A New Life !

My bestfriend's Brother?

NOBODY'S POV

 

Lee Family

 

"Come on Sunhae open the door!" her father was yeling while knocking to the door but Sunhae didn't want to open it. "I want to marry again why don't you understand me a little!"

 

"She is 30 years younger then you Dad! and why do you need to send me away just because you are marrying her!" Sunhae yelled from her room while crying. "I thought Im you daughter and you care about me"

 

"I care about you of course but its the best way for us, your mother misses you too so you can see her and your brother finally, I want to have a new life now thats it, and you are already 18 years old you need to beginn a life by yourself too! pack your things you will go tomorrow" her father said and went upstairs leaving her hurt daughter all alone to think.

 

"I thought he cares about me a little? I guess I was wrong and my mother she never called me once how can she miss me huh?" she was thinking deeply to make a right decision because she didn't really want to see her mother face.

 

But then she remembered her brother...

"I didn't saw my brother for a long time already, to say it better for 15 years, I want to know him and to live with him thats why I will go to Korea just for you my brother"

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

Kim Family

 

"Yah! where is your brother again? Is he ever coming home these days? this boy is making me crazy" Heelin's father yelled around. Heechul made trouble again like always he is just going out and spending so much money all the time for nonsense, he is sometimes coming drunk to home too.

 

"Dad please don't yell Im sure he didn't do anything wrong he is just living his life full before he takes your position in the company" Heelin tried to calm his father a little down like always she loves her brother and don't want her Dad to be mad at him.

"Its ok I won't yell anymore" her father said and hugged her "So where is he?" "I don't know father" she replied but it wasn't the truth.

 

Heechul's POV

 

He was sitting in his friend Hankyungs house. "You're Dad is going to kill you Heechul why did you buy the disco? are you crazy?" Hankyung asked him.

 

"I always wanted to buy something like that don't you know? he won't be so mad at me because my angel Heelin will help me^^" Heechul smiled to him. "Im sure you will get true that without any trouble Heechul, will you go home today?" Hankyung asked him

 

"I think its better for me to don't go, I think Dad is still really pissed of, I can stay here right?" Heechul asked him with puppy eyes. "Of course always"

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

Lee Family

 

Sunhae has already finshed with packing her things and went downstairs were her father and his stupid new wife was waiting for her. "Dad Im going alone to the Airport let me just do this after you throw me away from your life" she said and walked away. Her father tried to stop her and said something but it was to late.

 

"Damn I hate my Dad, he left me for a women I can't believe it" she was talking to herself in the car and was still really mad at her father.

 

She arrived at the Airport and the plane was ready already.

 

After 10 hours or something she arrived in South Korea finally. When she took her bags and went outside her eyes were searching for her mother. She can't even remember how she looked like,  then she saw someone holding a card with her name written on it. Good that she took some Hangul lessons in America.

 

"Sunhae its me" the women smiled "Mom?"