Why are you back..

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

"I woke up with a big headache, it's really killing me." I was talking to Heelin while dressing into my clothes.

"Don't you wanna go to school today? You can stay at home I will stay too" She turned to me. 

"You just wanna stay home don't you haha no let's go" I finished dressing into my clothes and went downstairs to wait for her.

 

 

Minjun's POV

 

"Finished calling her, finished changing clothes so now I can go to my new school haha"

I have just sign up to my cousin's school to be close to them and destroy Heechul's life? That's just what he deserve's anyways.. Oh well he will forget aboutSunhae anyways after seingher..

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Ahh seriously is anyone coming down to me Im getting bored waiting -.- we will be late like this" Sunhae was talking to her self kind of angry.

"Look who is already waiting for me to appear ;) Don't worry baby im here now" Heechul took his hand to her shoulder but she just kicked him.

"Wh should I wait for you Im waiting for Heelin!" She said.

"Nope you are waiting for me.." Minjun came out of his room.

"You just shut up! " Heechul said. "Oh yes Im starting english lessons at your school, just saying" Minjun gave a evil smirk to Heechul.

"This bastard.." Heechul whispered to himself.

 

"Im sorry! Im finally finished!" Heelin was  running downstairs. "We can go now^^ oh Minjun is coming too o.o"

"yeah he is starting at our school today. So lets go now" Sunhae said and walked straight outside to the car.

 

When they arrive everybody at school turned their attention to Minjun.

"Ahh another new student after that girl, how strange" People whispered around.

"Let's just go inside" Heechul said and dragged Sunhae inside while holding her hand that made every girl at school stare and die from jealousy. And of course Hyun Jen saw that and glared like she could kill both of them.

 

"You just wait I will find a way to scare you away from him." Hyun Jen said beside her friends.

"She wil never go near him again" Hyun Jen's friend Sooyoung said.

 

 

"Yahhh seriously can you stop dragging me so much and let go of my hand!" Sunhae said and took her hand away. "Aishh everybody will think wrong about us"

"So what? so what! Do you think I care about the others?" Heechul was yelling around.

"Whats wrong with you!" Sunhae yelled back.

"HEY! students go inside your class or you will get punishment." A teacher said and forced them to go into the classroom so we just followed.

 

"Please go to your seat and be quiet." They all went to their place and opened their books.

"We have two new students please tread them well." They teacher said and a tall and pretty girl came inside beside her it was Minjun. They seemed to know each other.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Minjun!" Minjun intriduced himself and winked over to Sunhae but she ignored it because Heechul gave her a uncomfortable look.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is ...."Before she could say her name Heechul stood up and was shocked who he saw infront of his eyes..

"Can you please sit down Heechul!" The teacher yelled but he just went outside from the classroom with a really angry mood.

Sunhae was really shocked and Heelin wanted to walk outside after him but the teacher didnt let her.

 

"So anyway Minjun and Myung Ok go and sit down." The teacher said. 

 

"I wonder why Heechul got so mad" Sunhae was worrying about Heechul.

 

Heechul's POV

 

Why the hell did this come back. Why is she coming back ! Does she want to make me crazy? It's now like I stil love her but I can't see her face anymore..

She hurt me so much with Minjun..

Im sure he told her to come, to make me confused to make me crazy!

I am so mad I can't explain my emotions....

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

When finally the bell rang for our break I run outside to find my brother. Everybody even the teachers were looking for him but he is like nowhere!

"Heelin did you find him yet? He is not answering his phone.."Sunhae said to me but I didnt find hin either. "He is like nowhere.. do you know why he was so mad?" Sunhae asked me.

I knew that it was because of Myung Ok and told her.

"Oh thats why..we should maybe let him think for awhile its better for him." She said and I nod.

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"I knew that I would find you here.." Heechul heard while he was sitting in a park. He turned his head and saw Myung Ok walking to her.

"We always met here do you remember?" She giggled but Heechul turned away and started walking.

"Are you runnin away form me?" She said and hold his should trying to hug him. He pushed her away " Never talk to me again or come near me or I will make you dissapear..." He said and she just stood there.

 

 

 

 

Im really sorry for not ubdating =o= I will ubdate more promise XD

love you guys <3 coments are love <3