Han River.

When the door closes,

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

I walked to the Han River with heavy steps. This place was where he proposed to me to be his girlfriend and his "one and only love". What bull. And this is the place that everything will end, where my feelings for him will disappear along with our memories. I placed my bag on the bench and took out pictures, films and the silver couple ring that he bought for me with the letters "ME&LJ" engraved. It's our initials, Mi Eun and Lee Joon. I took it all out. I didn't know if I was ready. I looked up and took in the fresh air of the Han River and looked at the well-lit buildings during the midnight. 

"I have to do it. He is a two-timer jerk." I said to myself.

I knew I was ready to leave "us" all behind, to leave it all behind me and I put the couple ring, pictures and films in a glass bottle, I sealed the cap tight and wrote on the base of the glass, "It' over" with permanent marker. I threw the glass bottle with all my might, and I saw it flying through the air before landing in the water, sailing away with the waves. 

 

Yoon Doojoon's POV.

"Jun Hyung, give Yo Seob back his ice-cream." I ordered to Jun Hyung.

I can't take any more of Yo Seob's whining, I was so tired from all the packed schedules today and I wanted to sleep, but the other members are making such a ruckus, I was starting to have a throbbing headache. Jun Hyung was teasing Yo Seob by taking away his ice-cream. Hyun Seung, Dongwoon and Ki Kwang was playing a game to decide who would wash the dishes.

I grabbed my jacket from the coat hanger. I grabbed my red beanie and wore it, along with a pair of sunglasses, baggy pants, white V neck casual T-Shirt with a very thick coat and headed towards the door.

"Oh, Hyung, where are you going?" Dongwoon asked me.

"Somewhere." I said while taking a notepad and a pen and headed out of the door.

"Whats up with him?" I heard Jun Hyung asked.

"Just leave him alone." Ki Kwang said.

I didn't know where I should go, I just wanted to go somewhere and let myself rest.

"What is a good place to rest with a mind-blowing scenery during the midnight?" I asked myself.

Suddenly, a place popped up in my mind, "Han River!". "That's it, with the breath taking scenery off the well-lit bridge and buildings, and the smell of fresh air, that would be the perfect place for me to rest and write lyrics."

I loved to write lyrics, I take it as a past-time hobby, but because of our packed schedule, I rarely did it anymore.

I drove to the Han River and parked my Manager's car. I walked towards the Han River and stopped in my tracks.

"AHH, the smell of fresh air!" I shouted as I took in the beautiful scenery Han River had to present. 

I proceeded to a bench and took out my iPod, and was about to press the play button when I heard the sound of someone crying, probably a girl, judging from the sound. I was about to ignore it when it got louder.

"Aish, can't I get my peace now?" I said while putting my iPod on the bench and walked to the girl. I stood beside her, but she probably didn't noticed me since she she had her back to me or either she was to immersed in crying. 

The moonlight was shining down at her, I tried to take a good look of her, her black straight silky hair was being blown back by the wind and she smelled of strawberries. I was about to tap her when she turned to me. 

"OMO," she said, getting shocked, she probably didn't know I was here.

I looked at at her face, she had such beautiful features accompanied by white porcelain skin and red puffy eyes. 

"What are you staring at?" she said with a loud voice.

"Nothing." I said as I saw her back turned to me and walking towards the bench, sitting down.

"Small body, big lungs," I mumbled to myself.

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

I can't take it anymore, the memories were all flooding back to me, everything we did, I wanted it to end, but I can't. I can't take it anymore. Tears began to well up in my eyes and before I know it, I was crying and crying even louder each time. My heart hurts thinking of "us". 

I turned and I was surprised to see a tall, well-built guy staring at me, with his hand reached out, barely touching my shoulder.

"OMO," I said with a hint of shockness in my voice.

The guy kept quiet and kept staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I questioned him.

"Nothing." I heard the guy said.

"Tsk," I mumbled to myself and turned my back away from the guy, walking towards my bench and sitting down.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's too short, I'll upload a new chapter soon. Sorry if it's too boring or stuff :P. 

OH MY GOD, I ALREADY WROTE FOR CHAPTER 2, a long chapter but I accidentally "X"ed it. OMONAAAAA!