That Day

Love in Seoul

The sunlight shone through my window, brighten my entire bedroom, but i still don't want to get up from my bed. My mind was still roaming around in the dreamland, but i still have to work today.  Forcefully i drag myself towards the bathroom and get ready to start my day.

“Ya!! (Hey!!) Park Mi Young, You're late again! Do you know what time is it?!” said Eun Hye, snorting.

“Mi-mianhae (sorry) Eun Hye-a..please don't tell Ji Young-ssi that i'm late again” i replied to her while grinning.

Eun Hye just tsk-ed seeing this habit of mine.

“Where's Ji Young-ssi?” i asked, searching for her that is invisible in everypart of the room.

“She's busy with her Fashion Show event” said Eun Hye without even looking at me.

“Eo---“ i haven't even continue my words, and Eun Hye snapped

“You're lucky today, Next time don't repeat this bad habit of yours”.

“Ne” i said, slightly bowing.

I worked as an designer assistant in one of the most famous South Korean designer's office. Since i was a kid, i dreamt of becoming a designer and i'm satisfied with my position right now because i learned many things from Ji Young-ssi to become a designer later.

The sky darkened. So i leave the office with the remainings of my spirit. I walk through Dongdaemun which has started to become crowded because of the peoples that want to have some shopping. i glanced at a pair of couple shirt which is displayed in a clothing store's window.

Ah..neomu kyeopta (so cute)’ i said in my mind while staring at the shirts.

The shirts were printed with a picture of a heart shaped lock for the male's and a key for the female's. I wanted to buy it but i don't even have a couple…..but who cares, i thought...then i enter the store and bought the shirt.

“So strange, this is the second time today, that someone bought a couple shirt but only take one of them.” one of the shop attendant whispered to her friends.

“Keurae (right)…usually, couple shirt was bought by a couple" the other attendant responded.

“Hmm..whatever , what's important is our product was sold..hahaha” said the other attendant while laughing.

I heard those attendants while going out from that store.

I try to walk through the human ocean on that street. After i suceed, suddenly someone bump into me. I fell down with my belongings, so does the person that bump into me.

“joesonghabnida (i'm sorry)..Gwenchanayo? (are you okay?)” asked that man while offering his hand to help me stand up.

“Ah…Gwenchana (it's okay)..Gamsahamnida (thanks)” i replied, slightly bowing to show respect. Then i take my belongings that fell down quickly and leave.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~ This is the first chapter :)

i'm sorry if i made any grammar mistakes,

and we hope that you can give us a nice respond for this story :D

We're waiting for the comments and subcriptions! ^_^

 

xoxo from crazzier and tine96 :3