Ur cute Smile ~ ^^

My bestfriend's Brother?

Heelin'S POV

 

"I just came back home and heard my Dad yelling again Im sure Heechul oppa did something -.- why can't he just be a little more quiet" 

 

"Daddy!! why are you yelling at him" I run inside and saw my brother with a scar on his hand sitting on the couch. "oh my god what happened to you!" I fastly run to him and took his hand.

 

"What can happen to this buy he fight with someone!" Dad answered.

"But its not my fault! cannot I protect me! He begann first >.>" Heechul yelled at him and then went angrily upstairs.

 

"Aishh this boy what can I do with him", "Daddy come on please try to understand his side too what would you do in his age? I guess the same thing.."  I sad to my Dad and he nod his head.

 

After this I walked upstairs to my brother. "Oppa are you ok?" I asked him

Heechul: yes everything alright Heelin haha come here and helpme with my hand

Heelin: of course ! so what happened exactly?

Heechul: there was this boy he was bothering a girl and I couldn't just stay there and look right? I just cant! haha

Heelin: you are such a nice person ^^ nobody saw youre kind heart yet haha

Heechul: and they wont! not even in the future haha ^^ Im Kim Heechul! strong and amazing ;)

I kicked his leg to make him stop prasing himself haha he just loves this I think^^ but he is really someone so special and has a really big heart for people he likes ^^

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Sunhae come on wake up  we have to eat breakfast then go schooollll" Donghae tried to wake Sunhae up but it was hopeless she was just to tired.

 

"Oppa you go first ok I will come" she said andclosed her eyes again.

Donghae just walked outside because he was sure she will come after him.

 

WhenSunhae woke up it was already so late that she hurried so much to not come late to school.

"Oh god!! why am I like this why didn't I just go with him!" she talked with herself while wearing her clothes for school. "Now I need to hurry a lot all my own fault!"

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

I arrived slowly at our school not even carying if I would come late. I was just to exhausted because of yesterday, when I saw this girl Sunhae running so fast to go inside, before the door closed. I told the man to wait til she is coming too.

 

Heechul with a smile on his face: You are late miss! 

Sunhae: arayo! (I know) but thanks for holding the door open for me.

Heechul: always lets go inside or we are totally late!

Sunhae: oh yes right aaa my leg hurts 

She fell down and hold her leg maybe its because of this running."Can I help you"I knee down to her and she nodso I carried her inside the school.

 

It was so quiet and nobody was walking around. I let her down and knocked at our class's door, good thing she has music class like me. The teacher opened it and look really mad at us.

 

"Where were you two! Do you know what time it is? Never come so late like this again ok! not go to your seats" she point to the two seats in the window side of the class.

 

When we both walked Sunhae's leg begann to hurt again so I took her hand and everbody was looking with a big question mark and shocked face haha I bet they think we're together :D

 

Sunhae's POV

 

God why is he holding my hand! his stupid fans here will kill me I think >.< I fastly took my hand from his and sit down beside the window and he sat beside me still smiling silly -.-.

 

"Sooo.." he said and I looked to him with a What-do-you-want-now face.

"You're name is Sunhae right? Im Heechul" he smiled, ok honestly he is so cute! but a playboy so yeah please stay away from me! 

"ahmm yes Imm Sunhae, nice to know you Heechul and thanks for today" I answered.

 

"Class be quiet! now its time to sing! I want to know if you guys can sing good too other then playing instruments since its a music class." The teacher said. 

"Who wants to beginn?" some students and sang jokingly some songs me and this michin namja(crazy boy)  beside me still didn't. 

"Yah! Dont you both want to do soemthing too? you can dance, sing or just to something to entertain people" the Teacher yelled at us both. Why do I even need to do everything with this guy -.-

 

"Can you give us some music? we will dance together!" Heechul replied and made me shock, He took my hand and walked in front of the class. The teacher played a Romantic song and he took his hand to my wrist and begann to dance while looking deep inside my eyes. He looks so angelic haha with his blonde hair even more now^^ I wonder when did he color it?

 

While I was in my dreamland and everybody was looking with jealous aces to us the door bell rang and the class was finsihed.

I fast removed his hands and walked out from the class.

Time past away fast and school was already over. After music class I didn't see Heechul's face again today thanks god! I would embarass like no one!.

Heelin: Today all day long you were thinking about something else Sunhae hehe what is it? ^^

Sunhae: hahaha its nothing really! I was just scared from the teacher I think she yelled when I came late ^^

Heelin: don't mind her she is even really nice if you would know her :D

Sunhae: I dont want to know her haha I think I will go home now ^^ See you tomorrow Heelin 

We hugged each other and I went to my way I didn't even see Donghae all day long today where is this boy?  

"Yah how dare you be so close to our Heechul oppa! don't ever talk with him again!" I heard someone yelling at me and turned to face her. "Who the hell are you?" I asked

 

"Im Hyun Jen and this are my friends but the biggest problem here is not our name its that you are near our boy!" this girl said.

"Hey I really dont have any realationship with this boy so just take him I dont care ok now I will go" I turned to walk away but she hold my shoulders and turned me away again. "Do you think its so easy huh?" she said

 

"Yah you stupid girls dont touch my sister!" Donghae yelled to them wow finally youre here! haha I was searching for you all day long -.-.

"Oh mianhae oppa we didn't know she is youre sister or that you even have a sister" Hyun Jen said and run away with her friends.

"Aishh are you alright Sunhae" he ask

 

Sunhae: yes I am thank you haha where were you today?  I didnt see you anywhere! ^^

Donghae: same goes to you! you were late right? haha I was sure you would come late when I didnt see that you follow me^^

Sunhae: yup I was late and the teacher scared me :D

Donghae: lets jsut go home now ^^