Opening up your heart,

When the door closes,

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

"Tsk" I heard her mumbled under her breath.

I looked at her back as she sat down at the bench and stared hard at the solid floor, burrowing her eyebrows and crunching up her nose. She looks cute like that.

A part of me was attracted to her, not just by her beauty but plainly just attracted to her. 

"Maybe, she looks so pitiful and lonely crying her eyes out alone, maybe I pitied her, that's why." I convinced myself while shrugging the thought of.

A part of me that was so overwhelming wanted to just take a seat beside her and console her, because she looks like she could use a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. I pitied her, something drastic must have happened to her life. I walked towards her and took a seat beside her.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned me while looking into my eyes.

"O-oh, y-you looked like you could use somebody to talk to, you know. I'm the best listener, you can open up to me, you know," I said while stuttering a little at the beginning.

"Who are you and why do you care?" she said.

I can't possibly let her know that I'm the great and powerful Yoon Doo Joon of the popular boy group, Beast, so I spoke the three words that popped up in my brain.

"Er, er, I'm Park Young Min? Yeah! I'm Park Young Min! Nice to meet you!" I said questioningly and determined.

"Oh okay, I'm Shin Mi Eun, but you can call me Mi Eun. I really appreciate your kindness but I would really really appreciate with my big heart that you keep your nosy nose out of my business, and just go away because I would like some time alone, and I don't even know you, maybe I do, since I know your name, but I barely know you for more than 30 seconds and who knows if you're a spy on a secret mission to kidnap me and bring me to your black van and present me to your master or you're some ert or e that takes advantage of girls in the wee hours of morning by trying to befriending them and lastly them or or you're a b-" she was cut off by my deep chuckle that eventually evolved to a laugh.

I gave out a deep chuckle, and not long after, "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" I laughed while clutching my stomach in pain. I crouched down to the floor. Minutes after, I stood up, and looked her in the eyes.

She stared at me like I'm crazy.

"Oh my god, seriously? If I didn't cut you off, what would you say? That I'm a big black wolf disguised as a hot macho man to bring you to my little hut in the woods and finally devour you and eat you?" I asked her.

"W-wait. Y-yeah! H-ho-how did you know? Are you a mind reader now? A psychic?! C-creepy man!" she said while standing up.

"Seriously? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA" I laughed some more, clutching my stomach. "Y-you are w-eird" I managed to let the 3 words escape from my hysteria of laughter.

"Whose the weird one? Its you!" she said while stomping off.

"Yah! Mi Eun-nie! Wait up for me!" I said while catching up to her and grabbing her by the shoulder, turning her around. I grabbed hold of her hand and dragged her to the bench.

When I grabbed hold of her hand, I felt electricity tingle up my body. I ignored that, thinking that it was a sign that I probably was tired. 

"Here, sit here." I said, making her sit on the bench.

"You know, you can tell me everything, people say I'm a good listener," I said to her.

She looked at me questioningly.

At B2ST's dorm.

"Hyung did not pick up again!" Dongwoon whined to his other hyungs while plomping down on the sofa, taking a seat next to The Joker, Junhung.

"Try again. Aish, this leader. You don't think he met with anything unfortunate do you? Like a car acc-" Hyunseung was cut off by Dongwoon.

"Hyung! Don't curse Doojoon hyung." Dongwoon said.

"Why are you guys so worried? Doojoon is a big guy, he knows how to take care of himself," Junhyung voiced out, sipping his fifth cup of coke and holding his Pikachu toy that goes "AAH AHH" whenever you pat or touch it.

"JUNHYUNG! YAH PIKACHU! How can you not worry? Its 2am and Doojoon is not back yet!" Yoseob said while grabbing Junhyung's coke from Junhyung's hand.

"YAH! Okay fine fine, I'm so worried, oh my god! Now give me my coke back or I'll polish off your ice-cream." Junhyung replied.

"Fine. You touch my ice-cream you're dead." Yoseob claimed while handing Junhyung back his ice cream.

"Junhyung, technically I won't be worried to except for the fact that WE HAVE A SCHEDULE AT 3AM. WE HAVE TO GO TO THE RECORDING STUDIO AND RECORD OUR ALBUM'S NEW SONG," Ki Kwang said, emphasizing on some words.

"Dongwoon, try again, maybe this time he will pick up," Hyunseung instructed Dongwoon.

"Aish, okay okay." Dongwoon said while punching in Doojoon's number and held it to his ear. "Doojoonie hyung, please pick up, please pick up," he mumbled under his breath.

Mi Eun's POV.

I looked at him questioningly to whether I would open up to him or not. I really need someone to listen to my woes, someone who could listen to me and understand me at a time of this. I continued staring at him.

"What are you staring at?" he said, breaking the silence between us.

"Nothing," I said, looking away.

"Suit yourself Minnie," he replied, while playing with his fingers.

Minnie, that one word brought back so many memories. 

"W-why did you call me Minnie?" I asked, looking at him with tears forming up in my eyes.

"I don't know, you name, Mi Eun, kind of rhymes with Minnie, so there," he said, looking at me in the eyes. "Why, is something wrong? Are you crying?" he asked me.

"NO!" I claimed while looking away.

Minnie, Lee Joon used to call me that, it was his special nickname for me. The memories that were attached to that one word, "Minnie", brought back so much memories, it was so overwhelming, I can't stand it. I started crying, hot tears began to stream down my red puffy cheeks. I didn't know what to do, I just kept crying and crying.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

It all happened so sudden, suddenly she began crying. I didn't know what to do. 

"It's going to be okay," I said while patting her on the back.

"Is it really going to be okay?" she looked at me questioningly.

"Yeah! Of course! Everything is going to be okay!" I said at her, returning back her gaze.

"Tsch, what do you know anyway?" she said.

"Thats right, I don't know anything, so you can start now by telling me what's wrong. You know, it's not good to bottle feelings up, one day when you can't take it anymore, you can break down," I said, looking at her.

"I- I don't know" she said.

Mi Eun's POV.

"Tsch, what do you know anyway?" I said.

 

"Thats right, I don't know anything, so you can start now by telling me what's wrong. You know, it's not good to bottle feelings up, one day when you can't take it anymore, you can break down," he said, looking at me.

"I- I don't know" I said.

I wanted to open up to him, I had to, I'm breaking down inside me, I can't take it.

"F-fine, since you want to know so much. My boyfriend, Lee Joon just broke up with me, with his new girl right infront of my face. We've been together for over a year, and I have gone through so many heartaches, when I met him, we clicked really well, so I was so certain that he is the guy I've been looking for, he is my Mr.Right, the missing puzzle to my life, the one that fills in the empty spots in my life. I gave everything up to be with him, my family, everyone who I cared for because to me, he is the most important person. I left home because my parents opposed my relationship with him since he was a playboy and they were scared that I would be hurt sooner or later. I-I told them they didn't know anything and left my house, and started to live alone. It was all good until I-I saw h-him cheating on me. H-he had a new girl, he said. He didn't want me anymore, he chucked me away and took all the money from our joint account to go to a holiday with his girlfriend. I'm left with nothing, I HATE HIM! But it's hard to just make the feelings go away after a year loving him," I said, wiping away my tears from my cheeks.

"It's okay," he said.

"Bzz Bzz" something vibrated. He took out his handphone from his pocket.

"Hmm, 13 missed calls. Wonder why I didn't noticed it just now" he said with a deep chuckle.

" I have to take this call," he said while going away.

"HYNG! Finally! Where are you? Its 2.30am now, we have a schedule at 3am, you better hurry here fast or," Dongwoon said, getting cut off by the other members who were shouting at the background, "DOOJOON YAH! Get home fast!"

"Yeah, kay so as I was saying, you better get here fast or if Manager hyung finds out you've been sneaking out, he is going to blow his top!" Dongwoon said,

"Okay! I'll be there in ten minutes. Wait for me," I said while walking to the bench and grabbing my notepad and pen.

"WAIT!" I heard Mi Eun shouted. I stopped on my tracks and turned around.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, chapter two! Sorry if its boring :P :P