Chapter 13| Sehun: Man of Orders

She got Sehun Pregnant [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoomi-ahhhhh, I want some food. I'm hungry!" Sehun yells, on the other hand, Yoomi immediately ran over him and give him some food.. After 5 minutes, "Yoomi, give me the remote, I wanna watch TV" Yoomi hurriedly went to get the remote control and lend it to Sehun. These month, The exo will be staying at their dorm. They are in a break. 

On the other hand, Sehun is just seating in the sofa, enjoying himself while watching his TV. On the other hand, Yoomi is already haggard because she is the one who does the house works. Yoomi is already panting. "Aishhh, This king!" She said as she groaned. She realize that she must do her responsibility. BUT she can't help it, Sehun is so demanding and bosy. This pregnant man! She was facepalm as she took her seat in the dining table.  She felt someone who who touched his shoulders.

"Oh, kai." She said.

Kai took a seat and grab a hanky from his pocket and gently wipe it on her forehead who has lots of sweat. "Thankyou kai!" She said cheerfully. Kai smiled at her, "That pregnant is so demanding! He  orders this that. . ." He complained. Yani is just laughing. Suddenly the other 10 members of EXO went closer to her. "Why are you all here?" She asked.

"What did you do to our Sehun?" DO asked twisting his shoulders. She replied coldly, "It's normal that he is like that. He must be pampered." The 11 members frown. "What? BEING PAMPERED?" They said in unison.  Luhan said childishly, "My sehun is so annoying these days, I'm kinda missing the cold ones." Suddenly everyone panic when sehun screamed;

"Yoomi-ahhhh, give me some water!" He screamed. 
"Yoomiahhh, give me food!"
"Yoomiahhh, massage my legs."

"Ara Ara, I'll be coming dear." She just bowed her head and immediately went towards him.
Sehun this days became super demanding. The Exo members also got mad and annoyed in what he is acting now adays.

Luhan asked, "When is he going to give birth anyway? So that our misery will stop already." He said pouting. Exo members are really annoyed. Hey! I want to eat, I want bananas and Ice creams, I want strawberries and watermelons. Buy me some orange juice. Massage my foot. My head aches! Give me my slippers. Those are just some of the orders of Mr. Sehun: The first man to be pregnant in planet earth. GREAT! Sehun is just sitting pretty while doing nothing. He does not even help in the house chores and the exo members are also complaining because they already ran out of budget due to sehun. On the other hand, the princess of Exo planet is suffering in a bunch of works but she will surpass everything because she has a mission.

While the Exo dormitory was in chaos because of the orders of Mr. Sehun. A visitor arrived.

"Hi EXO! EVERYONE!" They all heard the voice of a woman.

Kai went downstairs and check who is this one. Kai said, "Krystal? Why are you here?" He asked. Krystal just continue walking, not even talking to kai. "SEHUN" She shouted. After few minutes, She saw Sehun lying in the couch, being a lazy pregnant . He is just watching TV and enjoying th bunch of fruits surrounds him. Currently he was eating  his big size watermelon. Once Krystal saw Sehun, she ran towards her and hug Sehun. Sehun was shock, "Yah, who are you?" Krystal pouted, "yah Oppa, Don't you not remember me? I'm Krystal from F(x), the one in the photo shoot!" She chuckles. Krystal was expecting a nice conversation however, Sehun snobbed Krystal. He didn't pay attention to her instead he continue eating his watermelon and grab the remote control began changing the channel.

Krystal got annoyed; he was pissed off. *How could Sehun snubbed me?* Sudden thoughts run into her mind. She was completely angry in what is sehun acting. On the other h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter