Waiting in the rain,

When the door closes,

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

"Should I go, or should I not?" I questioned myself for the millionth time.

"Ahh, it wouldn't hurt," I said while grabbing my coat from the coat rack and heading off to the Han River.

At B2ST's dorm.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

"Wah! Home sweet home!" Junhyung shouted as the door knob turned in my hands, leading us to our dorm.

"I'm so beat, having schedules the whole day," Yoseob exclaimed while walking to the refrigerator, taking out his Rocky Road ice-cream. "Ice-cream, I miss you," he said while hugging his tub of ice-cream and rubbing it against his cheek.

"Yah, are you crazy? You miss your ice-cream? Well, I miss my bed!" Gi Kwang said while slightly beating Yo Seob's head and jumping on his bed.

Junhyung just ignored the chaos and poured himself a cup of coke, slouched over the sofa, the television and watched his drama. I swear, that guy is such a drama addict, the drama he is currently watching now is Fugitive Plan B, I know the kid wants to be like Rain, but seriously? He rarely excercises, and only uses strength when he needs to. As for Ki Kwang, he only lifts up dumbbells, thats how he got muscles over muscles over muscles over muscles. As for Yoseob, he used to be an avid Soccer fan, just like me, but somehow Hyun Seung influenced him somehow or another and now he also doesn't lift up a finger unless needed. As for Dongwoon, that kid hates excercising.

I'm so lonely in B2ST, nobody to play sports with, if only Minho or Junho was in B2ST, then life would be better. Wait, what am I spouting? Of course I love my B2ST members, they're the best. 

"Leader, yah leader! What are you thinking about?" Dongwoon asked, approaching me, his voice breaking my thoughts and bringing me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, actually, really," I said while heading to my bed and lying down, feeling fatigue all over. "Dongwoon ah, what time is it?" I asked him.

"Oh, it's 11.45pm," he answered.

"Hmm, 11.45pm," I thought. "WAIT? 11.45PM?" I yelled while getting of bed, grabbing my coat and rushing to the door.

"Doojoon, where are you going?" Yoseob asked me.

"Somewhere," I replied while dashing off the door and getting in my Manager's car.

Dongwoon's POV. 

After I told Doojoon hyung the time, he looked shocked and quickly dashed out of the dorm, taking Manager hyung's car along with him. Why is he in a rush? Is he meeting Shin Mi Eun? 

- Flashback -

I was the first to go out from the Delight's Cafe, I looked back and I saw Doojoon hyung passing by the counter and mouthing some words at her while winking.

-PRESENT-

I tried to decipher the words hyung said to Mi Eun, I'm quite and expert at deciphering words just from seeing people's mouth actions.

I tried to decipher.

"Some plate, same tin?" I thought to myself. "Wait, that doesn't even make any freaking sense, why the hell would hyung tell her that? What plates and what same tins?"

I tried again.

"Same plague, same Tim?" I thought again. "Wait, why would hyung talked about plague? It's such a turn-off. And who the hell is Tim?" I mumbled angrily under my breath.

I tried again, trying to mix match words when suddenly, I thought of, "Same place, same time." "Wait, that makes sense, same place same time. But where and what time?" I questioned myself.

"Wait, why am I even getting involved in hyung's and Mi Eun's conversation? Do I like her? Pfft, I only met her for a day," I said, battling the thoughts in my head, and eventually dozed off to sleep and went to a world called dreamland, where clouds are made out of cotton candy, and butterfly poops are found of different colours and not forgetting that they are edible and unicorns exist while leprechauns slide through rainbows to get to the pot of gold where pixies fly and where giants squash mushroom houses with gnomes inhabiting them. That's about all.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

I went inside Manager's hyung car and sped off to the Han River. I looked at my wrist watch, "12:15am" it read. Great, now I'm 15 minutes late.

Darn everything, darn why my dorm is so far away from Han River, darn why this day is packed with schedules. "DARN IT," I yelled as I hit my wrist on the steering wheel as I'm caught in yet another jam.

I was sure about everything else in my life, but I wasn't sure why I was so mad at being late when I meet her. I am not sure about her. I don't know.

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

I sat on the bench and waited and waited, looking at my wrist watch, it was 12:30am, 30 minutes have passed since I reached here, and I've just been waiting for him, while admiring Seoul's beautiful night lights from the Han River.

I sat down when suddenly a cold breeze passed through me. I was so cold, I think for once, I was under-dressed, not over-dressed. My hair was flying in the direction of the wind, I was so cold. I wrapped my jacket around me tighter, hoping that it would make me feel warmer somehow.

"BOOM!," suddenly the sound of thunder booming through the lonely night.

"Oh no, is it going to rain?' I asked myself, wrapping my coat tighter around me, and rubbing my hands together, trying to keep warm.

Suddenly, flashes of light began to flash on the sky, accompanied by loud thunderous booms. 

"Oh no, my doubts are confirmed, it is going to rain!" I said to myself as I looked up the sky. I loved rain, but I only loved them when I'm indoors, not outdoors.

I regretted not bringing an umbrella, I only brought my personal identification with me and some money. I looked at my watch, it's 12:45am, I've been waiting for him for three quarter of an hour. I sat there, closing my eyes, thinking of happy things that could bring my mind away from the coldness and the darkness of the night that envelopes me.

"Pitter patter, pitter patter," I heard, I opened my eyes and looked up to the sky. It was drizzling. I could just wait for a minute or more when suddenly the rain got heavier and heavier by the second, and within a minute, I was totally drenched in rain, shivering in the cold, my hair sticking on my neck and on my forehead. 

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

Finally, I reached. I parked the car, I was 45 minutes late, due to the heavy traffic towards here. I grabbed an umbrella from the car and ran to the Han River. 

I looked around, there's nobody to be seen. Nobody at all when suddenly I saw a petite figure trying to get up from a bench. She was totally drenched in the rain.

"Could that be Mi Eun?" I thought to myself, and ran towards her.

As I got closer to her, my doubts were confirmed, it was Mi Eun. I stopped running and walked closer to her, "Mi Eun ah, you pabo, it was raining, why did you still wait?" I asked her.

She just kept quiet. I shook her. "Yah, don't faint on me now, wake up!" I said while shaking her. She was motionless. I put my hand on her forehead, it was sizzling hot, enough to fry a ten hotdogs. I carried her bridal style to the car, and tried to find a mean of personal identification on her, maybe I could send her home. I tried searching her pockets, and I found it. 

"13 Unicorn lane, house number 147" I read. I laid her down in the car, and drove off to the address written on it.

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't. My image was blurry, and my steps were uneven and my feet can't take the weight of my body.

 

Mi Eun ah, you pabo, it was raining, why did you still wait?" a familiar voice asked me.

I just kept quiet. and that person shook me. "Yah, don't faint on me now, wake up!" he said while shaking me.

I tried to look up but I suddenly out, and when I woke up, I only saw whiteness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter, I was supposed to write this yesterday, but I was caught up doing something, so here it is. I'll be uploading Chapter 7 maybe later this day or tomorrow. Anyway for Dongwoon's fans, don't worry, Dongwoon is going to get more parts in the upcoming chapters!

Thanks for reading.

I luv you my readers/subscribers.