Appa's secret

Love in Seoul

Days after Jin Ki-ssi's story, i kept on thinking. Did his accident have something to do with mom and dad? Is it possible that the person my parents hit are Jin Ki-ssi's parents? No, maybe it's just my negative thoughts. It's better for me to search for informations than making speculations like this.   

Mom and Dad are watching TV while enjoying their tea. I muster up my courage to approach them. “Mi Young-a what's wrong?” eomma asked me. “Ngg..i want to ask something to you” i replied. “What do you want to know, Mi Young?” this time it's dad. “It's about that accident 3 years ago…when appa and eomma were talking about it, i accidentally heard. Did you guys really hit a car?” i asked them carefully. “Mi Young-a actually---“ before mom finished her words, dad cut her off “Yes, that was a big mistake, and i've never been able to forgive myself” he said. “He's right, we were on a junction and we didn't see a car coming from the other direction and we crashed into it. We're shocked, we didn't know what to do. We approach the car and see the person's condition, and they were seriously injured...”

Silence took in. I can even hear my own heartbeat. I continued, "And then?" “We didn't know what to do. Fortunately the street was empty so we decided to left them dying there. The mother and the son were lying on the street while the father was stuck inside the car. I heard the mom calling his groaning son faintly.” Mom tried to hold her tears. “W-who's the child's name?” i stuttered.

“Lee Jin Ki” she answered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So~ Here's chapter 6 ;D

It seems that i can't finish this story today :(

I'm sorry..

But i'll try to finish it before going on holiday

Sorry for the short chapters,

Hope you like it ^^