A new guest..

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

 

As we both went upstairs she showed me a room.

"This is my brothers room! you can sleep here since he isnt coming home tonight" Heelin told me and showed me a really nice room. I just nod and put my bag inside.

"Its still really early so should we eat something? We can go outside too if you want!" Heelin said.

"Can we eat first Im so hungry I could eat a whole chicken! haha" I said.

"A whole chicken is even little for you now :D" She loughed and we both went to the kitchen. Her parents were sitting inside and drinking some coffee.

"Look our pretty girls came to join us"Mrs Kim said. They are both really so carieng parents. I envy her because of that..

"We were hungry Mom! Is there anything we can eat?"Heelin asked her Mother while looking inside the fridge.

"You wont find it inside there girl!" I heard a new voice saying and turned to see who it was. It was a skinny boy with half long brown hair. He had blue contacts which made his eyes look so beautiful that I couldn't look away.

(this boy > http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8fi39Is0e1qajopmo1_500.jpg // http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8pn1c8cY51qajopmo1_500.jpg)

"MinJun!!" I saw Heelin screaming as she ran to him and gave him a big hug. I stil wonder who it is.

"Do you like our suprise! We didn't think you will go upstairs so fast to see him" Her parents said and they all smiled.

I just give them a confused look and Heelin loughed when she saw my face.

"Sorry Sunhae for one moment I forgot that you are here haha" She loughed."That is my cousin MinJun! I didnt see him for so long" 

Oh so he was her cousin. Seriously are all people in her family so pretty? haha She is a beauty and her parents too I wonder who her brother is..

While I was in my thought her cousin came towards me and smiled. "Hi its nice to meet you" I smiled back. "Same :)"

 

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

It was already 4pm and I stil didnt hear anything from Sunhae so I went to her room. I knocked to the door 4 times but there was none noise. So I opened the door. 

Where in the world is she?! I thought when I opened the door and saw her bed already made and her cupboard open. 

She took all her clothes and just went? Where?!

I was so worried and didnt know what to do until I saw a paper on her bed.

I took it and read what was written on it.

 

 

"Oppa...Mianhae... But I cant stay here anymore.. I can feel that Mom doesnt want me.

I will just go.

Dont worry please ok! I will be in good hands^^.

And you will stil see me everyday at school too..

Annyeong.."

 

I was shocked and really mad at my Mother.. She didnt have to be so mean towards her! She should just be quiet because that girl is already in a really mad mood because of this father!

Where will she stay now? Maybe with Heelin.. I really hope its her she is the only one I trust..

 

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

I just let Sunhae with my cousin in my room alone and went outside. I think they didnt even realize that I went out of the room they understand so well!.

Well Im going to call Donghae oppa now.. I know Sunhae would kill m if she knows that but I just have to! 

I write his number to my phone and called him.

"Hello?"  I heard his voice he sound already worried I could hear it from his voice.

"Oppa its me Heelin! I just wanted to say don't worry Sunhae is going to stay here with me." 

"God thanks for telling me I just read her letter and was so worried" Donghae said with a cheerful voice.

"Oppa dont worry^^ She will be good with me" I smiled to myself.

"I will never worry when she is around you..you are a great person Heelin thanks for everything" HE said and made me blush so much.

"Thank you oppa its realyl ok she is my best friend I have to do that^^ Anyways I should go now or she will know that I called you. Please dont say it ok?"

"I wont take care Heelin see you at school."

 

I hang up and went to my door. I heard them both loughing and watchng something on TV and jsut went downstairs theyjust understood to good! and should know each other better^^

 

 

 

MinJun's POV

 

Im very glad I came back to Seoul and I dont think about to go back.. I just like it to much and now even more..

"Hey do you know about this guy" Sunhae said while pointing to a boy on the TV.

"No who is he?" I asked while getting close to her face.

"He is so talented! He can rap so good and play the guitar and drummers too!" She said while staring to the TV.

I just looked to her face and wait for her to turn her face.

"Look!" He said and turned fast his face and I could feel that her lips touched mine. Even if it was for a short moment I felt so good.

She widden her eyes and said sorry for like 10 times! She is just to cute.

"ahh Im really sorry"

"Stop saying that already haha its ok" I smirked and still stood close to her. 

Then suddenly Heelin came inside how perfect. -.-

"What are you gyus doing?" She asked and Sunhae stood up.

"Nothing much we were watching TV! wow its already 9 pm I didnt realize that I should go and bathe can I?" She was trying to run away I felt that she spoke so fast. Heelin just nod and showed her the bathroom. She ran out from thr room as soon as she could. Ahh girl you cant run away from me.

"YAhh what did you do to her?" Heelin asked me. "Nothing really she is just embarassed I guess.." I said and kept looking to the TV. "That boy can really play the guitar well.."

"Yahh!! Why is she suddenly embarassed you did something didnt you?"

"As if you didnt let us alone in the room on purpose! I know that you did" I wink to her and she loughed. "You are such a playboy just like my brother even worse -.- now go to your own room! I have to change." 

"ok Ok Im going lady" I went outside her room and walked to mines.

 

 

 

Sunhae's POV

 

God gOd! I cant believe myself! I can never look to his fae again ! no I cant! 

How will I live here when he is here too.

Sunhae just calm down I wil just take my bathe now and everything is going to be alright.

After I was finished with my bath I realized I forgot my clothes in my room! Amazing! This happens just to me -.-

I took the towel around my body and quietly walked to my room and suddenly! I saw MinJun staying infront of me and smiling.

"Why are you walking around nacked?" He said and loughed.

"Yah! I forgot my clothes go away and let me go into my room!" I yelled at him but he didnt go away and hold my wrist.

"You smell like a apple, can I bite you?"  I gave him a glare just run to my room.

Gosh that boy >< I really dont know what to do with him in this house o.O he is worse then this boy at our school!

I just changed my clothes and went to sleep I didnt want any ther trouble today and have a peaceful Saturday night sleep.

Since Heelins brother wont come home its alright for me to sleep in his room.

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

 

I couldnt stand on my own legs anymore I was already so drunk when I came home I guess it was around 4am when I arrived.

I wont ever drink like this again.

I opened the door and went inside. Good that I didnt make so much noise. I went up to my room and opened the door.

I just lay down into my bed and closed my eyes.

I felt some hair in my hand but I thought its nothing since who else should be in my room then me..

 

 

 

 

OK!! hahaha Hope you guys like it XD I wrote it pretty long^^ There is not much heechul but he appears at least in the end right heheh ^^

Please support! love you all! <3