If fate allows,

When the door closes,

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

"Okay! I'll be there in ten minutes. Wait for me," I heard Park Young Min said while walking to the bench and grabbing his notepad and pen and walking away.

"WAIT!" I shouted. 

He stopped on his tracks and turn around.

"Omy, why did I do that?" I questioned myself in my heart.

"Yeah?" he said while grinning at me.

"Oh, erm, nothing, I was just wondering if..." I said nervously while shuffling my feet on the floor, showing that I'm nervous.

"If we'll ever meet again?" he said, continuing my sentence, the part where I trailed off.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, while looking at the floor, playing with my fingers, unable to look at him in the eyes, I don't know why.

"If fate allows us to meet, then we will cross each other's path again," he said and walking to his car and driving off.

"What? Tsch, if fate let us meet again?" I said angrily at myself while walking back home, thinking about what he said just now. "If I go there again tomorrow will I meet him?" I questioned myself. "Ah Mi Eun, stop it," I demanded myself.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, while looking at the floor, playing with her fingers, unable to look at me in the eyes, I don't know why.

She looks cute, like that, being nervous.

"If fate allows us to meet, then we will cross each other's path again," I said and walking to Manager hyung's car and driving off.

In the car, I scolded myself. 

"Seriously, Yoon Doojoon, if fate allows us too? That's the frigging best you can come up with? What's up with you anyway, meddling in a girl's affair, Yoon Doo Joon, seriously." I scolded myself.

At B2ST's Dorm.

Yoon Doojoon's POV.

I unlocked the door and dragged my feet heavily against the wooden polished floor.

"AH HYUNG IS BACK, HYUNG IS BACK!" Dongwoon shouted, after realizing me.

"Doojoon yah, where did you go?" Hyunseung asked me.

"HYUNG, finally, go change to your costume, ppali, you have 10 minutes left," Ki Kwang instructed me.

"HYUNG!" Yoseob said while hugging me.

"Oh, Doojoon, you're back? Hi." Junhyung said from the sofa, sipping his coke, all his attention drawn to the television.

"Yah, Junhyung, can't you be more sincere? Aish, this kid," Hyunseung said while patting Junhyung's head.

Junhyung lifted his head up and smiled at Hyunseung.

"Yah, yah, stop bombarding me with questions, I'm not a robot. Yes Dongwoon, I'm back. Hyunseung, I went somewhere. Ki Kwang, sure. Hi Yoseob. Junhyung stop drinking your coke, wait, it's my coke, can somebody monitor this pikajun before he finishes every coke we bring in?" I said, replying to each and everyone of their questions.

"AHHHH, Its good to be home! I'm so tired!" I said while walking in the bedroom, lying down at Junhyung's bed automatically since his bed is the nearest to me at that time.

"YAH HYUNG, what are you doing? Hyung get up, faster, we don't have all day!" Dongwoon came in the room, saying while pulling me out of bed.

"GO AWAY! I'm tired, let me have some peace and quiet aye," I told Dongwoon.

"Yoon Doojoon, what are you doing in my bed?" Junhyung came in, voicing out and pulling me out of bed.

"OKAY, fine fine just let me rest for 5 minutes, I'm so tired lik-" I said with my voice trailing off at the end, nearly dozing off.

I dozed off for what seems only a second and they woke me up soon after.

I was awoken by ...

"YAH HYUNG, WAKE UP!" Yoseob shouted, screaming in my ear, beating me up with his huge fat white ginormous teddybear that a fan gave him.

"Okay fine fine fine," I said standing up, putting both of my hands up, showing a sign of surrender.

"Good good, now go change in your clothes," Ki Kwang handed me my clothes while pushing me in the bathroom and shutting the door after that.

"Aish, this kids," I said while changing into my clothes.

Soon after, manager hyung came and brought us to CUBE Entertainment recording studio to record our new album tracks. To be honest, throughout the whole car journey, my mind was preoccupied about her, Shin Mi Eun. I thought about why I even made the first move to talk to her, why I was so attracted to her, why I was so ... preoccupied by her how I was so ..

"Hyung, a penny for your thoughts?" Dongwoon asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh nothing," I mumbled, while looking outside the window, seeing as the world buzz through me.

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

"Rring Rring!" my alarm clock rang.

I woke up from my sleeping position, sat up and stretched my limbs. "10 o'clock" I read the clock. 

"OMO, work starts in 30 minutes!" I screamed.

I walked like lightning, I bathed in a blink of an eye and was out and about to work.

"WOOO" I said while landing at work at exactly 10:30am.

"You won't be so lucky next time, tsch," somebody voiced out behind me.

I looked behind, "Tsch, Mi Nah yah, I'll always make it in time," I said while beating my best friend playfully.

"Yah, arasso, stop stop. Why do you look so happy today eh?" she asked me while lifting her eyebrows up and down. "Did something happen to make my lovely Mi Eun in such a BRIGHT and LOVELY mood?" she asked, emphasizing on the word bright and lovely while stretching her hands out.

"Yah, you two get to work, or else I'll deduct your pay," my boss voiced out.

"Heh sorry," I said while bowing to him.

"It's your fault, what if he deducts our pay? Aiyo, Mi Eun ah," Mi Nah said while pinching my cheeks.

"Aigoo, shh. start working, he's looking at us," I whispered to her.

During the whole day, I can't put my mind on work at all, my mind was preoccupied with him, Park Young Min. Questions flooded my head and I can't concentrate at work at all. What I could think of was only him and what happened yesterday, "Why did he choose to help me when he can ignore me? Why was he willing to listen to my problems? Why is he so kind? Why? Why? Why?" I thought to myself. 

"AH I DON'T KNOW!" I suddenly voiced out, making everyone surprised, even the customers, everybody was looking at me.

"Sorry," I said in a squeaky voice while continuing with my work, in a cafe. I work in Delight's Heaven, I serve coffee, snacks, tea, make sandwiches. It's a very popular place, especially during lunch time when the customers are streaming in and out of the cafe.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Mi Nah asked me.

"N-nothing," I said while looking away, avoiding eye contact with her.

I thought again about yesterday. What did he meant by saying, "if fate allows us to?". So does he want to meet me again or not? Why does he even care? I mean like he could jus-

"EXCUSE ME?" a voiced boomed infront of me, interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked up, it was an angry customer. "I've been calling you for a few times," the customer boomed.

"Yeah, sorry about that, what would you like?" I asked him. I made his tea with my mind occupied.

"Here," I gave it to him.

He tasted it and spat it out, "TSCH WHATS THIS? DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY! THIS TASTES SO BITTER!" the customer voiced out, and leaving the cafe.

"W-wait, you haven't pai-" I said, my voice trailing out since he already left the cafe. "Tsch, isn't coffee supposed to taste bitter? Aish," I mumbled under my breath.

Everything didn't work out at all for me today, when people asked me for tea, I served them coffee, when they asked for coffee, I served tea, when they asked for tea with sweetener, I gave them normal tea, when they asked me for black coffee, I gave them bitter coffee. When they asked me for chicken sandwiches, I made them ham. Seriously, nothing is working out because of Park Young Min, that guy who had to make my mind so preoccupied about him. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you today?" Mi Nah asked while nudging me slightly. I just smiled at her.

"Brrring," the bell rang. It means that customers are coming in.

"I would like 4 teas and 2 coffee, make it black, and ermmm .... Maybe ... Erm .... A couple of sandwiches, no no, maybe cookies, wait, so I repeat my order, 4 teas, 2 black coffees, and erm, 4? 3? maybe 2 ham sandwiches and ..." he was interrupted by me.

"Can you make up your mind? We're running a business here!" I voiced out to him while looking at him straight in the eye.

"Y-you!" I stuttered while pointing my finger to the customer who was standing infront of me,

He looked up from the menu, only to be disturbed by my gaze and my finger pointing at him. He took a clearer and closer view of me, "O-oh! Y-you!" he replied.

"Mi Eun, who is he? Do you know him? Mi Eun ah!" Mi Nah asked me while nudging me slightly.

I just stared at him, not blinking, unable to move.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys have fun reading :P, sorry if its boring aye, I'm gonna watch Music Bank LIVE from my KBS and I'll work on Chapter 4 later, Imma watch my Doojoonie!

xoxo, I love you my readers and subscribers <3 :D. :D