I fell in love

I loved you too severely

Tomorrow morning i went to school.

I was kinda shocked to see someone behind my seat. 

"New student?" I asked at Eun Hye and Eun Hye nods.

"Wait a minute Seol Hyun. Why are you too early?" Eun Hye asked.

"Tss. You're earlier than me you know that." 

"Ah right. Anyway, i gotta go meet Sunny somewhere. She's lost. You should talk to the transfer student first." Eun Hye added and leave.

I pouted. The new student was looking at me.

 "Annyeonghaseo.. What's your name?" I asked walking to him.

"Min Ho. Choi Min Ho." He said.

Suddenly another guy comes running in the classroom "Is he a transfer student too?"

Min Ho nodded. "He's my bestfriend, Lee Tae Min. There's another transfer student. Seung Hyun." He added.

I nodded . Tae Min sat beside Min Ho. Tae Min's smile was like an angel~ He bowed down and smiled at me. Suddenly another guy comes running in the room then suddenly trips down and stands up like nothing happened and looked at us.

"You must be Seung Hyun." 

He nodded. He smiled and fixed his brown hair. 

Eun Hye and Sunny enters the room.

"Oh! Who are they?" Sunny asks.

"Choi Min Ho. Lee Tae Min.. And.." 

"Song Seung Hyun!" He cut my words and introduced hisself with a smile. 

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm Sunny and she is Eun Hye~ Nice to meet you all~" Sunny introduced herself and Eun Hye.

Suddenly Ki Bum enters the room and holds my hands. He pulled me up to the rooftop and i asked what does he want.

"Seol Hyun.. I.." He cleared his throat.

"You.. What?"

"I really.. Really.. Like you. So if you want.. Can you please be my girlfriend?"

===

At the stairs..

Hong Ki was watching Ki Bum confess to Seol Hyun. His heart broke and he ran down the stairs, crying.

===

What should i do? I.. i don't think.. I like him anymore.. What? i.. I think i'm in love with Hong Ki now.. But.. I...

"Y-yes" I faked a smile.

I can see his smiled so big. I felt so guilty. 

He held my hands and we walked together while holding hands.

Am i really good at this?.. I should end this soon.. But.. I can't.. 

===

Meanwhile, Hong Ki is being sad in the room. 

"Watching my bestfriend confess to my love.. It hurts so much"

===

Ki Bum introduced our relationship to everyone.

"I knew it! I knew iiiit~ You'll be together someday!" Eun Hye shouted.

I smiled again.. Fake.. again.. Yeah..

"Yeah." I said.

I walked up to Hong Ki

"What's wrong? Don't you feel happy for me Hong Ki babo?"

"Of course i'm happy for you, you babo~" He said

"Then why are you here in a corner babo?"

"I dont know babo~"

We laughed because we keep on calling each other babos. We two are babos.. But i'm more stupid..

After many days we threw a party for my birthday.

We were dancing and singing when suddenly, Ki Bum kissed me on my lips and he continued dancing. I froze.

When we were about to go home..

"Seol Hyun, i'll take you home." He smiled.

"No need.."

"Are you angry because i kissed you?" He asked.

I turned my head to face him and i was crying.

"But we are together now! That's okay!" He added

"Ki Bum. I.. I don't like you anymore. We're breaking up. I.. I'm so sorry.. Mianhe.. Mianheyo." 

"Do you like someone else? Who is it! Tell me! Seol Hyun!"

I walked away, crying, thinking that i hurted someone.. I really loved him.. yeah. I even cried because of him. But.. He's too late. He should have confessed to me when i still love him.. I'm so sorry.

-End-

Another short chapter -_- 

I want to end this story soon~ This will be a really short fanfic. Mianheyo :')