Chapter 11| Already Pregnant

She got Sehun Pregnant [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that sehun knows about Yoomi’s bitter past. He feels really guilty. He does not know why. He just felt that she gives happiness with her since Canon looks like the ‘thehun’ He was still looking at the picture of Canon and Yoomi. He really noticed that they both look alike starting from the hair, nose, ears, and more. But the only thing they have not similar is the fashion statement. Right now, Sehun and the whole Exo is going to have photo shoots. Yoomi is just going to stay at the Exo’s dorm.

Exo is going to have photo shoots together with F(x).

“Ok, Sehun and krystal go here now, let’s start the pictorial.” The camera man said. Krystal was the flirty member of the girl band f(x). She likes to flirt with the boys in her same entertainment. Her band mates secretly hate her but they never show it to her. Now, she wants to flirt with Sehun, the magnae of Exo. Sehun stood up together with Krystal and started posing their best pose. Krystal is always showing off to get the attention of Sehun but seems like sehun does not care with her. Sehun is just focus on his posing.

Krystal tried harder to captivate Sehun in her beauty. She poses more daring and mature.

"Ahh, ahh, Krystal what are you doing? You should pose cute and young not being daring and mature." The camera man said while  ruffle his hair with annoyance.

"Sorry Ajjussi." Krystal said. But she never give up, she keeps on trying so that sehun will notice her but too bad the 1st session of photoshoot is done and it will be continue after lunch.

"Ok, 1st session is done, well done guys." Everyone bowed for respect, "Kansamnida." After that, Sehun went to the place where the Exo members are staying. While Krystal went to the place where the F(x) is staying. Krystal is so annoyed because she haven't capture sehun's attention. She think, "What am I going to do capture his attention? This man is getting insane, It's really hard but for sure he was just forcefully ignoring me. later on he will give up too." She said, on the other hand, the other F(x) members heard what she is murmuring about.

Sulli whispered, "She is planning to flirt again." The rest of the F(x) only nodded.

888

During lunch, Everyone was so tired from posing. The exo members started eating. They notice that Sehun's plate was full. It has lots of stuffs. They noticed that Sehun's plate was already full twice. Luhan, his bestfriend asked him, "Sehun-ihh since when did you eat so many. I know you're a kind of person who does not eat too much. Besides, I noticed that you eat to much fruits and vegetable. I know you hate vegetables right?" Sehun just replied, "Han, I don't know why but I'm really hungry. I want to eat lots today. Besides, I just felt eating vegetables even th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter