Chapter 16| END-Promise

She got Sehun Pregnant [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

let the queen speak;
I'm officially back folks...

It's been a long time since I last updated this story. Seriously, it took how many months. You know. Busy with school eff works but I have to do this. BTW, I already graduated in my High School and I was finlly able to settle my School in college. Gosh, I think I'm going to a dormitory. *gulp* I'm quite really nervouse because of this thing. Ohh, Sorry to end this fanfic already. Hope you still like this. :) Sorry to end up this story so fast. THIS IS THE ENDING! :) Bye bye, please support my other fanfics too!

 

Chapter 16| Promise
The moment he woke up, he noticed that she was not their anymore. Could it be? If that's the case maybe she left already. Still, the young man didn't loose his hope. He went downstairs and started looking for every where. She went to the kitchen because he was hoping that maybe she was there cooking some foods for all of us. But then, he was disappointed. She wasn't there.

He tried to search everywhere. No one to be find. Last one room he haven't search was Yoogeun's room. He slowly twisted the door knob and entered the room with out making any sound. Unfortunately there was nothing to be found. He tried to check the cabinet but it was empty. Finally, he lost his hope. Both of them left him alone. Now he has to suffer from his loneliness.

He cried but crying will not change anything.

He cried but he realize that they will not come back again.

After crying, he went downstairs again. He noticed that the exo members are in the living room. Sehun was schock because all of them are already awake at this time. He quickly went closer to them and gave them a sad stare. He also noticed how sad their expressions are.

"I guess they already know." Sehun thought.

Everyone's expression seems sad. Even the cheerful panda who always cheer up people seems to be upset for some reason. It's sad reality but she left. Silence filled the room and no one dares to talk to one another. Exo members stares at sehun. Pitying him because she left. What is his choice? He has nothing to do about it.

Suddenly suho has an urge to talk,"Without yoomi, everything seems to be boring. I want her back."

Suddenly sehun smiled, "Don't look for her anymore. She's gone. She left us. There is no need to search for someone who already left you right?" Then suddenly he stood up with a very emotional empression. He seems to be mad. His expressions are angry at the same time sad because Yoomi just left her like this, without even saying her last goodbye. He hates it. He felt that he was betrayed.

He immediately went to his room and cried out everything.

"I know that this will happen in the beginning, why do I cry now? I was aware that she will be leaving after completing his mission but why do I miss her now? Why does she left without saying? I need her. I need her. Why do I cry like this?" He tried to ask himself.

He knows he can't see her anymore that is why he felt big pang on his heart. The girl he likes left him just like this. He can't see her anymore. While he was depressed he hugged his pillow hard and notice some thing behind the pillow.

"What could it be?" He interestingly looked at  it. 

He noticed a yellow sticky note sticked on the pillow and read th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter