Confusion

When the door closes,

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

"Ow," I said while trying to get up from my bed, my head throbbing in pain. I sat up for awhile and closed my eyes, praying the pain would go away. But it wouldn't. I scrambled from my bed and opened my side bed drawer messily, rummaging its contents, and my eyes danced when I finally saw what I was searching for, painkillers.

I walked to the kitchen, my head still throbbing, the pain won't go away, I poured myself a glass of water, and popped a few painkillers in my mouth and gulping it down my throat straightaway, trying to avoid it touching my tongue as I hate the bitter taste of medicine. It tastes so bitter, like how I'm feeling right now and how my life is now, bitter and ed up.

I wasn't in the right mind to think straight, so I just walked back to my room and laid down on the bed. It was summer and sunlight or sun rays were shining through my window, bringing life to my dull and boring bedroom, I tried to close my eyes, but the sun rays were so strong it made my room so bright, I had trouble sleeping. I went to the window and pulled the pink curtains, feeling annoyed. My room was dark in a sudden. I felt so cold, suddenly, so I pulled the covers up till my chin and dozed off easily since the medicine made you drowsy and a few pills were enough to knock me out for a few hours.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

I was at the dorm with the other members, after just finishing our schedules, which was performing at Music Bank with our recent song, Beautiful.

"6pm," my wrist watch said. I didn't know why but I felt guilty for the state Shin Mi Eun is in right now, as in physical state, she caught a high fever, cold and flu just because of me. Guilt was written all over my face and suddenly pangs of fear began to hit me. "What if she gets worser because nobody is there to take care of her?" I thought. "Nah, she won't be, she probably has family members staying in the same house and taking care of her right now, this moment, this second," I thought again. I just kept quiet as those two thoughts battled in my mind.

-FLASHBACK-

I drove to her house, her neighbourhood was run down and it was a terrible sight to let your eyes rest on, the paint were peeling off the walls, moss was starting to grow on the wall, nearly dominating the whole space of the walls and being in an ugly shade of green, it was such a terrible sight. Graffiti was drawn on the walls, bad words, disgusting drawings. I sighed and went in the lift, pressing the button number "7" as her apartment was on that floor.

Then suddenly, something struck me. A pungent smell was crawling up my nostrils, it was the smell of urine. I looked on the floor and realized that I had stepped on a puddle of urine in the lift. I let out a mad sigh and can't wait until the lift opened as the smell of urine was starting to fill up the whole lift, making me nearly feeling suffocated.

"Ding dong," an auto voice said. "Floor 7" it continued, and not long after, the lift doors were opened. I rushed out of the door and was relieved. I breathed in and out, liking the smell of fresh air. I looked down at my urine-soaked Adidas shoes and I was pissed off.

"How can anybody live in this type of run down buildings? Nobody should deserve this type of place to live in, AISH!" I said, screaming at the last part as I was really pissed of since that pair of shoes was my favourite, and now here it is, right before my eyes, soaked in urine. 

I took her apartment's key from her back pocket and slit it in the key hole, turning it to the left. "Click,", it voiced out. I turned the doorknob with my hand and walked in her apartment, going inside her bedroom and laying her down on a bed, in a bedroom which I believe was hers since I saw a table full of pictures inside frames of her and a guy

"Must have been her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her and took all the money from THEIR joint account and took off with the new girl," I said under my breath.

I walked back to Mi Eun's side and I saw her in drenched clothes. I wanted to change her clothes for her, since she could catch a worser flu if slept in those clothes, but I'm a man and she's a woman and I felt guilty just watching her lying down on her bed, motionless with soak drenched clothes.

I went to the kitchen, filled a basin with water and grabbed a clean towel. I went back to her side and dabbed the towel in the basin of water and putting it on her forehead. I repeated that a few times, and I knew it was time for me to go, it was already late, 3am, and I had to go back to the dorm before they started worrying and calling me over and over again. I soaked the towel back in the basin, touched her hand, and mouthed "I'm sorry," before walking out of her apartment and to my Manager hyung's car.

-PRESENT-

"Earth to Doojoon! Yoon Doo Joon!" I heard Junhyung shouted at me while swaying his hand up and down, infront of me. 

My flashback was shattered and I returned to reality as I heard Junhyung's voice. "H-huh? O-ooh. Yeah, you called me?" I asked the obvious.

"Like duh! Hyung, I called you for over ten times and you just sat there, looking on the ground motionless. I thought you were dead or something," Junhyung said while smirking.

"Tsk, stop cursing me,  you pikachu," I said while throwing his pikachu toy at him, hitting him hard on the head.

He just looked back at me and mouthed, "I'll get you back for this,". I just grinned and walked back to the room.

"Hyung," I heard somebody voiced out.

I jumped as I was startled, I thought nobody was in the room. I looked over to the person saying that. "Yeah?" I answered him.

"I want to ask you something, answer me truthfully," he asked me.

"Sure," I answered.

"Do you like Mi Eun?" he asked me.

I was taken aback by his question, "We're just friends, close friends," I said while looking away.

"Oh," he said while walking out of the room.

After he went out, I sat on my bed and did some thinking myself. There's a part of Mi Eun that attracts me, but we're just close friends, at least that's what I think of our relationship. That part that I'm attracted to is that how she is like my ex-girlfriend; witty, smart, funny and stubborn. I smiled as I compared how those two are similar. They are so similar in so many ways. 

The way how they crunch up their nose and burrow their eyebrows when they're concentrating, the way how they stutter when they're nervous, how they believe in someone so easily, how they are so stubborn.

I smiled as I thought of the memories my ex-girlfriend and I had together. But she left me for another man, and I know she will be back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Guess who Yoon Doojoon's ex girlfriend is :P. Will work on chapt 8 now :D