This is what I call a family^^

My bestfriend's Brother?

Donghae's POV

 

I walked slowly to my room and closed the door. I took Sunhae's phone before leaving her room to see his number..

I was worried but I stil wanted to call him to tell him what I feel and how much hurt my sister was. But I think he doesn't even care.

I dialed the number and when the person opened I heard a lot of noise.. He was probably having a party with his so great wife -_-

 

"Hello??" I heard his voice. It sound drunk and he was loughing,.

"I would rather want my Father to die then be someone like you...." Was the only thing I could say before hanging up.

 

He was really nobody to live for, nobody to think about, nobody you should care about. He is not worth any tears Sunhae is letting down.

I went to sleep and hoped she will be better tomorrow.

 

 

The Next Day..

 

 

Sunhae's POV

 

I woke up with a big headache! God how much did I drink last night >_____<

The first thing I heard was my mom already! Yelling around because of me? ehh?

I stood up and went to my door to hear more.

"How can you bring her drunk like this home?! Didnt I tell you tot ake care of her! I wont let her go outside anymore! She doesnt deserve to be treaten well!"

I heard her yelling and walking around the house. I stood up and searched for my phone then I saw it beside my bed.

I called Heelin to ask her something..

 

"Sunhaee are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes of course I drank to much I think sorry" I giggled and she loughed.

"I wanted to ask something... Can I stay with you for a couple days? please I dont have someone else to ask."

"Of course honey! Thats not even a question :) Do you want me to pick you up? or will you come? Want me to help packing!" She sound really excited and I smiled to myself I was so happy.

"Its all ok I will come in about a hour ok?" She said ok and I hang up.

I packed my clothes and things quietly and put them to the side. I begann to write a note and let it on my bed. for my brother.. I dont want him to worry a lot.

When I was finished I opened the window and since it wasnt high I throw my bag to the backyard. Then I stood up and walked upstairs. Before my brother and Mom could say stop I went outside and walked to take my bag.

I took a car and drive to Heelin's home.

I took my bag form the car and rang the door bell. Heelin opened it and hugged me as thight as she could! I almost couldnt breathe.

"I cant believe it! we will live together YAY!" She said and I couldnt stop loughing. "Thank you letting me stay here Heelin" I said and she just smiled.

"I want you to meet my parents! they are here now^^" We went inside the living room and I saw a really pretty woman and a nice man inside. They smiled to me and made me feel comfortable.

"Hello my girl welcome to our home" Heelins mother came towards me. "Thanks a lot really" I said and she smled "You an always come to us" She said again.

"Im sure you girls want to go up now^^" Her Father said and she nod.

"Let's go upstairs Sunhae" She said and took my bag. "Hey I can carry that too! Im not old yet hehe" I said but she ran upstairs.

She is more strong then I thought haha.

I wanted to have a family like this always. Its just so great.

 

 

 

 

Ok I know it might be boring hahah xD but next chapter is better! I would write more but I dont have time right now -_-

Hope you guys like it! love you all! ^^