What a meeting,

When the door closes,

Yoon Doojoon's POV.

"Wah, hyung! I'm so hungry after 7 hours of recording and practicing, I want to eat," Yoseob whined to Doojoon.

"Yah, Lee Ki Kwang, treat us, you just got your pay from High Kick Through The Roof." I said while looking at Ki Kwang.

"Yeah Ki Kwang, please I'm hungry," Dongwoon said while pulling of a sad face and rubbing his growling stomach.

"Yeah Ki Kwang, I'm hungry too," Hyunseung added on. 

"Assa, let's go!" Junhyung said, walking towards Delight's Cafe.

"Yah, I didn't even say anything!" Ki Kwang said while being dragged by Junhyung to the cafe.

They went in and took a table with 6 seats.

"Yoon Doo Joon, you're the leader, go and order," Dongwoon instructed me.

"Yah, how is this fair? Dongwoon you follow me," I said while dragging Dongwoon to the counter.

 

"I would like 4 teas and 2 coffee, make it black, and ermmm .... Maybe ... Erm .... A couple of sandwiches, no no, maybe cookies, wait, so I repeat my order, 4 teas, 2 black coffees, and erm, 4? 3? maybe 2 ham sandwiches and ..." I said while trying to make up my mind when somebody interrupted me.

"Can you make up your mind? We're running a business here!" the worker voiced out to me while looking at me straight in the eye.

"Y-you!" the girl suddenly stuttered while pointing her finger to the me.

I looked up from the menu, in confusion only to be disturbed by her gaze and her finger pointing at him. I took a clearer and closer view of her, "O-oh! Y-you!" I replied.

"Mi Eun, who is he? Do you know him? Mi Eun ah!" the girl beside her asked while nudging her slightly.

She just stared at me, not blinking nor moving.

"Hyung, you know her? She's a real beauty," Dongwoon voiced out, breaking the awkward silence, and raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh, Hi Minnie," he said while grinning at me.

"O-oh, hi Park Young Min," she said while making our coffee.

I guess she did recgonized me since I'm dressed kind of the same as when we met just now in the morning, red beanie, thick coat, white V neck shirt and all the other Beast's members are also disguised heavily to avoid any commotion wherever they go, because our popularity is booming by every nanosecond.

"Park Young Min? Hyung, you are Yoon-" Dongwoon said, but I covered his mouth in time.

"Shh," I whispered to him.

"Ahh, hyung," he said finally understanding the situation and grinning at me.

Shin Mi Eun and her friend just stared at us while my hand was at Dongwoon's mouth, stopping him from talking.

"Oh, haha," I said while removing my hand from Dongwoon's mouth and shuffling on my feet.

"Okay, here's your order," Shin Mi Eun said while placing all their orders on a tray. 

"Dongwoon, help me carry this, no no this, assa, okay," I said.

We carried the stuffs back to our table, I managed to turn my head slightly around and gave her a huge grin, while she was just standing there, her co-worker bombarding her with questions. 

"Okkay, take your own food," Dongwoon and I said while placing the tray on the table. I still had a huge grin plastered on my face.

"Hyung, whats with the grin? Did anything happen?" Junhyung asked after realising the leader's huge grin.

"Nope, nothing," I replied, still grinning.

Dongwoon and I took our place, opposite each other. I saw Dongwoon stealing glances at Shin Mi Eun, I don't know why but there's a part of me that hates it. "Dongwoon ya," I said, trying to steal his attention away from Shin Mi Eun.

"Y-yes hyung?" he said, turning his head around, looking at me.

After stealing away his attention from Shin Mi Eun, I tried to strike a conversation.

"Oh Dongwoon, y-you know that thing..." I said, trying to strike a conversation.

"What thing hyung? What are you talking about," he replied with a confused look on his face.

"T-that thing.. You know.." I replied.

"Okay..." he replied, continuing to eat his food and looking at Shin Mi Eun.

"Dongwoon ah, look at me. What I wanted to say is ..." I tried again.

"Yes hyung?" Dongwoon asked while looking at me.

"I need you to go out and buy something for me," I replied.

Yeah, making him go out and buying something for me would probably make him not look at Shin Mi Eun. But what should I make him buy?

"Sure hyung, buy for you what?" he asked.

I said the first word that pops out in my mind.

"Underwear...? Huh? YEAH! Underwear, I need that, m-mine are all torn and ragged with holes," I said to him, trying to find an excuse on why I asked him to buy me underwear.

"Seriously Yoon Doo Joon, the first thing that comes to your mind is underwear? Are you serious or crazy in the mind?" I scolded myself angrily under my breath.

Suddenly, the whole table cracked in laughter. 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA hyung, hyung," Dongwoon said while clutching his stomach tight. "Are .. you serious?" he tried to say in the midst of laughing.

"AHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA," Ki Kwang, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Yoseob joined in.

"Oh my god Yoon Doo Joon," I said while placing my fist on my head.

Shin Mi Eun's POV.

I was playing with my handphone when suddenly the cafe burst into laughter. I looked at where the voice was coming from and it was coming from Park Young Min's table with his friends. They were all laughing except for Park Young Min. 

"Tsch, making such a commotion in a public place," I said while continuing to play with my handphone. But before that, I couldn't help but look at the helpless face Park Young Min has on.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

"Arasso hyung, what brand do you want? Do you want pink lacy, with ruffles and a ribbon on top?" Dongwoon said, making a joke out of it.

The table burst into laughter again.

"Ahh I don't know I don't know, just go buy anything," I said while stuffing $10 000 won into his hand. "Go," I said while looking at him with a stern expression.

"Hyung, what do you expect me to buy with $10 000 won??" Dongwoon asked me.

 I stuffed four more $10 000 won notes into his hands. "There, that should be enough," I said,

"Arasso hyung, don't get so tensed up," Dongwoon said while walking away.

"Doojoonyah, you're so funny," Ki Kwang said while punching me in the arm playfully.

I ignored it and just ate my sandwich.

Son Dongwoon's POV.

"Underwear? Seriously?" I said under my breath, slightly laughing, while walking towards the door.

I noticed the girl that hyung talked to just now looking at me.

"Hi," I managed to say.

"Hi," she replied.

I stepped out of the cafe, "Wow, what a beauty, no wonder hyung looks attracted to her," Dongwoon mumbled under his breath.

Yoon Doo Joon's POV.

Dongwoon walked away after I stuffed the money into his hands. I saw that he talked to Shin Mi Eun.

I didn't know why but I didn't like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you guys liked it :P :P. Next few chapters are going to be daebak! Anyway, sorry if this chapter is too short or not nice, hope you guys enjoyed it up until here. I'll probably post Chapter 5 later at the night or tomorrow.

Bye readers <3