Chapter 14| Holy Cow, He's going to give birth!

She got Sehun Pregnant [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They visited the department store to pick some nice dress for their baby. "So what about color blue, It suits our baby for sure." Yoomi suggested. Sehun replied, "We should buy our baby some swag outfits, Vans shoes, cool jeans and awesome shirts." Yoomi frown, "You want our baby to be a swagger?" Sehun just nodded, "Yeah, I want our baby to be the coolest baby in the planet." 

Yoomi still roaming around in the department store. What would be our baby like? She ask her self. She focused again with sehun who is already wearing a baby bib. HELL! Sehun is so childish. By the way, sehun is wearing a disguise because he is known to be popular right? Well, Let's go back with the shopping thingy. "Yoomi-Ssi!" Sehun called yoomi's attention. Yoomi  followed him immediately. "What?" She asked politely. Sehun pointed something, "I want that for our baby!" She followed the pointing hand of sehun and said, "You want a jumper for our baby!?" Sehun just answered a nod. How cute! You know what this few months, Sehun is so childish and a little bit feminine. Is that because he is preggie? LOL!

I was pushing a cart, at first it was so  easy to push but as time goes by, it's getting harder and heavy. Wanna know why? Because Mr. Sehun the great keeps on getting clothes. How about the budget? Yoomi is already sweating because she noticed that the cart is getting full. She grab her wallet in her pocket and check how much she still have. 

She sighed, $200 dollars left. Woahhh! At least.

Now! It's billing time! Yani is biting her nails. What if they will run out of money. THe lady keeps on scanning the goods, $90, $100, $150, $165, $190..... She's sweating now!

$192, $193, $197, $199......  Her eyes are going to pop, hell nooooooooooooo! $199.99! WOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost $200 dollars. Good thing it didn't exceed. She gulp a ball of saliva in relief.

after the billing, It's time to go home. Yoomi is currently bringing loads of shopping bags while sehun is just eating an Ice cream. Immediately, sehun rushed over her and lend her a hand, "Let me help you!" Yoomi faced him, "Andwae, It will be bad for you!" Sehun frowned, "Aniyo! I'm still a male. Much stronger!" He said. Yoomi lend him 2 bags out of 8. Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Give me atleast 6 yoomi!" He said. Yoomi and gave up and lend him the shopping bag. "Ara, Ara!"

When they reach home:

"Anyeonghaseyo!!!" Sehun starts to jump. While yoomi is bringing tons of bags. DO and the rest helped yani with the shopping bags. Tao was so excited to see the different clothes. "Le me see! is there any g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter