Accident

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

I was curious where Heechul went and tried to search him by my own so I walked around. 

Then I saw him staying beside a tree in the Park near to our school.

He was staying there with this new girl..I am sure they know each other and I would really like to know from where.

Why do I care so much though its his life.. But I dont know I think I like him... 

I like him more then I should and seing him staying there with this girl makes my heart hurt..

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

"Ahh seriously what do you stil want from me? I dont want to see you nor talk to you." Whatever I said to her she just didn't want to let me alone or go away. 

"I stil love you! Dont you understand that? I made a mistake I should't have done it i know but .. it happened already.. Cant you just be mine again?" Myung Ok said and I was just shaking my head.

"You are nothing in my eyes you dont even have pride, Nothing!" I said and turned away but she took my face and kissed me on my lips.

 

 

Sunhae's POV

 

The moment when I thought they are only talking and there is nothing serious about it I saw them kissing.. This feeling inside of my body kills me..

When he loved someone else already why didn't he tell me. So I could stop myeslf from faling inlove with him.

I just turned away and run to the other side of the street......

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

While Sunhae was running she didnt realize that a car war driving really fast on the street. The car hit her and she was just laying there like a dead body with a lot of blood all around.

Everybody heard the scream from the car driver and run to help Sunhae.

"What the hell is happennin there.." Heechul said and run to the accident place and saw Sunhae laying there. "Oh my god...." He just fell to his knees and couldnt understand what just happened...

"Someone call a hospital!" People were yelling around while Sunhae was laying there as if she is dead already. 

 

The Ambulance took her fastly to the Hospital to make sure she survives this accident.