Hae why are you lying to me. "Hae.. i really wanna believe you but i don't. Say the truth pleas?" I hope he will say it.

"Arasso. Mianhe Hyukkie i just want to look for Marijke here phone number. Mianhe i will go now."

Aa that's why. oo poor Hae, he must really like here? Wait leave? "What Hae now you can't go where do you wanna go the rest of the members will be here soon?" ​ Hae was almost crying when he said the truth. I really wanna help him, but he always do that. lying and than telling the truth and say he will go. He always run away when he do things like this. Now i can't let him go, i just can't. Iff he like's here than he like's here and i don't blame him. 

"Hae i can't let you go now. Iff you like here than say it arasso? You know you can say everything to me."

"I know but i can't sorry. Just tell the others that i didn't feel so whel."

"NOW!! I don't wanna do that becaus you and i are gonna take a long conversation. Come on!"

DongHae POV

What!! How did he know that. I didt'n say anything that i like here ore something. Buy the whay how can i like here iff i didt'n see here in the past 11years same like Hyukkie? Now what to do?

"YAH!!! EunHyuk why? And where do you wanna go then? The rest off the members will be here soon so it's to late right now." I know that he knows a way out but really now. Hyung will notice we are not around, then we both are in trouble.

"Leave it Hyukkie okay pleas?"

I try not to here DongHae's complianing, but he has a point. Iff LeeTeuk Hyung nows that we are gone than whe are so in  trouble. "-sight- okay. Your lucky this time but i will speek to you about it! there is no escape on it!"

One time i really have to say it so i just nod and he was going back to the dance room and i was about to change clothes when LeeTeuk came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aw poor DongHae. 
mission is accomplish but EunHyuk saw it

MaHae~~