Chapter 5| She is from Exo Planet?

She got Sehun Pregnant [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

She just said that she’s from exo planet? WOAH! She must be joking at me. She must be kidding me. I asked once more, “Exo Planet?” She nodded. “You must be kidding me young lady! Exo planet does not exist. It’s just the stupid idea of our manager Hyung so that he can earn money from us.” while putting his hands on his waist.” I mean it! I’m from Exo planet, and I need your help.” She begged. She added, “Please Make love with me, for the sake of our planet.” She crossed her fingers. I’m sweating; I don’t know what to react. I faced her as I swallow a ball of saliva from my mouth. On the other hand, Kai is sweating more than I am. He starts to shiver.

Suddenly she asked me, “What do you mean that your manager hyung just made that idea for them to earn money?” I swallow my saliva, “Well, I’m from a boy band named exo. And our band’s concept is fictional, seems like we have powers.” I said with a calm tone. Suddenly I grab my laptop and showed the Teaser, she said, “Wait those are my abilities, my powers.” She smiled with amazement. She smiled at me, “Sehun why you didn’t tell me that you have powers.” I was faced palmed. “Rem those aren’t my powers. They are just camera and computer tricks.” She smiled, “Humans are really cool because they can make this kind of stuffs.” She said with amazement while pointing my laptop. After showing her the Million Teaser of our band I showed the MV What is love and history, She frown, “Wait those are the exact visualization of our planet, have you been there?” She asked. Kai and I both shook our heads.

“Those are just sets, the designer are the one who designs it.” I said. She has many questions to answer. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter