The Ending

Love in Seoul

I've reached Namsan Seoul Tower wearing the couple shirt that i've bought. I'm standing akwardly under the Namsan Seoul Tower.

it was really cold.

I searched for him but i can't find his presence.

suddenly someone gave me a rose from my back. i turned around to see Jin Ki-ssi wearing that couple shirt. I Stuck for a moment, don't know what should i say or how i react right now.

Then Jin Ki's voice break the glass "Mi Young-ssi, you don't want to accept this rose that i've give you? where have you been? did you know that i really miss you. You make me worried for two years and twenty hours. are you alright?" he smiled.

"A-ah, ne.. thankyou the rose is really beautifull" i take the rose from his hand.

"that.. i'm studying about design in Paris" i said stammered.

"at least you should tell me before you leave, so i'm not worried" he said with higher note.

"mianhae-yo.. i just.. i.. about my parents who--"

he cut my word before i can sinished it "about that.. Eun Hye has told me.. please don't talk about that anymore. i don't want to see you make a wall between us anymore. Anyway, i've tried to forget it and take it as my fate. You know, i've trying to live without you for two years, but i can't".

"wae? why you can't? you.. you know who i am, but still you being stubborn like this. I've done all of thiss just because i don't want you to hurted, especially by me" i said, almost shouted.

"because i Love you" Jin Ki-ssi Spoke as i finished my line.

i shocked and stunned.

he pulled my body to a hug.

warm.

thats all what i feel. "Jin Ki-ssi" i said softly

"sst.." he said as he bended in front of me and held my hand.

"Mi Young-a. Would you be my girlfriend?".

My Heart beat faster than ever after hearing his word.

i can feel the buterflies in my stomach.

I said "yes" as a tear falling down from my cheek.

he smile brightly and hugged me again.

"Mi Young-a, start from this day call me 'oppa'. okay?" he said cheerfully.

"okay. Jin Ki oppa, Saranghae" i said smilling.

"saranghae" he said and pekced my forehead.

Right then, fireworks start to fill the emptiness in the sky.

After the confess i have to fight against his fangirl, but i'm not alone.

he was here all the time with me.

We start to understand each other, and our love keep growing bigger and bigger.

until the day he asked me to marry him.

After the marriage his fans tried to accept me and let me to live on his side.

it was really hard time.

but we make it.