His Answer

Love in Seoul

Two years has passed and i'm finished study in Paris. Then i decide to go back to Seoul. i've called Eun Hye, and of course my parent. I've learn to be more steadfast but i still can't forget him. 'i've packed all of my things, now everything i need is only courage to go back to Seoul. I hope everything can work properly' i said to my self

"PARK MI YOUNG!!!!" i saw Eun Hye waving her hand from a distance while shouting, i can see eomma and appa stand beside her. i approach her with a big smile and hurriedly run toward them and hug them

"Ahh, Eun Hye-a.. i really miss you" i said as i hug her. Suddenly my phone vibrate, it's Jin Ki-ssi. He never called me for a long time, why he call me now? i asked myself. with all the brave i open his message.

"Welcome back Mi Young, please look at MBC channel today at 4 P.M after see it, please come to Namsan Seoul Tower with the couple shirt you bought, so i can easily know it's you" it's written

I open the TV as i got home and search for MBC Channel, and my thought was right. Jin Ki-ssi was there, in a talk show for his comeback.

Then The MC asked "Jin Ki-ssi can you tell us about your love story which everyone has been waiting for?"

then with his typical smile he said "i've meet someone with a strange way. How can we bought a couple shirt but we didn't even have a girlfriend or boyfried, we just bought it for our self. i just buy the boy's shirt and she just buy the girl's shirt. But at the way we bumped each other and she take my bag, while i take her bag" he ended the word with a laughter.

then he continued "After that day, little by little we are getting closer. our relationship was really fine"

he stopped for a while and continued "but, one day, she suddenly get away from me. I was really confused and tried to find about herself, and the truth about her leaving to Paris just strike me right in my face. i asked to my self a lot. Why don't she didn't tell me about her leaving, whereas i haven't confess to her" his expression turned.

My heart start beating so fast hearing his words.

Then he continued after a hard breath "And i found out that her parents was the one who killed my parent".

he stopped again to calm his self "I tried to not care about it and just ignore it. i had a big dillema, i feel betrayed, i feel sad, but i know. i can't live my life without her" he ended his story.

"Ah.. your story is really touching. Jin Ki-ssi, then is there anything you want to tell her? who knows she is watching this right now" The mc said.

"okay, but before i leave a message, i want to give her a song" he said, and hurriedly take his guitar with him and start singing.

“Neottaemune girl~ neonmolrulnun girl~ nah mail nul bwado bwado bogoshipuh wae eerea~ sarangirangul~~ nan mollaratdungul~ eejaeya aljana na gobaekhalgae my girl~ nuh jigeum cheorunman itsuh jwo oh my shiny girl~~~~~ Baby baby want you want you girl~ Sarangingabwa~~~”

My key. please fullfill my wish. Come to our place tonight. i'll be waiting for you right there.

'Jin Ki-ssi, you...' i said to my self, then i turned off the TV and ready to go.