Chapter 4| The Revealed Mission

She got Sehun Pregnant [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

I woke up early in the morning, I felt that someone is hugging me and when I saw next to me, It was Sehun. I jump out of the bed. “YAH! Why are you in my room?” I asked while covering my body with a blanket. He raised his head, “have you forgotten last night.” I frown, “Boh? What happened? Do we have scandal?” I asked placing my index finger in my lips. He hit my head, “Dummy, I’m talking about Rem.” Suddenly I remembered everything, the power she showed. I remembered her pretty face and the fact that she’s an alien.

I asked, “Is she really an alien?”

Sehun nodded at me and said, “Yes, she is. At first I really don’t believe but When she showed her powers I was really convinced.” I asked, “Where is she sleeping?” He replied, “She’s sleeping at my room.” He stood up, “Well, I need to go. I need to hurry before the other members will see her. It’s our secret from now.” He prepared my pinky for a pinky promise. “Promise?” I answered, “Promise” As we entwined our fingers together.

Sehun’s POV

I hurriedly went outside the room and sneak to my room. When I opened my room, I saw a pretty face sleeping girl with her blanket on. Suddenly she slowly opened her eyes and yawn. She smiled when she saw me, “Good morning Sehun-ihhh!” she gave me a smile that no one can resist. I smiled at her. I take a seat in the bed and I said, “Please just stay here for a while because it’s really complicated.” Suddenly I heard the door open, ohohoh, I forgot I haven’t lock the door. See, Luhan hyung goes inside every morning to greet me good morning. I looked at the person who went outside and it was a relieve that the person who entered is not Luhan hyung but it’s Kai. I half smile at him. “Ah,Kai. You scared me!” I shouted in fear. Suddenly Kai was stunned, she looked at rem. He slowly raised his hand and gives her a smile, “Anyeongiehh, Rem-ssi” Rem looked at him and gave a smile. “Hello but I still don’t know your name.” She said as she wave her hand. Kai went closer at her; she starts to show skin ship at her. “Hi, I’m Kim Jongin but call me Kai! Are you hungry?” He asked. I pretend coughing, “Stop-the-skinship” I said as I pretend to cough. Ughhh, kim jongin you have a girlfriend so don’t skinship with her. I grab his shirt and remind him, “You have a girlfriend.” He gave me an ok-sign. “Araso. Araso” She said.

I went outside to get her some food to eat. I want Kai to get food for her but he keeps on flirting with her. DAMN that! I saw her first and she’s cheating on her girlfriend. Should I tell her that he’s dancing machine boyfriend is cheating on her. NO! sehun don’t be bad.

As I grab a plate of food and headed to my room. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter