This' Not My Shirt !

Love in Seoul

‘Ah..that was very embarrassing' i thought while ruffling my hair in frustation.

To calm my mind, i entered a café. I order a hot Caramel Machiato and choose to sit in the corner.

While waiting for my drink, i open my shopping bag. My eyes widened when i realize that the shopping bag isn't mine. The one i bought was the woman shirt, but inside the bag is the male shirt.

I started to become uneasy. My mind is distracted until i see a man sat in front of me opening his shopping bag.

He looks confused. After i observed, the shirt that he's holding looks like the one that i bought.

Then, unconciously i cried out "Ah! that shirt!!!" which makes the entire café stare at me, so do the man.

‘Mi Young-a,,neo jinjja babo-ya (you're very stupid)’ I punished myself in my mind.

Suddenly, the man approaches me and asked carefully "Are you that woman who i ran into?".

“Ah..you're the one that ran into me? Seems like our shopping bags got mixed up” i asked him back.

“Yes, i think so.. Here's yours” He said while giving me my shopping bag.

I give him his too. “You bought that couple shirt too? i'm sorry for being rude and ask this question, i'm just curious” said the man while staring straight at me.

“Ah, gwaenchana, yes i am attracted to this shirt, you did it too didn't you?” i asked him back.

“Me too, even if i don't have a couple but i still bought it..i haven't leave my house in a long time because i have to finish work, and when i realize, actually most of my clothes are out of fashion.. hahaha.. Ah! By the way i am Lee Jin Ki” He answered with a nice smile on his face.

“I'm Park Mi Young, bangapseumnida (nice to meet you)” i replied, smiling. “Bangapseumnida, Mi Young-ssi” he said again.

“By the way Jin Ki-ssi…your face looks familiar to me” I said while wondering.

“Hmm..You really don't know me?” he answered.

“Ngg…Lee Jin Ki ya…Lee Jin Ki..Ah! I remember! You're that solo singer right?” i replied, stunned.

“Finally you recognized me. Want to take a photo with me? or an autograph?” he answered jokingly.

“I think i should do it..maybe..hahaha” i joked back being akward.

“Ah..Igo (this).. If something happens, you can call me.

Think of this as my apology for the incident before” he gives me a name card.

“Actually you don't need to, for me, seeing you in real life is already enough hahaha"

“Just take it” Jin Ki-ssi said while taking my hand and put his name card on my palm.

“I'll go first, Mi Young-ssi, see you!” he ended this unexpected meeting, waving towards me and leaves the café.

I just can watch his back silently going further from my sight.