how could you do this to me?

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

It was already the holidays. I woke up around 2pm because I could not sleep the day before.

When I checked my phone I saw 5 calls from Heelin! I totally forgot that we wanted to go to this boys party tonight. Oh well I will just call her back now.

 

Heelin: "I called you 5 times where were you Sunhaeeee"

Sunhae: "haha mianhae I was sleeping, so what's up?"

Heelin: "I wanted to ask you if I should pick you up? We can dress together before going to Chi Hoon's party tonight^^"

Sunhae: "Of course my brother is going there too anyways so he car crive us^^"

Heelin: "Oh he is coming too? Well thats awesome! Im coming around a hour then!"

Sunhae: "Nae Annyeong!"

 

I stood up and went to the living room. I saw Donghae drawing something and my mom in the kitchen doing some food.

"Princess! you are awake finally" Donghae oppa looked at me and smiled. I just smiled back and sit down beside him. "What are you drawing oppa?" I asked and lay my head to his shoulders. He smiled and replied "Its the a rose standing all alone in the dark.. you can see the moon here look" He point with his finger. He can realy draw great. So talented.

 

"You both get along well how I see thats really good" Our mother spoke but I didnt coment it I dont want to fight with her again or even talk.

Some minutes later the door bell rang and it was Heelin I think. I stood up and opened the door and saw her smiling widely.

"Whats wrong with your face haha" I and she loughed. "Seriously you are smiling to much" I again. "Im in a good mood isnt it good!" She hit my shoulder and we walked inside.

"Hey Heelin" Donghae said and Heelin blushes suddenly. "Hello oppa^^"

"Are you coming to the party tonight too?" Donghae asked Heelin. "Yes oppa Im coming"

"You  both go to her room and fix yourself then :D I will change too the party is in a few hours" He stood up and went inside his room while waving to us.

Heelin was still glaring to him haha I knew it that she likes him! It was so obviously.

"Wake up from your dream and let's change Heelin" I said and took her arm to bring her into my room.

"I brought my dress that I Want to wear ^^" (she took out this dress http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20099/China_Cute_Dark_Blue_Bridesmaids_Ball_Evening_Dress2009951613132.jpg)

"Thats really sweet :D I still don't know what to wear really" I said and she loughed. "Let me just see your clothes! You have a lot of" She widden her eyes when she saw them.

Then she took out my pink dress I did never wear it yet. (This one http://s8.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/7685B47F.jpg)

"This is great for you!" She gave it to me. "Isnt it somehow to short?" I asked her and she said no. So we changed our clothes.

After that we fast made our hair. We both let it open. She had long brown hair and I hadlong redish hair. It suit great to our clothes.

We went to the living room and my brother was already sitting there. He looked shocked to us. "Wow you both lkok so pretty." He said and Heelin blushed and said thanks.

We drive fast to the party. Chi Hoon was already outside looking to us.

"Come inside" He smiled and said. "Do you girls want to drink something?" My brother asked us and then sat down. Heelin said yes and he brought something for her. I wanted to leave them both a little alone so I went to the Bar.

I saw them taalking and my brother was showing her pictures. It seems like they will get along well.

 

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

I was sitting there with bunch of girls beside me. Why are they so easy? Really I dont understand this girls.

I was looking around all the time to go away from them then I saw Sunhae sitting on the Bar. But she wasnt alone there was this guy Chi Hoon beside her. Really who cares?

I stood up and went beside her and sat down. After seing me Chi hoon walked away anyways.

I saw her drinking and drinking she was already drunk I think because she began to tear up a little. I hold her arm. "Are you ok? Is something? Why the hell are you drinking like that!" I took the glass fro her hand and told the guy to not give anything to her anymore. 

"You know my life ...how could my Dad do this to me" She was crying and I was lost what does she mean? I looked to her face and told her to stop crying.

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I was talking with Heelin and forgot how the time was flying away. I showed her pictures that I made. I reallylove photography.

She was smiling to me. Her smile was so pretty she has great shining eyes.

But when I looked around I saw Sunhae sitting on the Bar while crying! But why? I thought and just stoop up and went to her. 

This weird guy Heechul was there holding her arm! If he did something to her I will kill him.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly. "She talked about her Dad and begann to cry." Heechul answered me and I  knew what the reason was. I just took her and Heelin and drive away.

I brought Heelin to her own house then went to ours.

My mom was looking mad at me and Sunhae and begann to yell at her.

I just took her away to her room and lay her down to her bed. 

I just want her to feel better now and I will call this man and talk with him..our father....

 

 

 

Im really sorry for my late ubdate >< I had to much work to do :( 

hope you guys like it! ^^