So I'll Go

Love in Seoul

Fiction from B2ST rang a thousand time from my phone, but i still don't pick it, i know it must be jin ki-ssi who was calling. it's been a month i don't talk to him, or meet him. After i know the story which my parent told me, i don't have courage to talk to him. i decide to make this wall betwen us. i don't want to see him hurted.

“Mi Young-a…are you ready? Eun Hye is waiting out there” my mother asked

Ne, eomma” i shouted.

i decide to go to Paris to study. and avoid jin ki-ssi.

"be carefull there, i will really miss you as your partner and your bestfriend" eun hye talked with her teary eyes.

"i'll. thanks for being with me all this time. Becarefull there, okay? i'll miss you as my work partner and the best bestfriend i've ever had" eunhye said with her teary eyes.

"ne, i'll doing fine there. me too want to thanked you for your presence when i need you, for your kind-hearted all this time, for you spending a lot of time with me just to hear me bubbly speaking out of nonsense" i smiled

"and, please don't tell him about my i'm leaving korea" i added at last.

"calm down, i won't tell him anything. by the way there is something you haven't admit. you love him aren't you?" she asked seriously.

"mollayo (i don't know) anyway i should go now. Don't miss me bestie!" i'm hugging her tightly.

"take care honey. don't forget to eat. Eomma and appa will really miss you" eomma said with appa nodding and smilling beside her.

"ne eomma, appa, i'll miss you too. you two don't forget to eat too!!" i answered. "i'm leaving now.. goodbye" i continued while bowing.

i've been passing a hard time in paris even sometimes i missed jin ki-ssi. But i always succed to focused to my only goal here, with keep holding that i kept on walking through the hard day to catch my dream. to be a designer. Sometimes i feel sorry for our meeting, but i really gratefull that i can feel the beautifull times i've had with him.